TB Article: Apurva as doctor in RKB

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Apurva Agnihotri Back to the Helm...

Apurva Agnihotri is back with a bang in NDTV Imagine's Say Shaava Shaava and Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi... Here is the actor in conversation..

To know more read-

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1733

Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail

yay finally my dreams are coming true πŸ˜› Apurva is coming as Doctor Shekhar in RKB

I want to be his first patient 😳 My god he is gonna look so hot in the doc's uniform..hai mera dilka doctor 😍

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

shekhar kya baal kaat nahi sakte the tumπŸ˜³πŸ˜•

doc will suit apu

bless this interviewre....for mentioning kajjal to apu and dear apu we all know how well were u getting paid for kajjal so if its about money why leave kajjal and in this interview u say u dont care for trps....just do ur work and go homeπŸ˜•

so why leave kajjal and break our heartsπŸ˜†πŸ˜­

please fix it in radha as ur doc thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by sami01 - 16 years ago
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the article. Looking fwd to seeing him as a long-haired doc. Wish he let Kajjal stretch a bit more with him in it and looked at it as making money. Still love his Dev Pratap Singh character

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
OH MY GOSH...Apu plays a Doctor in RKB πŸ˜› ...So a stylish doctor πŸ˜‰ ..one of its kind πŸ˜† 😳 ...I m sure he wants to set a new trend for doctors now by keeping long hair πŸ˜‰ ...So basically this was his look for his new serial πŸ˜• 😳 ...But Apu we prefer you in short hair yaar 😳 /...Anyways long hair will also do..so don't worry πŸ˜ƒ

And I m sure Apu will win Shava Shava at any cost 😳 ...Bas just concentrate on your singing and u hv your fans to support u always 😳 ..I m already doing campaigning here in my society for Apu πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ..Go Apu go...the world is waiting for u to arrive with a bang πŸ˜ƒ ..

And also don't get disappointed with Kaajjal because trust me ..DPS was one of the best roles that u hv played in your career πŸ‘ ..mayb the storyline went haywire in the end but u always rocked in it 😳 and your fans hv always loved your performance in Kaajjal 😊 ..

I wish u all the best with your two shows πŸ‘πŸΌ ..

Thanks a million for this Article Anuu πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me Me also in Line !!! Lagtha Hai Mona, Komal,jyo,sammy,Sharmii and all the kaajalian who were @ DK Ghosla will be happy to fear this!! Thanks Anu for the article !!! 😳
Long hair sport doc!!! 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ambrosia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

doc will suit apu

bless this interviewre....for mentioning kajjal to apu and dear apu we all know how well were u getting paid for kajjal so if its about money why leave kajjal and in this interview u say u dont care for trps....just do ur work and go homeπŸ˜•

Sam..Apurva left kaajjal because the show cudn fulfil the promises it made. The show lost its charm and we got to see nothing new except of Aditya and ShivanshπŸ˜•..His character was badly butchered..the DPS who loved Kaajjal deeply and madly wanted to kill kaajjal.😭

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Arre lets all concentrate on our new Dil ka Doctor Shekhar na πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

We all were suffering from Apu biting fever na πŸ˜‰ ..Now the Doctor has come to cure us 😳
Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

doc will suit apu

no...he didnt say he dint care for trps...he meant he wont resort to any trp tactics on the reality show ...just do his singing and go home.πŸ˜›

and supposedly he did have payment problems with the prodution house plus no faith in shreyas...( he was dissapointed after K sera left...)Thats why he left kaajjal.

MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😲
All this while at the Cafe and Ghosla we have been calling him Dr.Dev/Dr.Apurva! 😳 And now he is really coming as a doctor in RKB! 😳

ITS A MIRCALE! πŸ˜†

Hai...A doctor!

~Mona πŸ˜›