Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
And I was there in California this summer too!
sneha_2100 thumbnail
Im back with a few more questions πŸ˜ƒ

Dont worry Kully dear it wont be too many.

1) When was the last time you were angry and why? If its too personal, leave a question mark πŸ˜‰

2) Have you ever wanted something soo badly but didnt get it?

3) Have you once went for a job interview but did not get the job?

4) Do you get frustrated when employers dont call back to let you know if you got the job or not? (Im quite frustrated about this situation πŸ˜†)

5) Would you ever try your luck in the modelling industry or acting industry? (Your 5'7 and that is an amazing height for a ramp model. Maybe you should try it out πŸ˜‰ )

Hope you enjoy answering them like you always do 😳
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Its just the begginging////πŸ˜‰

1)Write a sentence on why you visit the sangam forum

2)Write a essay on your bad habitsπŸ˜†

3)Write a essay on me

4)How are you??...πŸ˜†

1) When was the last time you were angry and why? If its too personal, leave a question mark
--> When was the last time I got angry.. mm, recently I've stopped getting angry and started thinking. πŸ˜† But I was kind of mad when I found out Jatin was dating Priya.. I mean I always knew they were dating, but now they're "out in the open." πŸ˜† I was mad for 5 minutes. πŸ˜†

2) Have you ever wanted something soo badly but didnt get it?
--> Yeah. I won't say what though. 😳

3) Have you once went for a job interview but did not get the job?
--> I've only had one interview and I got the job.

4) Do you get frustrated when employers dont call back to let you know if you got the job or not? (Im quite frustrated about this situation )
--> oh that's annoying. After I applied to like 5 places, none of them called back till I just decided to apply at another place. They call me 3 months after I started working at the other place, I was so mad. But it worked out. I like my job.. kind of. [Is it happening to you?]

5) Would you ever try your luck in the modelling industry or acting industry? (Your 5'7 and that is an amazing height for a ramp model. Maybe you should try it out)
--> Nah, not my thing.

Thanks for the questions, Sneha. πŸ˜ƒ
sneha_2100 thumbnail
It is actually kinda happening to me Kully.

Since im studying im not gonna continue modelling anymore until I finish my studies.

My course is only for three days and I have four days to whatever I want. I need some money for shopping and all and my parents advised me to work.

I applied for this job as a cashier and its been three weeks. I was very frustrated which is why I gave them a call and some guy picked up and he was quite rude. I was soo friendly and lovely on the phone but he was just soo serious and kinda rude. This is the second time I called. Once a girl picked up and she was alright but this is just..... 😑

I worked really hard to get this job. My cover letter and resume was amazing but somehow I just dont understand why they are taking so long.

Anyways I have decided not to chase up if they dont call by next week. There is no point.

However they could at least told me that they dont think im suitable for the job. I would have really appreciated that.

I will try something else anyway 😊
oh very frustrating, Sneha.

But at least you know the people are already rude over there, so maybe you wouldn't have enjoyed it? That would've been worse, but they still should've given you an answer. πŸ˜•

Marthi... I was hoping you wouldn't come here this time. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sneha_2100 thumbnail
Yeah I know but its the money that matters. They should have at least given me a call or send me a text message. He told me today that if the manager cant find my resume or cover letter, he will call me for an interview.

Lekin what do you mean cant find yaar πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

I wonder who will be MOTW after you. We have all been MOTW, right?

Originally posted by: Marthika

Its just the begginging//// Uh oh.

1)Write a sentence on why you visit the sangam forum
--> I visit the Sangam forum because it has the best people. πŸ˜ƒ

2)Write a essay on your bad habits.
My bad habits. I don't really have that many bad habits, not according to me anyways. πŸ˜† I suppose my #1 bad habit is that I don't keep my room very tidy. But I think that's because of my sister. She is a clean-freak and she's always cleaning my room so I never get a chance to. Of course I keep all my grades and all other important stuff separate. Another bad habit of mine is that if I'm mad at someone, I can't hide it. Most people say that's a bad thing, but I'm not so sure if I agree. It's honesty. Like with my friends, if someone said something and I correct them, then the others will be like, "you're so mean. you should've lied and said that it was great." My response is always I'm honest. 😳 πŸ˜† Maybe I should try and lie more for other people's sake. I don't know. My last bad habit is that I have a hard time saying no. If someone needs help, I'll just say yes no matter how hard that makes things for me. I need to work on that. Other than that, I think I have all good habits! [I think.] πŸ˜†

3)Write a essay on me.
   Marthika. Marthika is the evil griller, first of all. She is probably Jennifer's biggest fan and I'm happy that she's got someone to look upto. πŸ˜ƒ She is a very nice person and is romantic. [I think. πŸ˜†] She's beautiful, talented and knows what she wants! I wish her all the best in life. [I hope that's good enough. 😳]

4)How are you??...
--> I was okay, until I saw your list. πŸ˜†

He lost your resume? What kind of a place is it? πŸ˜• That's horrible. DId you just apply to one place or a few?

It might be Rani next. I think the rest of us have already been MOTW.
sneha_2100 thumbnail
Even I dont know how they work things out over there.

Its a supermarket and I applied for a cashier position. Most students works as cashiers so I thought maybe I should try it out.

I do have all the right atitude and seriously my resume and cover letter was FAB

So far I have only applied for one place. There are no vacancies in other places.

Hmmm Rani. I have heard of her but never really had a chat with her. We have so few members in this forum πŸ˜†

Im not so sure if I should applu for fast food. Its kinda scary there.