Naman Shaw-TB article

moonlitnight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

'I am confident of Television getting better ' - Naman Shaw

Naman Shaw on his sporting passion, the changing scenario in Television and much more...

E-mail E-mail   Comments 12 Comments
< =send_article.asp method=post> </>
Email this Article [Hide]
From Email* < id=from size=40 name=from> *
  Seperate multiple addresses with commas(,)
To Email* < id=to size=40 name=to> *
< id=message name=message rows=4 cols=32></>
  function reloadCAPTCHA() { document.getElementById('CAPTCHA').src='CAPTCHA/CAPTCHA_ image.asp?'+Date(); }

< id=securityCode maxLength=12 size=12 name=securityCode autocomplete="off">
  < =submit value="Send Email Now!" name=Submit> < id=news_id = value=1658 name=news_id>

Naman Shaw is a busy man these days. Before he could relax with Kasautii Zindagi Kay getting over, a new serial Kahe Naa Kahe has started!

The actor who shot into fame with his roles in Kasam Se and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and got a good foothold in the television industry is now seen in Ekta's Kahe Naa Kahe on 9X. Says the young lad from Kolkata, "I am playing a guy called Vidyut and am paired opposite Krystle Dsouza. I am very excited about this new role."

Apart from acting, Naman is majorly in -- hold your breath -- boxing (though armchair!)! "Very few people know that I am very fond of boxing. Whenever I get time I am glued to boxing shows on television. My favourite show is 'The Contender'. Actually, I used to like the game right from my childhood days and always wanted to be a boxer. But later on, I realized that it's a physical game where someone can just smash your nose and spoil your face, I withdrew. For an actor, that is too big a risk to take", says Naman. The sports lover he is, Naman also loves to watch football--his favorite club being Arsenal.

Talking about the changing scenario in Television, Naman says, "Many new talents have entered the small screen and the competition has increased with new channels coming up everyday. I am confident that it will change the industry for the better.". While on the topic of change, Naman says, "I wish I could change my look, but hardly get the time for that."

So what next from the blue eyed boy of Ekta Kapoor in this year? "I want to do a reality show desperately! It can be any of the show which is on in the small screen," says a smiling Naman. But don't you need a partner for Nach Baliye? So are you dating someone? Pat comes the reply, "No no...there is no time for this, trust me."

Currently his priorities are to buy a house and a car and then settle down in life. So does that mean the star uses public transport to commute? "Believe me, I do not have a car, much as I would like to have one. My friends pick me up and drop me back home! I will most probably buy a Honda very soon!", says Naman as he signs off.

Author: Srabanti Chakrabarti

link: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1658

mods please close if already posted

-tropa😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Tanu? Kaha ho bachchi? 🀣

Poor me, if beside Henzy, Tanz also start boxing, main kaha jau?

Well, at least she don't need to fight RK now, Naman is a big boy, can take care of himself...

Thanks Tropa for the article...πŸ˜†
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey tropa, thankx for the article πŸ˜›Edited by Jai & Bani - 16 years ago
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: the_rain

Tanu? Kaha ho bachchi? 🀣 perhaps asleep 🀣 her reaction will be classic!

Poor me, if beside Henzy, Tanz also start boxing, main kaha jau? ah dont worry. you can join in nah! πŸ˜†

Well, at least she don't need to fight RK now, Naman is a big boy, can take care of himself... LMFAO! i was gna say that ttoo... now that whole sequnce in the drama makes sense 🀣

Thanks Tropa for the article...πŸ˜†

His fav footy team is Arsenal! 😳

Come on dude..its supposed to be Manchester Utd! πŸ˜† ah that song Heartbroken is playin on my mind now *sigh*

TFS!

Henna x

bugs_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

His fav footy team is Arsenal! 😳  My reaction exactly Henna!!!! How!?

Come on dude..its supposed to be Manchester Utd! πŸ˜† ah that song Heartbroken is playin on my mind now *sigh* You're heartbroken? I'm devastated  πŸ€£

TFS!

Henna x

Thanks Tropa πŸ‘πŸΌ

the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bugs_bunny

Thanks Tropa πŸ‘πŸΌ

..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu meri Jaan I see Naman and remember u!! 😳 I gota admit he looks cute in the pic!Tfs!
Thanks for the article.

Wow! Arsenal is his favorite club. πŸ‘

Good choice and they won't let you down. 😊
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

Thnx for sharing...Missed this article when it was posted in TB

Kajal xx