jan 14: kinjal inseminated/prakash’s plan

gujugurl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys so finally i'm back!!!

sry guys i missed the first 10 mins of the video  but...here is a short update  thanxs to dulshani:😛

short update:

(14 jan updt)kinju pregi w/ kanv's baby

here is today's update:

(first few minutes missed)added:

ok so basically prakash talked to the surrogate and she signed the papers/contract saying that she will give her womb on rent for 9 months and after that she will have no connection with the baby.....

epi starts with the nurses talking when the nurse boy gives the woman nurse a file to take care of  just then prakash enters and shos the male nurses away....he tells the lady nurse that she do a job for him telling her that a woman has come and she is the one who will give birth to kanav's baby and asks her to take the file to some doctor and walks away(teri to prakash😡)the nurse looks at kinjal's file and the other lady's files and walks with them(this nurse....man it's like mirror mirror on the wall..she is so obssesed with herself😆).....on the way she bangs into someone and the papers are mixed up...she is confused to which  papers go where...back at home dadi is talking to pandit where he tells her that todays a story will be written where that woman will come into kanu's life...back at the hospital that nurse is still confused(to dekhke chalna😡...confused goose)...she bends down and looks at the files she starts picking the papers up and mixes up the papers....the panditji's background voice says that she will enter his life like none has ever thought of or will have seen of....(wait isn't your name written on the papers😕)

kanu is drinking thinking about the baby.... the nurse enters kinjal's room and says to take her to the operation theatre the male nurse is confused....female nurse says that she knows wat she is doing...she demands to take her..they are taking her when vidhyu asks where they are taking her they tell him to the operation theatre and say that they know wat they are doing and take her away...vidyu is confused...(why do i feel it's going to go the koi apsa way) pundit says that she will enter his life sry i missed wat he said..kinju is taken to the operation theatre.....the nurse goes to the other room the woman says that she is the surrogate mom...the nurse is worried and thinks of wat she has done...(man wasting so much time run fast😡)....in the threatre the doc gets ready  as the nurse is shown running the doc continues and talks about surrogate mothers...she inseminates the sperm in kinjal..the nurse is too late prakash comes and she tells him that she made a mistake and mixed the files.....prakash is upset the doc comes out and says it was successful and asks the sister to shift her back kinjal is brought out and prakas is shocked to see kinju....(he looked so weird😆)the sides of kanu and kinju are shown....

the nurse thinks about the consequences and decides to tell her but prakash stops her(a**...)....he decides that he will frame kinju and threatens the nurse not to tell she says that she will never be forgiven.....kinju is being taken to the room and voiceover says something about kismat the end....

overall:5/10-prakash is gonna ruin kinju's life i really hope that vidyu hepls her....i'm guessing this might go the koi apsa way......i am so upset with this track....now there will be more confusions and crying which will lead to nowhere good....

see ya all tommorow...

enjoy....luv margi😳

Edited by gujugurl - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksn thumbnail
thanks for update,,seems like story going ELAS..
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for great update 😳
khushi4eva thumbnail
u kno u might be right...it seems like its going Koi Aap Sa way but is it suprising for us???? NOOOOOOO b/c thts the way Ekta works....copycat....gosh she didnt leave her own script untouched....i mean she is copying her own movie.....B****...for God's sake give us something new...y i still watch her show???....gosh i m mad at myself right now 😡