Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Anwesha's "gale lagao naa" was the best performance of the day. Alka Yagnik truly mentioned that SVOI kidz are the best ever seen in any kidz music reality show ever. Edited by Ajab-Si-Music - 16 years ago
khrhun_sheen thumbnail

Love her singing, she is a gem!!  I found 2 pics if anyone wants to make a siggy..do make one.. I cant make a siggyπŸ˜†

Edited by khrhun_sheen - 16 years ago
anonmember thumbnail
What a fantastic Aao na performance by Anwesha on Sat episode! Wow, she sang the song beautifully. πŸ‘ Alka Y was so impressed! She criticized Sumitra during VOI when she sang the same for not singing the 'o sajna' properly. But she was all praise for Anwesha's song!!
arian_1c thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Shreya said it after one of the performances that Anwesha truly is Destiny's Child....please count me in...

she deserves much more accolades than she is getting right now...
anonmember thumbnail
I do wish Anwesha gets all the accolades she deserves. But at the same time, its good that the judges aren't praising her to the sky. It means she will continue to give her all with each performance. Anwesha is confident but not overconfident, which is a plus. πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by sonyaee - 16 years ago
maya_afreen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
m also Fida on her singing...n also she is soooo down to earth 😳
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab-Si-Music

I am puting together downloadable mp3 and will post it soon on the first page of this thread.  

Thank you very muchπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hii Amu and other Anwesha fans ....

I just loveee this girl's amazing singing !!!!!....I think she is the best find in all reality musical shows combined till date( in recent times) ..my all time fav is still shreya )!!!!!!....

A true child prodigy ...but her voice also gives away that she does a lot of Riyaaz... πŸ‘

Amu , the siggy is awesome ..I'll use it soon..Thanks to Minali πŸ˜ƒ ...

Last but not the least ...count me in...lol..

Edited by bruno4 - 16 years ago
arian_1c thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shes easily the best...not just amongst her fellow contestants or the ones across other channels but even if you compare her to all the singers in our industry today, I think she's all ready to give everybody a run for their money.
But frankly speaking, I don't feel the judges give her enough credit for the way she performs...they often end up repeating themselves with the same stupid "super sarvottam"... maybe its only me, but i feel like the judges aren't just good enough to judge her. I wish she was on sa re ga ma pa and that she could perform in front of Sonu Nigam and Suresh Wadkar...tht wud have been so good for her...anyways, just the way I feel..Edited by arian_1c - 16 years ago
maya_afreen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

wow maya tera aur mera choice humesha same hota haiπŸ˜†

haan jee ajeeb ittifaq haiπŸ˜†