Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya_afreen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
sab kuch tu bol diya aur bol rahi ho Baki cheez ka pata nahi ๐Ÿ˜†

i dont know wat shud i say abt this girl i must say she sang this song so beautifully her surs were perfect asusual,its a duet song but she sang this all alone its really appreciated ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

n she was luking decent n shooo cute shi๐Ÿ˜ณ
arian_1c thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey amrita...
ur in such a hurry aren't u...
I thought I won't c a comment this early, but looks like u couldn't hold back ur emotions...
anyways... back to anwesha...simply amazing...especially that alaap in the antara...but the whole tempo mix up was really disturbing, I think it cud have been avoided...I also felt sorry for areeb...anyways, to be really honest, and I have to say this, I was a bit disappointed by the song selection today...
you know, since yesterday, i was waiting for todays episode
and i had this feeling/expectation that anwesha may sing a soul stirring heart wrenching melody...and there are plenty of them... not that anwesha wasn't gr8, I think I totally agree with u tht she's done the most justice to the song after Sonu, infact, I think she made the song her own, if u know wht I mean, but wht to do yeh dil maange more...I mean she is made for the soul stirring kind of songs, but this opportunity was sadly wasted.
on the other hand, I am happy that the judges today brought a point after aish finished singing...they mentioned tht the song she sang had such a universal/soulful feel to it that no matter who sings it, its got the power to bring tears to most eyes...So, I just wish Anwesha cud've sung tht song.

Just to clarify, its not upto the participants to chose their own song, so, I am just tired of this inappropriate behavior towards Anwesha... Edited by arian_1c - 16 years ago
maya_afreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

nahi buddhu ๐Ÿ˜† mera matlab hai gaane mein toh hai first always bt baaki sab jaise ki cute dikhna yaa phir votes yaa phir aur jo ingredients hote hai sab kuch milake kya hota hai usme woh first hai yaa nahi yeh mujhe pata nahi๐Ÿ˜†

mere liye woh cute hai hii. just imagne 13 yrs and singing like this haila๐Ÿ˜ณ

hehehe ok tu clearly batana tha na k tumhe kya nahi pata tha๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

ya she is so young n her singing is always flawless๐Ÿ˜ณ

maya_afreen thumbnail
Aunty jee keh tu ap bilkul theek rahi hain ๐Ÿ˜† ...but i dont think she is that type of girl..Anwesha ka dhiyaan Singing mein hi rahega i guess ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...but phir bhi pyar mohabbat bata k thoda na hote hai ๐Ÿ˜†
maya_afreen thumbnail
ok jee gud night...take care ๐Ÿ˜Š
aur haan ziyada tension na lena Anwesha ki ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
maya_afreen thumbnail

tum vote toh karo sahi hum tension nahi lenge๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

aray yara dont worry m voting for her๐Ÿ˜ณ

n every1 plz vote for our Amazing Singer Anwesha๐Ÿ˜ณ

ESKAY thumbnail
Pritam rightly said, she gives a different dimension to the songs. I have heard the original songs so many time nevertheless it appear to me that hers is the original one. I wait for this show throughout the week for her performance. For another coming two weeks even she goes to scary land, nothing to worry as no one comes near her in terms of performance (provided she is physically fit). Additionally the listeners get an extra song from her. Don't consider me a selfish person.
ESKAY thumbnail

very well written i agree with yu , nice that yu posted ur veiws.๐Ÿ˜ƒ well for listening to anwesha even if being little selfish is good enuf๐Ÿ˜†

true .. it is bonus for us to listen to her in scray land too!! bt wat scares  me is that in near future i am sure the whole judges selecting will nt b there and public voting will b fully implemented!! and i fear if the voting remains same like this during that time she may go! gods forbid nooo๐Ÿ˜ญ

btw i hpe yu  r voting too๐Ÿ˜›

As usual, I would say "hope for the best and be prepare for the worst". It would be a painful thing if Anwesha not becomes the winner. So, let's not to worry for the future. Enjoy her performance as long she is in and vote her as much as u can๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

maya_afreen thumbnail

yah toh koi nahi ate hai?

main aa gaiiiii๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

arian_1c thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
count me in as well...
I guess I should stay here cuz I m really having a few problems understanding certain thought processes ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›