Latest Promo of TD

disha77 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The latest Promo of Tumhari Disha shows Dev being released from Prison and going back to Kanka House. DK is shown to be furious with him and tells him that he no longer requires his services and that he can get out from his house. Disha stops Dev and tells him that he will not go anywhere, while DK looks at her with hatred and anger in his eyes.

In another scene, a new character is shown entering a room and introducing himself as "Hi, I am Vedant". (This is the same guy who plays Krishna in Kahanni Ghar Ghar Ki)

My guess is that Vedant is either DK's younger step-brother (Gargi's son) or he is a lawyer who helps out Disha by bailing Dev. Whatever the case, all we know for sure is that he won't be Disha's romantic interest (though DK might suspect him and Disha) and that he is a positive character, who will help Disha!

Cheers,

Disha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THANX DISHA FOR THE UPDATE...........
jingle thumbnail
vedanth might be dk's own brother who happens to be with dk's mom,about whom dk doesnot know anything.
lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Disha,

You have an excellant way of writing, and hav an excellant command over language. You should try writing a novel๐Ÿ˜›

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you lilly!!๐Ÿ˜Š