shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Woman assaults Pulkit at party

I don't have to try too hard: Pulkit Samrat

Threatens dire consequences if he doesn't give her 'company'

Tushar Joshi
[email protected]

Is Pulkit Samrat turning out to be the Emraan Hashmi of the small screen? After making his debut as Lakshya in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, the actor has been hounded with calls and letters from female fans across the country. However, at Ekta Kapoor's recent bash, Pulkit had to pay a heavy price for his success.
Close encounters
The actor was sitting with some friends and enjoying a drink, when a scantily dressed woman came up to him to say hello. An actor who was with Pulkit says, "She wasn't an actress. I have never seen her before. She must be some one working behind the scenes. She constantly had her eyes on Pulkit and finally came to talk to him."
Sources claim that she was stuck to his side and wanted to dance with him. "She kept telling him how hot he is and that she wanted him to give her company for some time. Pulkit was quite embarrassed and didn't know how to get out of the situation. He politely kept telling her to back off, but she refused to listen. In fact, she even added that she would kill him if he left her side. That's when he realised this is getting serious."
At arm's length
Things started getting out of hand when she started getting physical with him. That's when co-star Rakshanda Khan and some other people decided to step in. "This was his first public party after Kyunki. He didn't know how to handle people who were piling on to him. Also, the fact that he has a girlfriend back home was making him more uncomfortable. He was trying to get out of the room. Rakshanda came up to him and said she wanted to talk to him for a minute. Then some other people came asking for him, that's how he was rescued from the woman's clutches."
Another actress who helped Pulkit ease out of the situation says, "He was literally getting molested by the woman. Pulkit is such a baby that he didn't know how to get out of the situation without being rude. Finally, we jumped into their conversation and literally pulled him out of her arms. If that hadn't happened, Pulkit probably would have had a very embarrassing story to tell his girlfriend."
The man, however, was unavailable for comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizz_007 thumbnail
😆 Thanks for sharing

Jessie
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😆 😆 thanx for sharing
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankz 4 Sharing! Bechara Kisna! 😆
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehehehe tfs!

😆

poor sweet innocent kisna! 😆 😉
preeti015 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that ladyy..... 😡 but poor... kisna... he should have know there are many gopia are going to be around him... 😆
eijaz_rulz thumbnail
my poor baby pulkit....how sweet he did not want to be rude with the lady!!!!
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
holy moly!!!!!!!

that sounds like sumthing i wud do if i saw him 😆

kidding lol...i wudnt have the courage to even say hi to him..let alone killing him LOLL

that was funny....poor pulkit...he's so innocent and lovable...omg...how can ne1 be so just WOW!!

delhi ppl rock!! 👏 👏 👏
Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆 😆 "woman assaults pulkit"??? or maybe "woman harasses pulkit"??? 😆 😆
ArjunArohi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
poor pulkit.neways thanx for sharing.

titli