Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks a lot fazila,ketaki and simmi...
now its ur turn simmi...waiting for ur questions!!!!!!! 😳 😳
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

ya plz do...if not motw atleast member of the forthnight.

good idea ksh......thanks 😊
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

okay..here are ur questions..u seem to b looking forward to them..😃😆

Describe yourself in 50 words

Write the full alphabet

Favorite teacher in school?

Whats your favorite pass time other then IF?

Why is your name Surbhi?

How old are you, like being your age?

Whens the last time you dumped a guy?😆

Ever been to a date? Why or why not?

Why do u like aek chabhi?

If u could meet one member from IF, who would it be and why?

Write 20 words for Fazila?

Describe the following people in one word:

Fazila

Nimmi

Daydreamer

Kshreya

Ketaki

Sadaf

Sonia wig

Akhl

Zarna

Honey425

Take care..Enjoy these..😉

honey425 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey arvanu…First of Congratulations👏….you are one of the hardest working members of this forum and without you ACHPM forum would not be where it is today🤗You are a sincere, talented and truly gifted person who deserves this MOTW title. Keep up the great work…heheh…don't think that I am not going to grill you…hehehhe…here are my questions…(P.S..Sorry I couldn't post in here earlier…=(…I have been soooo sick with the stomach virus…but I am here now soo watch out for bucket full of questions from me..LOL)

1.     What is your favourite thing about India forums?
2.     What is the craziest thing that you have ever done?
3.     What is your biggest strength?
4.     What is your greatest weakness?
5.     Would you rather sit home and read a good book or 
    go and party with your friends?
6.     Do you prefer a small or a big family?
7.     Do you like travelling? If so..what is your favourite place to visit or the one place that you would like to visit?
8.     If you won a million dollars what are the top 3 things that you would do immediately?
9.     If you had the chance to meet shahrukh khan or varun bodala..who would it be?
10.     What do you want to be when you grow up?
11.     What makes you smile?
12.     What is your favourite scene from ACHPM?
13.      Favourite type of cuisine?
14.     Have you ever had to get stitches?
15.     How do you get to school?
16.     Do you have any brothers?
17.     Do you have any sisters?
18.     Do you have any pets?
19.     What is your favourite fruit?
What is your favourite vegetable?
20.     What is your favourite book title?
21.     On average how many text messages do you send a day?
22.     How many songs are on your Ipod?
23.     What type of songs do you enjoy listening to?
24.     The latest that you have stayed up at night?
25.     The longest that you have slept?
26.     What was the last place that you visited?
27.     The last wedding that attended?
28.     What inspires you in life?
29.     Home made lunch vs. buying your lunch?
30.     Are you tired of answering my questions yet?

Edited by honey425 - 16 years ago
arvanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Simmi~

okay..here are ur questions..u seem to b looking forward to them..😃😆

Describe yourself in 50 words-  what do i say abt myself....i am a sensitive girl studying in class eleventh.i am a romantic person at heart and a shy person too...short-tempered too...cant tolerate people boasting...and believes that life should be lived to the fullest...bas i think thats enough abt me😳😳i am as a coconut..hard from out...and very soft at heart😊

Write the full alphabet

Favorite teacher in school?- i like my bio teacher...she is nice..😊

Whats your favorite pass time other then IF?i like watching TV and listening to songs...😊

Why is your name Surbhi?-because my grandmother and my father has kept it😊

How old are you, like being your age?-i am 16😳

Whens the last time you dumped a guy?😆-no one has the courage to ask me out as i am not into this stuff😃

Ever been to a date? Why or why not?-no ways...i dont believe in these stuffs at this age...i believe in true love😳

Why do u like aek chabhi?-i like the unity shown between the people...its different from other serials...the humour,the seriousness,the romance is very nice😳

If u could meet one member from IF, who would it be and why?-i would definitely like to meet fazila...as she is the first person who i have made friends online and not knowing her personally😊

Write 20 words for Fazila?she is very sweet,kind,helpful(i am sure everyone would agree on this)..an active member of IF😃and a caring person😊

Describe the following people in one word:

Fazila-sweet

Nimmi-i dont know her very well...but nice

Daydreamer-again sweet

Kshreya-active

Ketaki-sweet

Sadaf-helpful

Sonia wig-good-nature

Akhl-i dont know this person at all...so cant comment

Zarna-helpful

Honey425-again sweet

Take care..Enjoy these..😉

ur question were also good simmi...u have also given a book of questions..anyway..answered them all in red😊

arvanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: honey425

Hey arvanu…First of Congratulations👏….you are one of the hardest working members of this forum and without you ACHPM forum would not be where it is today🤗You are a sincere, talented and truly gifted person who deserves this MOTW title. Keep up the great work…heheh…don't think that I am not going to grill you…hehehhe…here are my questions…(P.S..Sorry I couldn't post in here earlier…=(…I have been soooo sick with the stomach virus…but I am here now soo watch out for bucket full of questions from me..LOL)

1.     What is your favourite thing about India forums? -the chabi channel
2.     What is the craziest thing that you have ever done? -nothing in particular
3.     What is your biggest strength? -God
4.     What is your greatest weakness? -my family and friends
5.     Would you rather sit home and read a good book or 
    go and party with your friends? sit home and read a good book
6.     Do you prefer a small or a big family? -small
7.     Do you like travelling? If so..what is your favourite place to visit or the one place that you would like to visit?travelling not that much...but i love going to hill stations and the place which i would love to go is australia. 
8.     If you won a million dollars what are the top 3 things that you would do immediately? -i would use it for the poor and needy,some for my family...and some for my future
9.     If you had the chance to meet shahrukh khan or varun bodala..who would it be? i would like to meet varun
10.     What do you want to be when you grow up? doctor
11.     What makes you smile? anything sweet abt life
12.     What is your favourite scene from ACHPM? there a many..but to name one i love the scene when sandeep holds urmi's hands before the ramleela..i have seen it like 10 times
13.      Favourite type of cuisine? -i like chinese and to some extent mughlai too.
14.     Have you ever had to get stitches? -nope
15.     How do you get to school? -through the school bus
16.     Do you have any brothers?-nope
17.     Do you have any sisters? -nope
18.     Do you have any pets? -nope
19.     What is your favourite fruit? -definitely mango
What is your favourite vegetable? -spinach
20.     What is your favourite book title? -i love great expectations from charles dickens
21.     On average how many text messages do you send a day? -none
22.     How many songs are on your Ipod? -95
23.     What type of songs do you enjoy listening to? i love soft romantic music...and some fast beats too but i hate remixes
24.     The latest that you have stayed up at night? i dont remember properly but i think few years back in chandigarh..i was on vacation and the light was not there and we were sleeping on the terrace with the mosquitoes which i hate...so i had a sleepless night😃
25.     The longest that you have slept? -one day when i was in 2nd or 1st i slept for 12 hrs on the sofa
26.     What was the last place that you visited? -pune
27.     The last wedding that attended? none
28.     What inspires you in life? -the different stages in life...the obstacles..it may sound wierd..but i love sadness...the khushi which u get after solving a problem or going through a hard face in life cant be expressed in words..i am basically a philosophical person and many people say ki i am more mature than my age...and even my friends have given me a name"problem-solver)..hehehe...so basically zindagi ki raftar mujhe jeene ke liye inspire karti hain....sorry its become a long para😃
29.     Home made lunch vs. buying your lunch?home made 
30.     Are you tired of answering my questions yet? not really

thank u soo much for ur kind owrds,honey...i really apprecite it.here the answers honey,good questions...answers in blue😊

Edited by arvanu - 16 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
OhGod...simmi and honey......u really grilled my poor surbhi.............uffffffffff..........wait till ur turn comes.........surbhi thanks for kind words............ 😳
arvanu thumbnail
ohh come on fazila..its fine.....dont grill them too much when their turn comes..and ur most welcome..i just said the truth 😊
Fazila~ thumbnail
hehe.....we shall grill them too.......and surbhi i would love to meet u 222222222222222..........when i come to dubai......whenever......can we meet???? where r u in uae???
honey425 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ARvanu.....great answers..I must say that you sound very mature for your age..not in a bad way but it is quite refreshing to see someone as young as you, have these types of values. You are just the sweetest... 😳 and I know what you mean about liking sadness in life...I think that the feeling of the happiness that you get after you have gone through a problem or a obsticle is unbelievable...hmm...now I am contemplating if I should ask you more questions...hmmm...k fine..I will wait if someone else doesn't ask you more soon..then I definitely will...hehheh...hope you are ready to answer them...