Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arian_1c thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I know its just unbelievable some of the things tht I've come across, but I rather not say much, cuz, the idea here is not to end up offending someone... also I feel we don't really need to defend Anwesha so much...I am sure with her talent and humility she can take care of herself....

You know it won't really matter to me if she loses this silly contest, she will still be the singer who sang all those beautiful renditions. Its just that its a bit hard for me to stand unfair and uncalled for criticism...I mean just because she can sing all those deep/soulful and heavy numbers doesn't mean she's not lighthearted person. I am not saying I personally know her or that she is indeed a lighthearted person... all I am saying is that since when did this become a criteria to judge how friendly or lighthearted a person is..
keep voting ๐Ÿ˜‰ and spread the word ๐Ÿ˜Š
sahil
maya_afreen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

wohi bas hum aur tum๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

hum tum AFC mein band houn aur ahem ahem๐Ÿ˜†

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi guys,

I was so busy lately that I could not update this AFC for some time. A lot of thanks to Tpam and frineds for keeping this thread alive. I will be posting new, links, Siggys, Pics of Anwesha soon.

๐Ÿ‘Again thanks to TPAM  the biggest fan of Anwesha on IF - AFC.  ๐Ÿ‘

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab-Si-Music

Hi guys,

I was so busy lately that I could not update this AFC for some time. A lot of thanks to Tpam and frineds for keeping this thread alive. I will be posting new, links, Siggys, Pics of Anwesha soon.

๐Ÿ‘Again thanks to TPAM  the biggest fan of Anwesha on IF - AFC.  ๐Ÿ‘

you have said it...what a fan?i am so thankful that this fan club is going 17 pages strong...i will in future come here and post my feelings for the genius kid....she has made a special place in everyone's hearts who know real music and not bakwas music.

Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
count me in
btw is anwesha safe this week?
ESKAY thumbnail
Anwesh is safe. Areeb is gng to be eliminated. ๐Ÿ˜•
simpleone thumbnail

Thanks for posting new video clips๐Ÿ‘,

If Anwesha stays till the final two, she will win it.

arian_1c thumbnail
   keep it rocking amrita ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by arian_1c - 16 years ago
arian_1c thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

our wishes cant go in vain wat say?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don't think our wishes are gonna go in vain at all...call me optimistic but I've got strong strong beliefs that Anwesha is gonna make her proud fans even more proud...Also, I talk of not needing to defend her, but wht do I do....I end up scratching my head up to come up with words that don't offend anybody but at the same time show my discontent  abt  all that *****  stuff out there in the VOI forum๐Ÿ˜† ...
...and I completely agree with your views about the importance of winning the contest...its just that I was a bit irritated and worked up...so I needed an emotional ventilator๐Ÿ˜ณ...I hope u remember....and by the way...
keep voting and spread the word
Edited by arian_1c - 16 years ago
anonmember thumbnail
Anwesha does a very good job at putting the right expressions on her face. With a peppy number like aao na, you can see the apt expressions on her face including smile. That performance just shows how confident (but NOT overconfident) Anwesha IS! With certain songs, she can't maintain the same expressions and honestly, shouldn't! With a song like zindagi maut or is mod, the serious look works! Better she focus on sur and the nuances of the song. So Anwesha, good job at acing all aspects of music reality TV show song performance!! ๐Ÿ‘ More importantly, she brings the the main gist and mood of the original song into her voice and its even gets the judges grooving and shaking their heads in their seats! ๐Ÿ˜† For example, see the below clip.

Aao na: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOEa_FG4oSM