Rajesh Kumar to become a proud father

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Rajesh 'Rosesh' Kumar to become a proud father

Rajesh Kumar, momma's little boy in Sarabhai V/S Sarabhai is soon to become a proud father. Rajesh is currently doing Baa Bahoo Aur Baby on Star Plus. Rajesh's actress wife Madhavi is expected to deliver their first child.

A visibly excited Rajesh says, "Oh! It's a great thing but there is still time. It would take another four to five months and the baby is expected in the month of June or July."

The couple has still not decided on a name. Rajesh says, "The search for a good name is still on. Actually we do not know if it would be a boy or a girl, but then we will decide on some good names."

Rajesh himself loves kids and as expected from a father he too is craving for a daughter. He reveals, "I want it to be a girl but regardless I am going to the happiest father ever. I just pray that both my wife and my child be in the best of health."

The proud parents are all geared up for the preparations and rituals that will take place post delivery. Rajesh reveals, "There will be preparations but we will decide on the same only after February as it is still too soon. But I am really very excited. We are just waiting for the baby to come. There is so much of exhilaration around."

As the proud father awaits his first child we just hope the child is as jovial as his father and carries on the legacy