*(*COTW: Who Am I?*)* Plzz Participate

modishh thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome

to

All you have to do is read the brief sketch of characters and identify the character's name.

All characters are from Solhah Singaarr.

Rules:
Identify and Guess each character.
Send in your entries to modishh
The last day to send in your entries is Jan 10, 2008.
The winner would b announced the next day.

Here are the character sketches:

• I had gone through a lot...My husband was pronounced dead and I was being forced to marry my brother-in-law. I found my husband alive and I revived his lost memory and then I lost my own memory.
  • Nobody had ever loved me like Sumer did. I am a fraud but now I want to be with Sumer only. I have made a deal with Sumer's mother and brother and now I'll ask them to get me married to Sumer.
  • My only ambition is to get the property from Sumer. I killed my brother and tried to marry my bhabhi, but all went in vain.
  • I am the youngest actor in the serial. I have two mothers. At one point in time, both of my mothers tried to prove whose son I really am.
  • I was burned alive by my brother, but I am still alive. I lost my memory and became a thief. My wife met an accident and she also lost her memory.
Remember: Do Not Post Your Answers Here

Hope you all enjoy this contest.

Edited by modishh - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow i surly partcipate!!!
i pm u the answers 😉
--huma-- thumbnail
allright not tht hardlolzz...ill pm u de answers 😃
deshi2007 thumbnail
i already sent my entry...!! 😊
--huma-- thumbnail
c'mon guys em sure modishh wants more ppl to participate...all of u tht cum here shud particip8 2 u noe.. dun matter if u lose this is just for fun 😳