Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
A quick update on the Disco Round

First of all, I thought the judgements were a lot better during round. Since its the disco round, all the songs were from the 80's and hence I can't recall any of them 😳. But I felt that Dinesh/ Haritha, Hema, Udhaya, and Kiran/ Priya did a fab job.

Haritha/ Dinesh got the best couple performace - they got 10/10 from Sundaram master.

Udhaya got the best male dancer over Kiran, mainly b/c the latter had agreed that he didn't do his best today

Hema got the best female performance (she was too good) over Haritha (who also rocked); the latter lost out due to a minor point (i.e. not removing her classes)..but i think it is a good decision.

Pandi/ Poornima are eliminated; b/c Pandi stopped dancing a bit after they started, app he blanked out. Poornima too slowed down during that time. Hence the judges were dissapointed and gave them 3, 3, and 2 (SJ Surya).

The judges had requested that Mr. and Mrs. Gopi to improve! Pachai again was criticized for the same mistakes, but b/c of Hema's dancing, they got higher points.

This competition seems more realistic now........esp. I'm happy with their decisions now...but don't know if this will go on or not....

So what did you guys think???
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx aisha for update 😃
i felt sorry for pandi 😭
bluegal thumbnail
thanks for the update aisha, i also just saw the disco round. poor pandi, he was dressed to the nines but i guess both of them were just unlucky. gd luck for them in the wild cards together with prajin/chandra & rishi/charmila 😉
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx Aisha for the update...I feel so bad for Pandi..hope the will come back through wildcard..but its gonna be difficult
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jodi no. 1 part 2

i don't like cause they always have a fight
🤢
i loved part 1 😛
Vass thumbnail
so sad on Pandi's elimination 😭 . Any Updates on the Comedy round held last week? Who got eliminated in Comedy round?
fuzz_13 thumbnail
last week was the remix round, although some performances made it appear like the comedy round. All the jodis had to perform to the old song and the new remixed version of the song. There was no elimination this week. Best performance of the day was Suhashini and Ayyapan (Unni) and best individual performer of the day was Suhashini. There was no best male performer given because judges felt that none of the male performers gave a tough competition.

This is what I remember:

Suhashini and Ayyapan performed to Thottal poo malarum (S.J. Surya's song from New) and scored 9/10 from Master and Surya. Sangeetha (who was the silent judge this round) gave them a 8/10 because she felt that Ayyapan has to work harder to get that extra one mark from her. Suhashini was brilliant, she had fabulous expressions and it was a beautiful performance. Ayyapan also performed well.

Next highest scorer was Aishwarya and Shivakarthikeyan. They received 8/10 from all 3 judges. They performed to the song Yei Atha from Vishal's movie Malaikottai. I like their performance as well. Shiva slipped in one part but he picked it up quite nicely afterwards.

Kiran and Priya received 8/10 from Master and Surya, and 7/10 from Sangeetha. Sangeetha felt that Priya was showing that she was exhausted during the performance and that she wants both of them to start performing like center figures instead of as just dancers. I forgot the song they performed to.

Dinesh and Haritha also got the same marks as Kiran and Priya (8/10 from Surya and Master and 7/10 from Sangeetha). They performed to Ponmagal Vanthal from Azhagiya Thamil Magan.

Mr. and Mrs. Badava Gopi performed to Kadhal Vandhuduchu From Vallavan. Badava Gopi did okay, he danced more than his wife. Mrs.Gopi mostly walked around on the stage during the performance (this is what the judges thought too). I think they received 6/10 from all of the judges (can't recall properly).

Udaya and Gayathri and Pachai and Hema received the same marks. Both couples were the lowest scoring in the episode. They got a 6/10 and 5/10 from Surya and Master, and a 6/10 (not sure) from Sangeetha. Pachai and Hema performed to En Aasai Mythiliye from Manmadhan. I forgot the song Udaya and Gayathri performed to.

If anyone can fill in the gaps I left out please feel free to do so.
duckquack92 thumbnail
Thanx fazz. Any news on next round??? I didn't see jodi season 1,2. In 3 often heard abt wild card round . pls anyone tell me on it.
bluegal thumbnail
thanks fuzz on the updates. i only watched suhasini/iyappan's round and they were fantastic thus they deserve the bp 😃
Vass thumbnail
Thanks Fuzz for your updates...