Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Punjabi_chic

That is awful!

Im sorry but its kind of mocking dyslexic children 😡

no itz not 😕 itz more about the pressure kids go thru from their parents...

Fashionholic thumbnail
If it was about pressure then there would be no need to mention TZP.

Some dyslexic children like Ishaan in the film can only express themselves through art when there not given the right help and support.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That is awful!

Im sorry but its kind of mocking dyslexic children 😡

How?😕

its a cartoon...and its funny acc to me!😛

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Some dyslexic children like Ishaan in the film can only express themselves through art when there not given the right help and support.

Still dont get it!😕

angel_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chill .. Take it in light humor. Parents become paranoid about making their kids best in everything, like when Sachin came, many sons were forced to go learn cricket. Then Indian Idol and likes came many parents lined up for admission in front of music and dance schools. etc etc ...So when TZP came the cartoonists says that parents now want their kids to be artists !!

Fashionholic thumbnail
^^^But that can also cause a backlash, if parents force children to be artistic just because a dyslexic child is....sooner or later that child will resent the dyslexic child for the pressure i.e which leads to bullying.
hira_187 thumbnail
not every painter or artist is dyslexic... I agree with tally-ho, it's just that parents pressure their kids to be the best in EVERYTHING.
hira_187 thumbnail
not every painter or artist is dyslexic... I agree with tally-ho, it's just that parents pressure their kids to be the best in EVERYTHING.
Fashionholic thumbnail
I didn't say that every artist is dyslexic.....but the article refers to it though.

And if there joking about parents putting pressure on kids then there was no need to mention TZP as it deals with a very sensitive topic.