Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey mannu...thanks a lot...

and yeah...i forgot abt the statement!! hehe...

statement...has naina ever shot aalekh...!

lol...im sure everyooonnnneee knows the answer to tht!! hmm...not good reflexes naina...after he said dont shoot, she did...very bad!! my poor old bittu...and again ladies and gentleman aalekh was the one to get hurt...!!

but i lovvvvveeed aalekh the most today...! he was tooo cute today...with the orderly and all by himself in the jungle...!!
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^^
i would like to disagree with u that..naina was abt to shoot..hen alekh incidentally came and trigger was out of her hands...she didn't shoot him intentionaally?? why would she??? πŸ˜•
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya Dia,naina didnot see that it was Aalekh who was standing there.Anyways i loved Aalekh's scene with the orderly! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• but hope he is fine πŸ˜•
soooperfan thumbnail
ofcourse mannu and sarika...ofcourse she wont want to shoot him !! i also know tht...he'll be the last person she'd want to shoot! 😊 ofcourse it was unintentional...

im just saying the way they showed it..aalekh says dont shoot...and then they showed the shot is fired..thts why i said bad reflexes to naina...but ofcourse, if she cld, she wldnt shoot him!!

thats all 😊 πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: soooperfan

ofcourse mannu and sarika...ofcourse she wont want to shoot him !! i also know tht...he'll be the last person she'd want to shoot! 😊 ofcourse it was unintentional...

im just saying the way they showed it..aalekh says dont shoot...and then they showed the shot is fired..thts why i said bad reflexes to naina...but ofcourse, if she cld, she wldnt shoot him!!

thats all 😊 πŸ˜‰

well if we starting believing and taking seriously which is shown even its ot authentic then our favourites will no longer be favs.thats it😊

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehe, i kinda dont think it was Naina's fault, she was on a shooting spree and alekh just jumped in said "dont shoot me" πŸ˜• πŸ˜† cudv happened with anyone πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

hehe, i kinda dont think it was Naina's fault, she was on a shooting spree and alekh just jumped in said "dont shoot me" πŸ˜• πŸ˜† cudv happened with anyone πŸ˜ƒ

i agree to itπŸ˜›

soooperfan thumbnail
lol...that is also there...since it was a shooting area! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: soooperfan

lol...that is also there...since it was a shooting area! πŸ˜†

what is also there diaπŸ˜†

-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aalekh-naina scene was soooooooooo cute in yesterday's episode especially after they return to the academy 😊 😊