Who credits Harsh Chhaya

heartthrobguy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi friends,i was just wondering that there are so many posts on Payal,Rohan,and specially on Mishal & Ajay(ofcourse all of them deserve for their wonderful work) but i didnt notice any such post regarding the work of Harsh,i think he has potrayed Akash's dad's character v.beautifully.He deserves more credit,dont u guys think so?. I think Anurag basu has really taken out the best from his actors.he is really a great director.I just love each charaster of this serial,specially of  Payal(dont get me wrong,i am not supporting shruti's character,just appreciating Payal's work)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup i too agree that harsh chayya is doing a splended job he is a born actor
millii_02 thumbnail
I too agree with you...

He is a brilliant actor...and I have been appreciating him from the first...

I had made 2 posts on him but did not get much response
😭 😭
heartthrobguy thumbnail
Even i agree that people dont notice his acting and thus dont show much intrest in posting their views about him.He deserves more than this.And also Payal should also get more credit
chhotidi thumbnail
i totally agree with you all.harsh chhaya totally deserve it.his acting had made this serial perfect.if you had marked then you will see that there is a reality in his acting.he is showing very nice emotions.he facial expression is really very nice.hats of to his acting.
ocean_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes its true, he is really a good actor. But with this i also wanna to add Rupa ganguly A's mother. She is also a terrific actress. The chemistry betn mother & son, every time i watch, mujhe lagta hai kai sach ka ma beta hai dono.
What do u think?
Edited by ocean_girl - 16 years ago
millii_02 thumbnail
Ya ocean_girl....she's also a very good actress....
And she looks gorgeous in her sarees 😃
And have you noticed her hair???
It's toooooo good 😛
nsheena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree.. many times, these actors are not acknowledged for their work... Harsh is an excellent actor and so is Rupa. Payal too is doing a gr8 job for a newcomer 👏 👏
i must say tat Anurag Basu has dome a splendid job in fishing out new, fresh and yet wonderful actors!! He is indeed a gr8 director 👏 👏
All in all... i doubt if any of the cast of LS is not good.
heartthrobguy thumbnail
U r totoally right sheena that many of these supporting artists talent is not portrayed correctly,but anurag has done a splendid job.I hope people would also notice work of Rupa and Harsh(they deserve it much more than others) and should not take credit away from an actor if his/her character's image is not as per their liking(i mean Payal playing Shruti 😭 ).
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ur rite
he a superb actor, a perfectionist,he protrays his role sooooooo well
hats of to him