15 jan. written update(Vinu caught)

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

First of all sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy for the delayyyyyyy…………………….I was busy doing my homework so I'm really sorry…………Hope u guys can forgive me…………………..

Vinu asks forgiveness and he returns the money back. 40000 was still missing and his boss told him to return the money within 4 hours or his boss will hand him over to the police. Vinu went home and searched the money but didn't find them. Malti came and asks what's his looking for and he asks for the money as he can't find them. Malti said she returned them to her father. Vinu said is he doesn't get those money then he will land in a big trouble so he asks Malti to ask the money back. Malti asks what she will say and Vinu said she can say anything. Malti said to ask mamaji the money because if she will ask it to her bapuji then it will take time.

Mamaji paying the people for ragi's wedding, the phoolwala, mithaiwala etc. He had to pay one of those people 10000 but he only had 6000 and asks for some time to pay it and the man said to leave it. Mamaji can return the money when he get it. Vinu thinks: agar bapuji ka yeh haal hai then how can I ask him for money now?

Saadi Siddhique teaching the girls Kathak (ragi was also dancing, sadi, Gujri and some other girls were watching). Suddenly everyone stopped dancing except ragi. She kept dancing with close eyes and Saadia and the others were looking at her.

Break

Ragi said sorry to Saadia as she won't repeat this mistake again. Saadia said that if this was a mistake then she can repeat it again, again and again. Because she really liked her dance. Everyone claps for her. Saadia praised her and gifts her a natrajmurti. Saadia: I always gave my students this natrajmurti as a blessing.

Sadi and ragi were on their way home and sadi saw the kids. (These were the dadi wala kids, do u guys remember, when Shailu and his friends were after sadi). Sadi remembered the day as the kids also had recognized her. sadi asks them why they r here and they said they came to the painting class. Ragi asks sadi how she knows these kids. Sadi said that they live near by naniji's house and she introduce the kids to ragi. The kids were complaining as the driver was suppose to pick them up but he didn't came and how they r gonna go home now. Sadi asks them what happened and they told her about the driver not showing up as they r hungry now and they r getting very angry. Sadi said theat they will drop the kids home in a tanga and the kids were really happy and they also says that their mom never allows them to travel in a tanga. Guni (the girl) saw a ice cream man and she ran to the man and a car was coming her way. Sadi runs to her and rescues her. sadi was hurt (not much) and her brother scolds her saying because of her sadi's got hurt. Guni said she saw ice cream so…….Then they went to have ice cream.

Malti in her room cleaning up everything. Then Vinu came in the room and start packing his clotches as his times up now to return the money. Then they heard the police siren. Everyone was looking where the police is going. Malti said when Vinu is gone the police will be after them and Vinu said he's going to arrange the money and if he get caught by the police he won't get time to arrange them.

Vinu went and the police came mamaji asks why they have come there. Officer: Is Vinu ur son? Where is he?

Mamaji: why?

Officer: uspar chori ka ilzaam hai………….call him.

Malti came and officer asks her who she is?

Mamaji asks Malti where Vinu is.

Officer: r u Vinu's wife? Malti said yes. Officer asks her to call him and Malti said he's gone. Officer asks the other hawaldars to look in the whole house. Vinu was trying to escape but he got caught by one of the policemen. Epi endsss on his face……………………..

Precap: Vinu behind the bars and mamaji puts vinu's hand on his head: take my kasam and say u didn't stole the money. Vinu took his hands back without saying anything……………

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great update...well written...... 👏
siyasara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update...great job...
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the update..
and don't be sorry........ thanks for doing this.
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will Vinu learn that he was setup with Bitu by dearest wife Malti? If she hadn't set him up with the gambling, he wouldn't have stolen in the first place.
Parents will question their upbringing and where they have gone wrong.

Thanks for the wonderful update dear. 😊
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well hopefully ab vinu ko akal aayegi