sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Tina Parekh
[16 Jan 2008]

' My return as Devaki in Kasautii Zindagi Kay is not a new avatar. Yes, the show has taken a generation leap but I do not really age. That's the best thing about daily soaps.—Tina Parekh'

http://magnamags.com/magna_showtime/node/1427

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneha_2100 thumbnail
I think thats the worst thing.

If they do age, it will look more believable.

Devki looks more like Rudraksh's sister or girlfriend
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing. Not a new thing.
sallu_lover thumbnail
@sneha i agree with ya
she is soo beautiful that we cant see her as a mother n that too a big boy's mom 😕
sneha_2100 thumbnail
It just doesnt make sense and kinda boring too watch.

I was trying to feel sad for Devki coz she cant even be with her son but the emotions just didnt come out. I found it not real and not belivable.

Maybe if Tina had grey hair in Kasauti, it would have looked more real 😆

I only cry when Prerna cries coz she is just superb.

If an actress can play a character two - three times her age and touch the audiences soul when her character goes through the toughest times of her life on screen, that actress can just do about anything.

Hats off to Shweta for doing such a great job 👏 👏
sallu_lover thumbnail
yeah devki still looks the same as she left kzk for a while the long thing has changed it her clothes
but im sure her fans r really happy to see her but i agree with ya sneha playing mukti was the best thing mukti is in our hearts but coming as devki n then she was evil first n fell in love with prem some people accepted her as devki but i know some people whom never liked her as playing devki everyone wanted her to be mukti n now she is back as a mother,
i felt really sad for her as she gave her son to palchin but then y is she back 😕 i hope ekta doesnt go anything stupid to this show
sneha_2100 thumbnail
The show is already boring.

There are no more love scenes between Ronit and Shweta and Hiten and Shweta.

Wonder what happened to Vardhaan and this whole Komolika track is sooo lame.

Im still watching it for Shweta's sake but actually its a good thing its ending.

I have lost interest in the show but will still watch it because i have been watching it since the beginnin so obviously I wont just stop halfway.

I never liked Devki. I always liked Mukti and its just silly how two people can look exactly the same.

Ekta's shows are sooo pathetic and stupid sometimes.

How can two people look the same? They should have at least changed Devki's eye colour, hair colour and make her look different from Mukti.

Silly sometimes!! Edited by sneha_2100 - 16 years ago
sallu_lover thumbnail
same here sneha i watch the show coz iam die hard fan of shweta i also love ronit n hiten
but i dont know where is the show going ekta has surely stuffed up this show man, i mean with the 20 yr leap n then people fell in love with saks n p2 n then killing saks n p2 getting pregnant far out n she still hasnt had her baby n then this all vardhaan n dhara issue which no one was interested.
bringing mr bajaj back which was a great thing but then komo back n now trying to to get tara married n now devki this show is just gone weird
sneha_2100 thumbnail
Its really depressing!!

Its the most boring show ever.

Im soo glad they are ending it.

Its such a pity how once a great show has been now one of the worst shows.

There is no story.

Its just the same people coming back from the dead and haunting those who sent them to the grave.

How lame!!

Well at least Shweta is wearing amazing sarees.

Sometimes I mute the show and just see how she coordinates her current outfit with her current jewellery.

Hiten does not have that much scope.

Ronit is lookin really handsome now in the show, so glad that he has gained weight.

Hiten is better in Kyunki. Karan Virani rocks!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Now-a-days only look at their fashions and sarees😕if u ppl wanna find a story then ....

Abhi fashion chal raha hai show pe😕Shaadi ke ghar ka fashhion showConcentrate on tht

No HT-no RR-No real shots of ST🤢

Where are ALLLL???😡