Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Can someone tell me who is Ira?? I know she is a bhootni but what is the purpose of her presence there?? What is the story behind the bhawan bitte??
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divzfan

Can someone tell me who is Ira?? I know she is a bhootni but what is the purpose of her presence there?? What is the story behind the bhawan bitte??

200 yrs ago, Iras name was Mohini who is a dancer in Shisodia palace....the then King, though being married fell for her...but when Mohini wanted to get married he refused so she killed the queen and later committed suicide...now she wants to take revenge and marry a king so she can become queen which she was unable before and enjoy it as human....................

In Bawan Bitte pit, she committed suicide and that palace was sealed so her ghost cant come out and harm....but she had some power in outside world ...so she created a made-up dilemma in Ranis pregnancy and Rani, thinking that going to Bawan Bitte can save her baby as otherwise she has to go through abortion, entered Bawan Bitte..Yudisthir came there to stop Rani but was too late.as Mohini granted 1 wish of Rani, she got the power of coming to outside world..................but Rani and Yudisthir had no idea about it as they didnt know the real story of Bawan Bitte and admitted Ira in the mahal as baby's nanny
It doesnt make any sense I know but still hope this helps😊
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for telling me dear..now i understood..😳..
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
last time i saw was when kapil lost his memory and ali merchant was the bad guy(choti ma's son out to take revenge) point is, he got his memory back and rani ma is apologizing to the king but he is adamant.. what happens after that?? i got busy witth school and what not and now im so lost .. i mean there's a leap coming? please update me somebody!
eleniel83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi can anyone tell me the daily repeat telecast timing of Raja ki Aayegi Barat? It would be great if anyone can tell me Indian as well as Pakistani time. The weekly repeat used to show on Saturday morning in Pakistan but now that has stopped too.Edited by eleniel83 - 13 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: eleniel83

hi can anyone tell me the daily repeat telecast timing of Raja ki Aayegi Barat? It would be great if anyone can tell me Indian as well as Pakistani time. The weekly repeat used to show on Saturday morning in Pakistan but now that has stopped too.

Kindly help me.....

In India..all the repeats are stopped, there is only one in the morning at 3.30 am!
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eleniel83

hi can anyone tell me the daily repeat telecast timing of Raja ki Aayegi Barat? It would be great if anyone can tell me Indian as well as Pakistani time. The weekly repeat used to show on Saturday morning in Pakistan but now that has stopped too.

In Pakistan , it was repeated at 11.00 am but i am telling you when Kanjali was there , i dunno about current timings whether it repeats or not  as i dont watch this show anymore but check out 11.00am ,may be it's still there😕
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Isnt there any discussion thread about the show? And even i have seen the in the post previous days written show details, the topic is closed. why is it so?
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyo

Isnt there any discussion thread about the show? And even i have seen the in the post previous days written show details, the topic is closed. why is it so?

there is  a discussion thread as a sticky post but as us old viewers dont feel like discussing anything nor see the show, there is no discussion going on. You can see the sticky post in very first page called "episode discussion thread-10"

and Previous days WUs are always closed when the next update is provided because  there is already a discussion thread to talk about previous happenings, not closing written update will result into duplicate post & disorganized forum. Hope this rule is maintained.

hope you find some new members to discuss the show with in discussion thread.
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: usmrasul

there is  a discussion thread as a sticky post but as us old viewers dont feel like discussing anything nor see the show, there is no discussion going on. You can see the sticky post in very first page called "episode discussion thread-10"

and Previous days WUs are always closed when the next update is provided because  there is already a discussion thread to talk about previous happenings, not closing written update will result into duplicate post & disorganized forum. Hope this rule is maintained.

hope you find some new members to discuss the show with in discussion thread.

Hey Thanks