(14 jan updt)kinju pregi w/ kanv’s baby

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

this is just the highlights of today's epi, margi will give the full update later today.

here's  what happend,

kinjal is taken to the hospital for dehydration. vidyuth brings kinjal to the hospital and kinjal is taken to the O.T. vidyuth says she is just dehydrate why are you taking her to the O.T. a nurse says we are just doing what was told to us. vidyuth is confussed. a nurse mixes her folder with the woman to be inseminated and kinjal is inseminated instead. the nurse realizes her mistake  and run to the O.T to stop the surgery but it was too late.

the pandith says today a story of two souls will be written. a history will be written. today two people will be joined together forver. they will not be able to turn away from each other even if they get seperated and go their own way to each one's  destination.  a woman is gona come to kanav's life but her realtionship will not be like a wife or lover a realtionship nobody has ever seen. and to kanav this woman will be more important than a wife or a lover.

nurse tells prakash all about her mistake and says i'm gona tell every one about the mistake i did. but prakash stops her. praksha says that kinjal panday now watch what happens to you. the world will say that you are character less.  prakash tells the nurse to forget this ever happend becasue if anyone find out we will go to jail.

precap: vidyuth tell the doctor i brought my friend kinjal to this hospital and they took her in to the O.T. what's going on i don't understand anything. the doctor says don't worry her treatment was done and it was a success.  vidyuth asks what kind of a treatment. the doctor says don't worry she'll be find (but the doctor doesn't tell him about the treatment) prakash was listening to all this and tell the doctor don't worry i know about these kinds of treatments i'll explain it to him.

"you're welcome" to all of you in advance.😃😳

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

woman is gona come to kanav's life but her realtionship will not be like a wife or lover a realtionship nobody has ever seen.

,,,,,,,,thats bad and sad kanav will not marry kinjal nor he will love her!!😭.....poor kinjal

jbcute01 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinecool

woman is gona come to kanav's life but her realtionship will not be like a wife or lover a realtionship nobody has ever seen.

,,,,,,,,thats bad and sad kanav will not marry kinjal nor he will love her!!😭.....poor kinjal

thats the most stupid dialogue i have heard. of course we have seen this before its a relationship of a childs mother of course. man ekta is such a copy cat. i was expecting something new in storyline not the same thing. but i am glad that atleast naman will be there to help kinjal through all this.
twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jbcute01

thats the most stupid dialogue i have heard. of course we have seen this before its a relationship of a childs mother of course. man ekta is such a copy cat. i was expecting something new in storyline not the same thing. but i am glad that atleast naman will be there to help kinjal through all this.

till today i wanted had hopes of cing kanav and kinjal together but now i have given up its better to c kinjal with naman instead of cing her being insulted by all
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
holy smokes! that was quick 😆 thanks for the update.
pinkdiamond thumbnail
poor kinjal story is like ek ladki anjaani si
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the brief info about today's episode...
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Am I the only one who thought the pandit ji's dialogues were beautiful and reading gave me this wonderful feeling! Kinda perplexed though, about the seperation bit....

As expected though, Prakash will be upto his revenge game!!

Thanks for the awesome update Dulshani!!

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

Skylar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damn, that was FAST! Sometimes serials move at a snail pace and then things of importance occur in lighting speed.

Soni - Don't worry, I also liked the context of what the pandit-ji was saying. But this is Ek Ladki Anjaani Si all over again, except you know Nikhil/Anu didn't know each other nor did they hate each other. I loved ELAS and then, it wasn't so fabulous at all. Although, I'm a bit curious to see how this plays out, Kinjal/Kanav's reactions is what I'm most interested.

Skylar

Edited by Skylar - 16 years ago
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Actually we should thank Prakash for that. 😛

On other hand I'm feeling very bad for Kinjal, poor girl.

Thank you.