CID Forum Thumbnail CID

. : :~!**DOTW:Qaatil Mumfali**!~. : :

Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy!! thumbnail
Oo great!!
22 views n no replies...
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1) When I saw the title honestly speaking I understood the very first moment that the victim would have an allery of mumfali. I saw a case like this when a man had allergy of Billi ka bal, so this case a little bit similar to that.
2) Of course Daya would break the door, freddy is o.k for our entertainment purpose, specially I liked when Daya was stifling his smile to see freddy's confidence, 😳 but everyday purpose it would be obviously Daya.
3)It was justttttttt a fantastic rocking scene, yes, i did notice Daya's face, always whenever Abhi flirts, daya gives us a rocking mischivous cute smile
but I think ACP didn't interrupt Abhi, he was only giving him a basilisk stare. i think abhi should try in the absence of ACP, ACP sir ko shayad jwalan hota hai, I can recall one incident, once Daya told Dr. Niyati that--"when u smile, then u look really beautiful", ACP was furious and reprimanded Daya severly, may be he is jealous of their young age, so Abhi should try that in the absence of ACP sir
4) I will give this episode 7/10, because I think The storyline could have been better.
5)To be very honest i thought Prachi (the sister) was the killer, and so i was a little bit angry with Abhi, as he was revealing his softness over this lady.
6)One question haunts me about the episode, if the man's wife is the culprit then who attacked her? & why?
7)yes, it's really nice to see all are in good mood, specially I always like the humorous comments among the forensic members & CID team members, nice to see all are contributing in their part.
I would like to add more funny & humourous scenes.
I hate the way Daya combed his hair last day, he looks faar more handsome & sober in tangled, dishevelled hairs, I dont like him combing his hairs like this(i.e back brushing). I like the way Abhi combed his hairs though, he was looking an very obedient decent guy, like his hairstyle,
Thanks Daisy for these rocking & nice questions, It's really nice to share anything about the elite & elegant CID team.
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice DOTW Daisy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Nice Questions πŸ˜‰ and discussions πŸ˜‰
will post answers later 😳
SushaanManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nice DOTW..the epiie was cute one .. you are rite.. acp always interupt abhijit **love-affair** when ACP coughted.. abhijit was ashmend n he looked soo red...

will post my answers soon

hc!
Daisy!! thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchi_dev2006

1) When I saw the title honestly speaking I understood the very first moment that the victim would have an allery of mumfali. I saw a case like this when a man had allergy of Billi ka bal, so this case a little bit similar to that.yea exjactly..thats wat i thought too..
but i like how they named it QAATIL MUMFALI..lol

2) Of course Daya would break the door, freddy is o.k for our entertainment purpose, specially I liked when Daya was stifling his smile to see freddy's confidence, 😳 but everyday purpose it would be obviously Daya.
3)It was justttttttt a fantastic rocking scene, yes, i did notice Daya's face, always whenever Abhi flirts, daya gives us a rocking mischivous cute smilehe looks sooo damn cute whnever he gives this smile...thats soo adorable
but I think ACP didn't interrupt Abhi, he was only giving him a basilisk stare. i think abhi should try in the absence of ACP, ACP sir ko shayad jwalan hota hai,Yea man...ACP is jealous..atleast thats wat i think too...i mean theres nothing wrong wid a handsum officer like abhi talking to gurls in a nice manner
I can recall one incident, once Daya told Dr. Niyati that--"when u smile, then u look really beautiful", ACP was furious and reprimanded Daya severly, may be he is jealous of their young age, so Abhi should try that in the absence of ACP siryupp thats a great idea!![/]
4) I will give this episode 7/10, because I think The storyline could have been better.
5)To be very honest i thought Prachi (the sister) was the killer, and so i was a little bit angry with Abhi, as he was revealing his softness over this lady.ya thats exactly the gurl i suspected, cus the wai she talked made her looked suspicious..aniwaiz she wuz a pretty lady though
6)One question haunts me about the episode, if the man's wife is the culprit then who attacked her? & why?
7)yes, it's really nice to see all are in good mood, specially I always like the humorous comments among the forensic members & CID team members, nice to see all are contributing in their part.
I would like to add more funny & humourous scenes.
I hate the way Daya combed his hair last day, he looks faar more handsome & sober in tangled, dishevelled hairs, I dont like him combing his hairs like this(i.e back brushing). I like the way Abhi combed his hairs though, he was looking an very obedient decent guy, like his hairstyle,awww ur shoo roght yaar....abhi looks cute in his haircut...daya's haircut looks better in tangled kinda hair
Thanks Daisy for these rocking & nice questions, It's really nice to share anything about the elite & elegant CID team.thanksss soo much suchi dev for liking my questions and esp. for replying..i honestly enjoyed reading ur answer...
ur onee great fan of daya...
and thanks again for ur participation
lub u
Daisy!!

Daisy!! thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal_r

Nice DOTW Daisy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Nice Questions πŸ˜‰ and discussions πŸ˜‰
will post answers later 😳

thank God payal..tumhe reply karna yaad aa gaya
and me waiting for ur answers ok?jaldi karna...
and don avoid themπŸ˜‰WARNA....
Daisy!! thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypercat

hey nice DOTW..the epiie was cute one .. you are rite.. acp always interupt abhijit **love-affair** when ACP coughted.. abhijit was ashmend n he looked soo red...i knoww yaar...he looked reele embarrased after all this
ACP shudnt embarras abhi like this... πŸ˜•

will post my answers soon...haan yaar me waiting for them

hc!

SushaanManeet thumbnail
SushaanManeet thumbnail
Nice DOTW!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Keep rocking CID Forum!!!! People common participate....
SK!

First of all, the title "qaatil mumfali" was soo catchy...yea .. it was catchy but didnt went with the story line.. agree with  u!!they shud hv focused more on the peanut part as it is the title...
yea.. but yaar they have too do much work.. n they forgot about it..πŸ˜†

**What are your thoughts on the title? tell us honestly, what went through ur mind when u saw the title?
well i thought it might different case n it might be mostly relating to the peanut part but they didnt exctaly related to it..

Daya ki ab koi zaroorat nahi hai..fredy hai na ab door-breaking ke liye πŸ˜† but poor guy alwaiz fell...LMAO
yea... he said.. sir mei open kar du n when he did open it took some trial but ah.. he falled.. sorry to him.. i think they are making him smarter now!

**for a door breaking job DO you guyz prefer our body-builder Daya whose one hit breaks the whole door or fredy who alwaiz tries tries n tries and then finally fells... and why??

i mite prefere both of them.. when Daya breaks the door he looks serious but cute too..  n when Freddy break a door it looks like it will take many trials then will success... but when Freddy do it it looks funny.. so i mostly prefere Freddy cause CID kinda needs hasi majak too..

O**k and then it wuz our sweeeeet Abhijit, whoz interest in girlz is finally increasing dai-by-dai, but poor guy...hameisha ACP ki wajah se reh jata hai..llol **

ans)i kknoww.. I felt sorry for him.. he looked soo cute.. but hamesha ACP kyu interupt karta hei..πŸ˜†.

**do u guyz think ACP shud interept abhi..whenever he tries to talk to a girl as finally hes a lil interested in gurls?? explain why**

ans) I think he shouldn'tt.. just because ACP can't get a girl( not in a mean way) .. he should atleast interupt Abhijit's life.. bichara Abhijit sari jidagi kuwara re ja ye gaya -daisy...

**How will rate this week's epi. out of 10...
8/10

**Honestly,tell us who did u suspect as the murderer while watching the epi.?
I suspected his sister cause she alwaiys had to ask for money

SK