Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
B,C,D and X,Y,Z factors must have been thrown out of the windows after Anwesha's Mahi Ve performance! πŸ˜† Only one factor persists - A For Anwesha Factor! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: raiinie

I knee! She was AWESOMEEEE todayyy! O Meri Jaan. *sigh*...

I'm so glad she rocked the songs! πŸ˜ƒ

Random note, but I like some of the Metro songs. Even though most are for male vocals, its always great to see how a female voice would attempt such songs. Its great that Anwesha sang this number and its quite a powerful song especially the lyrics. Great western-indian fusion rock song which Anwesha can use to showcase her range. After hearing her Jaane kya  chahe mann, would surely expect her to ace this one.  She sure doesn't take any easy shortcuts to her way to victory (we hope its victory for Anwesha 😊) As Pinki ji aptly said in one of her posts, she is perfect in perfecting her perfection. πŸ‘ For Anwesha, getting accolades from the judges week after week does not mean she will stop or reduce her riyaaz time or stop her efforts to better herself and her singing. No, this down to earth girl will continue her hard-work and will never let her confidence turn into overconfidence. She has such maturity and spirituality towards music and life. Seriously, even though I'm older than Anwesha, I wish I could be AS dedicated, hard-working and focused as her. πŸ˜† Edited by sonyaee - 16 years ago
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

"..Its such a common song in reality shows but we can always depend on Anwesha to give an excellent performance which can make us love a song we're not really fond of it! True power of a singer to emote a song in such a way! "

Originally posted by: sonyaee

B,C,D and X,Y,Z factors must have been thrown out of the windows after Anwesha's Mahi Ve performance! πŸ˜† Only one factor persists - A For Anwesha Factor! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Totally in agreement with you especially the bolded parts!! Cudnt have worded it better. And its not just Mahi Ve, loads other songs too! I think our SHONA has proved her abilites one two many times befo..WOHOOOO! Go Shonaa!!!

Edited by raiinie - 16 years ago
anonmember thumbnail
Nice job with the front page Ajab Si Music. πŸ‘ Its looks beautiful and its so easy to go through the various song and video links.
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: raiinie

Totally in agreement with you especially the bolded parts!! Cudnt have worded it better. And its not just Mahi Ve, loads other songs too! I think our SHONA has proved her abilites one two many times befo..WOHOOOO! Go Shonaa!!!

me too agree with Sonyaee😳...................ab kya kahe,kitni taarif kare is singing sensation,is genius kiπŸ˜›.........God bless her

Edited by mcm226 - 16 years ago
bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Koeli, Rainie, maya, sonayee, kbc and all others who enjoyed Anwesha's performance. You all have such wonderful comments. Granted that we are not supposed to compare her performances with Ash's. But why not copy these great comments to our sticky thread for all to see?
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bambooshoot

Koeli, Rainie, maya, sonayee, kbc and all others who enjoyed Anwesha's performance. You all have such wonderful comments. Granted that we are not supposed to compare her performances with Ash's. But why not copy these great comments to our sticky thread for all to see?

yeah................good suggestion saswatiπŸ˜›

bellevue thumbnail
No respect left for that Advil.Obviously he is trying to get on our nerve. So we should completely ignore his not so brilliant move.
Amrita, what is Shona's situation. Someone reported she is trailing behind. Is it true? I hope not. Let us keep voting and not waste time. Tomorrow I will call friends to make sure they are voting on a continous basis.
euphoria_Noshin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why on earth did shreya give anu a sarvottam?? 😑
i bet shreya coudn't do half the justice Anwesha did for o meri jaan...

this is the final, the judges shud be more careful because the whole world is watching and they have to choose between the 2 best singers from a reality show in the last decade...
euphoria_Noshin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really really don't get this... why is shona no.2 in online voting???? ...shouldn't it be the opposite??

there are more fans online for shona so then she is supposed to get the highest votes online, rite??? btw am really glad that sms votes are very good...so finally the janta is making the right choices...

i guess we will have to try harder in voting online...