7th January Written Update (LIVE)

forevercharmed thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi friends 😳 I'm back with another written update.. please forgive me if this week's written update isn't as detailed as usual because I have exams 😭 😭 😭 But I'll still try and update the best I can 😳 Remember this is live! 😳

The episode starts:

-Abhi and Sam are following Isha.. They hide behind bushes but when Isha is getting ahead, Abhi can't find Sam.. he decides that he can't wait for her because he has to find Isha...And Sam can't find Abhi or Isha.. Meanwhile, we see someone who is completely covered and has a gun The man sees Sam and looks ready to shoot As Sam is walking, she sees the guy that Isha is supposed to meet and hides..The guy is looking around when the shooter shoots.. Abhi and Isha hear the gunshot and run! The man that Isha was supposed to meet has been shot but he's still alive so Abhi, Sam, and Isha take him to a hospital..but the doctor says that his condition is VERY critical

***BREAK***

-Veer says that obviously the information that Ansari (the man Isha was supposed to meet) had was very important since someone tried to kill him.. Everyone in HAWKS knew that Isha was supposed to meet him and tell her the name of the gaddar..he tells them that he doesn't want to see anyone of them near the hospital..Veer stops Sam and asks if she was the first one to reach Ansari --she says yes---and if anybody was there when she reached--she says no..

-Sam is talking to Tanvi and she says that she's scared because she feels as if there's something that they can't see and that there is someone else playing all these games with them and they can't see it..She continues that she felt the same way during Bhallar and that is exactly what happened..Sam decides to go to the hospital 😑

-The DM (Defense Minister) is talking to Veer and says that nobody should reach the hospital..His apple cutting lady does something different and brings him a diya πŸ˜† .. Veer says that one of the HAWKS is trying to kill Ansari.. the DM says he knows and hopefully Ansari will regain consciousness quickly so everything can be cleared.. He continues that in the past hour Ansari's condition has gotten better and he might regain consciousness soon.. he asks if anyone from HAWKS knows this.. Veer says no.

-Sam reaches the hospital..
(Can't this girl ever listen to orders? πŸ˜†)She says that she'll reach Ansari's room by pretending to be a doctor πŸ˜•..

***BREAK***

There's a guard outside Ansari's room who keeps falling asleep but he wakes up in timeπŸ˜• πŸ˜†..Meanwhile, someone posing as a surgeon enters Ansari's room as the guard lets him through..

-Veer comes out of his cabin and says that it's been a long time and maybe there has been an improvement in Ansari's condition..

-The "surgeon" starts messing with the equipment and causes Ansari to wake up and freak out since he can't breathe anymore!! ..Ansari and the "surgeon" have a small struggle but Ansari finally pulls off the mask and he's shocked to see who it is..

-Veer enters the hospital.. Ansari finally takes off his oxygen mask and him and this "surgeon" are having a struggle..A nurse enters and the "surgeon" quickly leaves.. Ansari is trying to reach out and nurse yells for the doctor..Ansari can't breathe anymore since he took off his oxygen mask

The episode ends...

Precap: Veer has all the HAWKS members in front of Ansari.. Isha, Sam, and Tanvi are wearing surgeon's clothing..Veer tells Ansari to point out which one is the gaddar..he points

To appreciate my work, please reply or press the 'Thank You' button 😳
Edited by forevercharmed - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charliecate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you!!!
i don't think that Sam is the surgeon.
forevercharmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: charliecate

thank you!!!
i don't think that Sam is the surgeon.

You're welcome 😳 Yeah, i hope not because the surgeon was trying to kill Ansari

Avanti
desigrl27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

^^^ If it is one of these three...as much as I hate saying this...I think it is Tanvi πŸ˜•

Thanks soo much for the quick update!! I don't have time to watch, and the update was not super long or anything...perfect length!!😳

Edited by desigrl27 - 16 years ago
forevercharmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl27

^^^ If it is one of these three...as much as I hate saying this...I think it is Tanvi πŸ˜•

Thanks soo much for the quick update!! I don't have time to watch, and the update was not super long or anything...perfect length!!😳

yeahh it might be tanvi.. i would hate that though sam would lose her best friend 😭

aww ur welcome! πŸ€— alright.. so next time i do updates ill keep doing this length? 😳 alright! im glad that u liked the update 😳

Avanti
Tina_Aishwarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl27

i Kinda feel its tanvi 2

forevercharmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tina_Aishwarya

i Kinda feel its tanvi 2

Aww.. i really dont want it to be tanvi 😭 shes such a sweet girl! 😳

Avanti
forevercharmed thumbnail

Not a problem! πŸ€—

Avanti
desigrl27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: forevercharmed

yeahh it might be tanvi.. i would hate that though sam would lose her best friend 😭

aww ur welcome! πŸ€— alright.. so next time i do updates ill keep doing this length? 😳 alright! im glad that u liked the update 😳

Avanti

Lolz yea...this length was perfect...I got a clear pic of everything that happened and it took me only like 2 minz to read, which was perfec because I have to go study for a history testπŸ˜‰

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update