I have a question... pls help!!!

Bivek karki thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
what did happen to dev before kajjal came to his life i mean why does he hate his mom and blame her all the time....why he is so sad all the timeπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

I really wanna know what happen in dev past
pls reply😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😲 Pls dont tell me its the first time ur watching this show!! πŸ˜†

As for Dev...He lost his first wife Payal in a car accident, and blamed his mom somewhat for her death! And thats why he turned into a khadoos DPS then! 😳 But later, he will change for good! πŸ˜‰No worries! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

~Mona πŸ˜›
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup! Exactly what Jyo said!! Chinta nahi karneka kyu kii soon he will turn into a yummy strawberry milk shake!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

Zareen.
Bivek karki thumbnail
hey guys Thanks 4 helping me... i really wanted to know what happened in Dev past... πŸ˜›
Sharmii thumbnail
he's just a spoilt brat like ameesha would say! πŸ˜†
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

he's just a spoilt brat like ameesha would say! πŸ˜†

the most loveable spoilt brat though😳

and yea...he was married to payal before.....n she died in a car accident and he blames his mommy for it😳  But don't worry when kaajjal comes in he changes...😳

😳komal

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Actually Dev's mom NT knew that the time was not good for Dev-Payal marriage as some Dasha is not good according to the pandit πŸ˜• ..but still NT went ahead with the marriage for the sake of Dev's happiness 😳 ...Due to this Payal later died and so Dev blamed his mom for this 😭