Who is responsible for the New Orlean?

nish1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Have u guys seen the tradegy of New Orleans after Katrina?  After seeing those images does this question comes up that "What the hell the government of United States is doing? 😡😡😡  Rightnow I want to ask the all the citizens of United States who voted  for that stupid jerk seriously I am sorry but he has nothing to be voted as president but bez of his evil mind and some citizens stupidity made him not once but twice the president of United States. 

Seriously I was watching news and I saw those people who are suffering in New Orlean's are not getting any help. Didn't u thought for one second when u saw those video's that it can't be United States? People are dying, kids are dying bez of dehydration who's gonna take the responsibility of this?  They are waiting for fresh water how helpless they are rightnow. I am sorry to say this but the way everything is going on looks like we weren't prepare for this.   We knew it was coming then why are we not prepare.  .  Have u guys seen the price of gas bez of all this damages? I just saw the price of gas near my house Regular gas $ 3.05 after seeing that I didn't even bother looking at Super's price. 😔 In south it's $ 6.00 there goes the US's economy. (Not a good pic)

Where is all this gonna end to?  Seriously the damage in New Orlean is big and more then anything the people are suffering a lot and dying?  This president always tried to show himself a big guy and was like I help the world and country then what the hell is he doing this time when we need help? Don't u guys think day by day this country is going down?

I am sorry if I said something that I shouldn't have or if i am being too much but after seeing those dead bodes and people fighting for food I can't help it .

Nisha
Edited by nish1 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good topic Nisha.

First lemme share my views on this catastrophe. I was seeing nightline on NBC y'day. I see this 10 year old kid waiting in the line to get some milk from a store owner. I saw a 9 month old baby crying cause it has been hungry since 2 days. I see a dead body on a wooden plank and his wife helpless and dragging the body herself cause she couldn't find any help. I see a police officer saying he can't do anything just cause he can't. And i thought to myself what is this? This can't be my country in which i have lived since the past 9 yrs. I couldn't believe this is the nation which always helps others in need. Till today whenever i see those pictures, I feel like it's in somalia, Iraq, srilanka. But not America. This time this is all at home.

Hmm coming to your question who is responsible for new orleans. And we all know who is to blame. Yh the bush governement says no one w/ heart will play the blame game now but hey this is reality. We knew well before that katrina was coming. What did we do? THe president was enjoying in his million dollar crawford ranch. And after people criticizing that he is not doing anything, his administration makes a big deal saying the president is cancelling his vacation to deal w/ the katrina aftermath. Give me a break .. He returend just one day before from his FIVE week long vacation and you are acting like he is doing us a favor?

Everyone knew that if a hurricane hits Neworleans, it's going to be a DISASTER. Cause neworelans was never supposed to be there. It was a place for natural habitat. and this hurrican was category 4 for christs sake. So neworleans, category 4, this should ring some bells in the most dumb guy's mind. THe government should have put everythign in stock. Water,food cause we all knew hurricane katrina is going to bombard Neworleans. They were just sitting idle doing nothing and now say this hurricane is a big one.

The gas prices. OMG. Well i guess this is what we got when we re-elect people who are from the energy company. Bush and cheney want their energy companies to profit even at the expense of the american public being killed by these prices. What is this? We are rethinking whether to travel by car cause the prices are sky rocketing?

This is not the america i have known. Not the america i came to love and the america i made my home. Police not helping the public, ppl thinking whether they can afford to travel, little kids waiting for a lil glass of milk in a refugee camp. This is what we get for having a governement ruling us. A government which wants to make profit and help its freinds but not the public.

My prayers are w/ the people of neworleans. I myself can't get in touch w/ a highschool friend of mine. Nor her parents know where she is. Am losing hope day by day. May all those ppl who lost their lives live in peace. May this catastrophe open the eyes of those republicans who call themselves the ideal governemnt and leave this country this way it is
nish1 thumbnail
U go girl that was really nice 👏. Btw Bush won this year's election from ur Ohio 😔

Yes Sai I saw that news too and it's horrible. That dumbo president of ours was on vacation from long time, he spends all our tax money on his vacation with his wife and his two stupid dogs 😡 and then taking away social security money 😡. I can't wait for this guy to go seriously I feel like by the time he will leave USA will be done. I remember the Clinton time that was the best but this one ruined everything.

I seriously feel so bad for those people who lost everything in this Katrina. Sai don't lose ur hope u will hear from ur friend soon. Good luck

Nisha
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nish1

U go girl that was really nice 👏. Btw Bush won this year's election from ur Ohio 😔

Yes Sai I saw that news too and it's horrible. That dumbo president of ours was on vacation from long time, he spends all our tax money on his vacation with his wife and his two stupid dogs 😡 and then taking away social security money 😡. I can't wait for this guy to go seriously I feel like by the time he will leave USA will be done. I remember the Clinton time that was the best but this one ruined everything.

I seriously feel so bad for those people who lost everything in this Katrina. Sai don't lose ur hope u will hear from ur friend soon. Good luck

Nisha

hmm i know this is not the time for humor but hey Bush is humor. Yaar Nisha that's why, in 2008 me and my friends have decided to hold voting lessons and how to pick the right candidate cause we believe ohians just play eeney meeny mo when they pick the candiadate. Come on now. the republican governement has been incharge inthis state for a while now and we are in depression. My Univeristy tution.. oh god i can curse anytime. so that's what i am going to do so that we won't get another republican administration in my life time

heheh 2 dogs, wait a sec i think one of his dog died *-)*-) hmm we all are to be blamed yaar. We picked a guy who dosen't even know how to eat a pretzel.hhaha. oops i am getting to mean here !

Yes clinton years were the best. Too bad he can't come back. I am even willing to vote for dicatorship if clinton will rule.

and yh am still trying to hold on hope, cause i know she is a fighter and i trust in god.

btw i am sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings. and as i said god bless all those ppl!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I feel soo bad for all these people...

God Bless them all..!
anonmember thumbnail
God bless all those affected by the Hurricane.

There's no point in blaming anyone right now. I dislike President Bush for many reasons that you guys have already pointed out. But sadly, our opinions have little effect on him and his decisions.

Victims are homeless, hungry, hurt, dead in New Orleans. People are getting attacked, robbed. Yet the Katrina catastrophe is already being politicized by the media...from soaring gas prices to the issue of global warming. What's the point? No good will come out of it and instead it will divert attention from the main issue at hand: saving New Orleans and its people.
cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Yes I just saw the picturesss
We indians, curse Indian government for the same, But Its all over the same

THe pics look really bad
I feel so sorry for the people .. even we in mumbai, faced the same

I hope things coem back to normal ssoon
God bless alll
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
i agree.its teriible to live in this world of competition and disasters.not that i want to commit suicide. 😆 but whenever i see bush on tv and alll i really do get irritated.if i were an american citizen, i would definitely have done my best to vote him out.why in the world was HE re-elected? i sort of agree with loonytunes.one person alone cannot be blamed 4 this.we humans have made up this earth as what we have it now.
please donate anything which will prove helpful to the sufferers willingly.o no.u neednot give everything u have 😉 just take one step ahead , the others will definitely get irritated enough to follow you.

god bless the poor ones.hope anything soo terrible never happens again in life.

Lady In Pink thumbnail
i agree wid all of u
seeing all those pics on tv was reeli a painful sitght!
God Bless them all !!
n bout bush.....! 😡 its better if i dont get strtd on him here......
Rumi thumbnail
i feel terribly sorry for the people who are suffering from this disaster.hope they come back to their normal lives soon.