Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Malaika's been ready before sunrise... everyone had went back to sleep after namaz (I'm guessing most of us know what namaz is πŸ˜‰), but Malaika was too excited to sleep. There was still time. She had to be at the hospital at 10, it was 7, three hours left. She sat on the couch, polishing her medical knowledge... (she's very serious about everything, even jokes) 

πŸ₯±

"Khau shooooooooooo, Khau shoooooooooo." Malaika was snoring. Her cousin came and nudged her the shoulder.

"Aunty ka phone hai, woh tum se baat karna chahti hai." she said. Aunty meaning her Khala meaning Malaika's mom who was in America. She missed her mom, dad, brothers, and sisters, bu she definatly didn't miss America . It was pretty fun in Mumbai. Malaika ran to the kitchen and took the phone from her Yasmin Khala, almost jumping up and down in excitment.

"Hello Mummi!!! Aaj internship ka pehla din hai, dua'a karna mere liye. Mein bohot nervous horahi hoon. OMG!!!! DUS BAJNE WALI HAI!!!! Mein aap se baad mein baat karti hoon."

"Aareee!!!! Sambhal ke jaana. Aur…" her mother's voice trailed. She couldn't believe her daughter was so big now.

Malaika handed the phone to Yasmin Khala, gave her a tight hug, and a kiss on her cheek.

"Pagli," Yasmin Khala said, slapping her forehead, and returned to the phone to talk to her sister, while Malaika left to catch a taxi.

Malaika's outfit, just imagine her face in there, and her scarf done properly πŸ˜›

All five interns reached the hospital, Malaika the last. They were supposed to report to Dr. Armaan's office. Armaan was waiting for them. The clock ticked... One by one, the interns came into the room... Except Miss Riddhima... as she got lost talking to a nurse in the hallway 🀒. She looked at her watch. It said 10:00:00.

Dr. Armaan looked his watch. 10:00:05

The door popped open Dr. Riddhima came in.

"Sorry sir, woh mein..."

"You are ten seconds LATE!" Dr. Armaan said, trying to be stern, but he couldn't, because the face he just saw was so innocent and beautiful... He had seen her somewhere long ago. OH! She was Dr. Shashank's daughter!

"Sorry," she said, looking at the floor. "I won't do it again."

"Ok. Welcome to Sanjeevani, interns. I am Dr. Armaan, and I will be in charge of you during your internship. Now aaplogo ko pata hai keh doctor bana koi asan kaam nahi hai. Yeh koi..."

"Haan, woh to hume medical college se pata chalgaya tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†," Safwan cut in between. Armaan knew this kid was going to be a challenge.

"Aap ki tareef?" said Armaan.

"Jitna karo, kum hai."

Malaika looked at him. OMG, he was so bad, he just talked back to Dr. Armaan like that? Very shameful. Safwan looked at her angry face, he shook his eyebrows at her.She looked away, already hating him, while Safwan was thinking that she would be easily bothered by him, what fun!

"Ok, agar yeh koi khel lagta hai aap ko, lagai aap ki night duty, for the whole week." Armaan said.

Safwan's mouth hung open. WHOLE WEEK NIGHT DUTY???? What was he going to tell his mother??

"Mere samne apna moo band rakhne ki aadat karlena," Armaan said. He went to a closest across his desk and took out five brand new doctor's coats, stethoscopes, ID cards, and beeper; He handed one to each intern.

"Dr. Safwan, rectal examinations, Aid's ward, and Night duty in the maternity ward, Dr. Atul, general ward, Dr. Sapna, you will be with Dr. Atul, and Dr. Malaika, Pediatric ward, Aur Dr… Dr. Riddhima, aap muhje assist karoge."

"Yes, sir," said all the interns. Safwan didn't dare complain about his duty.

Sry guys, I know it's short, but I'm having writer's block πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Promise you, next part will be better!

Zainab

.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeh safwan bhi na.. πŸ˜† ur ff is great plzz continue soon

salaam

*maha
nupur182 thumbnail
really gud πŸ‘
cont soon
aspatel2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great FF pls update really soon 😊 OMG tarif karo itni kum hai is safwan ki πŸ˜† πŸ˜† sorry my hindi is awful 😳

but pls cont. sooooon πŸ˜›
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey gr8 part loved it...cont soon
jyoti1408 thumbnail
Hey great part.....plz cont soon
*Armaan* thumbnail
The part may have been short but it was good! Oooh so Ridhima is assisting Armaan! And he sort of stammered when he said her name and he remembered her and Sawfan (sorry forget how to spell his namE) is hilarious and mailkia is super funny..and i think they are gonna be like our armidz..haha...continue soon and cant wait!

Kajal πŸ˜›
hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey hun!!
the part was gr8πŸ‘πŸ‘
Luv it..
plzz cont soon..😊

Lotssa luv:HiraπŸ˜›
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for all your wonderful and lovely comments!! It helps me get my work done faster πŸ˜† cause then I want to write more and hear more comments! I have this HUGE project due tomorrow, and an exam, so I wont be able to write today, but I'll try to write tomorrow or after tomorrow.

*Armaan* thumbnail
Oh! Best of luck on your exam and porject! lol..and don't worry we will wait till you get time! Totally understand!

Kajal πŸ˜›