Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

TV celebs come together for Kaali Puja

STAR Plus' prime time show Tere Liye the only show with a Bengali backdrop in the STAR Parivaar is now all set to celebrate their traditional Kaali Puja.

But it's not going to be any ordinary fanfare in this Bengali family; it's going to be BIG. They have invited many members from the STAR Parivaar.

The opening act will be performed in a very traditional way. They will dance to the popular song synonymous with Kaali puja, that is, the famous song Jai Maa Kzali from the film Karan Arjun. But the performance takes centre stage as four celebrities –Chaitanya Choudhary, Kapil Nirmal, Vikas Sethi and Shaleen Bhanot will perform a solo to please Maa Kaali.

We spoke to Anurag who told us, "Yes I am going to perform for the first time in front of Kaali maa as we are celebrating Durga Puja. Puja will be conducted in traditional Bengali manner. For the first time I am doing Taaki Tandav with coal in my hands and the whole dance sequence is done is typical Bengali style. I am hoping everyone from my family would love the performance."

Further he said, "We all are celebrating Kaali Puja and so we have invited other guest who will be performing to please Kaali."

Chaitanya Choudhary who will also perform a solo on this auspicious day says, "Yes I am going to perform on Tere Liye on the famous song Jai Maa Kaali from Karan Arjun. It will all be about praising Goddess Kaali. The choreography of the dance sequence is done by Pappu Maalu and it's nice that STAR Plus called us on the special occasion of Kaali Puja. We will be seen in traditional dhoti and kurta and it's nice to be back on STAR Plus and Balaji again after 5 years. I want the audiences to watch this special performance."

We spoke to Yudi of Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat fame aka Kapil Nirmal, "After a long time I 'm going to be on the dance floor. Each performance is unique and has its own feel to it. I will be performing with a sword in my hand. We explore the different ways of conducting Kaali puja and for such puja we require a strong face and so my steps will be different from others."

Vikas Sethi who is completely enthusiastic about this event says, "It was an overwhelming performance and I am glad that STAR Plus and Balaji called us to be part of Tere Liye's special Kaali Puja. The performance will be done in a conventional form. I really enjoyed the whole act and I am happy that Anurag's family called us on this special occasion."

Apart from all these actors, Anurag told us, "I haven't yet realized that Taani is my love as I am dancing in anger and still haven't forgotten Nupur. I don't want Taani to sacrifice every time. In this two hours special of Kaali puja there will be some major twist which I am not supposed to reveal."

So don't forget to watch this special episode this Saturday from 7 pm to 9 pm only on STAR Plus. 

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Thursday, October 14, 2010

http://starplus.startv.in/news/825/kali-puja-for-tere-liye.aspx
wa3002g4 thumbnail
All the best to Anjali for the show.🥳
darshana23 thumbnail
Check out the day's hottest television news in snippets: Inmates gear up for D-Day, Rakhi Sawants's special Kheer, Tina Dutta rubbishes all rumours, New time slot for Zee TV shows, Anjali Abrol's new play, Diwali special on Papad Pol and 'Rakhi' brother Ayush Aggrawal will attend Ali Merchant-Sara Khan.
Showing 5 of 7 images Previous    Next

Anjali Abrol's new play 
Anjali Abrol who was last seen in STAR Plus' Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat is currently on a break as she is right now busy with her uncle's wedding and has no plans to make a comeback very soon. But being a theatre actress she has gone back to the first love, and is now days busy rehearsing for her theatres shows. She is in no mood to return back from Shimla before December due to her uncle's wedding.

And apart from that she has signed a theatre play called 'Gaz fut Inch', for which the rehearsals are on. Not only Anjali Abrol but Sukesh Anand who is seen in SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo' is also part of the show and has signing the contract.
Previous    Next
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Inmates-gear-up-for-D-Day&aid=2282Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next

Kapil Nirmal
I was in Std IV and lived in Jaipur. One day, I visited this temple that had a number of trees and I wanted to climb. I climbed one, but the pundit told me not to. There was a boy passing by and the pundit told him to bring me down. The boy started throwing pebbles at me, one of which went into my eye. I fell off the tree and ended up in hospital for 12 days.
Previous    Next
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Accidents-can-happen&aid=2296
niveditha thumbnail
Kapil Nirmal and Kanica approached for new Star show..

The makers of Sajan Ghar Jaana Hain have apparently approached Kapil and Kanica for their new ...

niveditha thumbnail
Anjali Abrol received only one birthday gift from unknown person

Anjali Abrol received a birthday Ganapati Bappa's idol from an unknown person...

niveditha thumbnail
Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine..

Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal will play leads in Imagine's upcoming fiction launch 'Pardes ...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail