Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi all,

I know the partial behavior of some in VOI section is unacceptable and unfair. Most who are missusing are the members of the Dev team and mods.

Below is the list of If Dev team looking after SVOI section

IF Dev Team: Anuradha, smallwonder, Saara COMB, Manasi_16,

What if most of us send PMs to all of them as well as IF global moderator and owner Vijay Bhater. Just a suggestion if most of us agree we can help draft a complaint. 

Edited by Ajab-Si-Music - 16 years ago
bellevue thumbnail
I noticed that for last few weeks Shreya is not looking very happy. May be she is getting worried about loosing her throne to our Shona. Noshin, you are right Anwesha's renditions Mahi ve, and Oh meri jaan were out of this world. Looks like next week she impressed every one again. She definitely is The Queen.
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys ..I noticed that Ashwarya thread also got same warning as the Anwesha thread ...and hence don't talk about it anymore ...

and ignore the post of "you know who" in Anwesha thread ....who blatantly in the farce of praising Anwesha continously criticised her ....Don't quote her .....just ignore and keep praising anwesha there ...

I don't want to talk about Shreya and mar my beautiful memory of Shona's renditions !!!!!!!!!!!..Let her be "speechless" and let us do our job !!!!!! πŸ˜‰
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tpam

please listen to wat koeli hav said! just ignore thats the best policyπŸ˜ƒ 

and we knw wat job we hav to doπŸ˜›! it is very important .. vvvvv imp. why i say this u wil come  to knw soon from me! πŸ˜”

what happened Amu?....jaldi batao na

bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friends, I got up this morning, and my mood was completely spoilt by some post in our thread. I wrote something out there to vent my feelings. Please PM me if you think I should remove it.

Pinky, if my post said this indirectly, yours said it directly and will hopefully be easier for some people with lesser brain power to understand. Thank you. 😊
Edited by bambooshoot - 16 years ago
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anwesha Video and Audio Links 😊

Video Links:-

Mahi Ve
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=UU8q5kA4pg4

O Meri Jaan
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=oyakYHfNnJw

Audio Links:-

Mahi Ve

O Meri Jaan

Enjoy her yesterday performance and Anwesha Rocks!

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
vagabondheart thumbnail
LINKS TO FRIDAY'S SONGS...

MAHI VE...

MP3 download link:

[www.4shared.com/file/42354293/c876c9b2/280308_Mahi_Ve__Anwesha_.html]

[//ca.youtube.com/watch?v=UU8q5kA4pg4]

O MERI JAAN...

MP3 download link:

[www.4shared.com/file/42354220/b28b41c3/280308_O_Meri_Jaan__Anwesha_.html]

[//ca.youtube.com/watch?v=oyakYHfNnJw]
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I was quite sad today guys.I dont want to say much and just want to apologize if I said anything wrong in SVOI section but I am straight forward person and my intentions being in this forum is only related to good singing and music and meeting music lovers .I have open the thread with the love of Anwesha singing and felt sad after seeing the mods warning due to some comments.

HAve a great day friends and gear up voting since we only have one week left!Forget whatever happened in SVOI section a while ago and keep rocking with your wonderful post about anwesha singing in her videos and audios thread.

God bless all of you always.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
Love-u-all thumbnail

Hi all,

I never expected that this FC will reach to its maximum 150 pages, 12000 post and 19000 views. This will be closed as soon as it will hit 150th page. Thank you so much, I made anouther  Anwesh FC, so that we all can keep our support for Anwesha Shona and post freely. 

Anwesha FC # 2 is active

Anwesha Duttagupta -The Chotte Ustaad- FC

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/902811

Keep voting on-line but do not forget that SMS lead has to be maintained at all costs.

Again thanks Amrita for alerting me in time😊

Love-u-all thumbnail

Link to this FC will also be posted in the 2nd Anwesha FC within  front page.

Thanks again every one especially Amrita and her gang πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ajabsimusic aka Sam