silk opal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
canadian gal, thks for starting
guli as usual, πŸ‘
harsy thumbnail
yaar guli n canadian girl nice story line πŸ‘ πŸ‘

so it stars from where Suhas(S) asks Disha(D)when r they going to marry

As D is shocked n she keeps quite then S asks D to marry DK as quickly as possible n dont take time in delaying this proposal n S goes from there

Here D is thinking as to how she has to propose DK about their marriage.DK comes from outside n calls for D but she doesn't respond. Again he calls her n she comes out of her world.She is staring at him with lots of affection n with love which she can't express to DK.

DK:D what happened?Why r u staring like that?
D: Nothing.
DK:No,there is something.Comeon tell me what it is?
Disha just keep quite.
But DK realises that there is something n DK grabs Dishas hand n pushes towards him. He is embracing her face with lots of love in his eyes n he gives a GIFT which he brought for her n she takes it n DK kisses her on her forehead n D leaves to her room

D opens the gift n sees a saree along with a letter in it.She was surprised to see the letter n she opens the letter n starts reading n she was so surprised n happy too as DK expressed his love towards her n proposed to marry her as he cant explain it directly so he wrote a letter n expressed it.She immediately goes to DKs room n she hugs DK n kisses him on his forehead n DK was surprised that she kissed him.D says that she was happy that he want to marry her n she is still hugging him.

DK:I m sorry D that i made u suffer a lot n i wont do it in the future n i will give u lots of happiness u didn't dream of.

Disha is happy. Both r still hugging.

- I dont know u ppl like it or not but i gave a try n i want each n everybody to take part in it even u can write 10 sentences that is enough.If i get an idea i will write later

Big J thumbnail
Hey Nice 0ne Harshy, reli sweet keep it up Gal πŸ‘ πŸ‘

BIG J
soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was good harsy......keep going 😊
Princes_Mad! thumbnail
Can i carry on im brd!!

Neway

Next Day!

Disha phones Suhas and tells her that next wk her and DK are getting married because they cant stay away from each otha ne longer, Suhas is like wow gr8 but Disha says we r only going to hav a small and simple weddin in da mandir, Suhas says ok!!

Suhas comes home 2 take Disha 1 day b4 da wedding and DK says is ki kya zaroorat hai, Suhas says zaroorat hai, apni beti ki shaadi mein, mein nahin thi ab apni beti ko rani ki tarah sajaoongi!!

Disha is over the moon and hugs, Suhas says im waiting in the car, cum soon (reli she left the alone 2 say bye 😳 ) Disha went in her room and started paking, DK came behind her an hugged her and sed ja rahi ho!! Disha says kal vapas toh aaongi!! DK goes wen u cum bk 2morro there will be a big surprise for u!!

Disha is blushin 😳

Thats it guys hope u liked it!! πŸ˜‰

Luv Mad!!
Big J thumbnail
SmaCked it Mad'z πŸ˜‰

BIG J
harsy thumbnail
hey PM good stuff
keep it up girl πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
hey good job guys....who is doing teh next one?..lalit...I wanna hear one from u πŸ˜‰
TD.FAN thumbnail
yes some one write the next sence