Jan 3rd update... complete!!

khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

January 3rd update:

Vote for the Chaska Meter--- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/825332

Don't forget to press the Thanks button to appreciate the update!!πŸ˜‰

Recap:

Ishu is asking Farhan that she needs to meet Veer Sir. He tells her that he will open the base gates. They both get caught, as Abhi heard everything.

Veer Sir gets upset at Ishu.

Mini Update:

a) Ishu tries to tell Veer Sir the truth, he doesnt believe her.....

b) Ishu leaves to meet Ansari alone...

c) AS talk about the HAWKS, the gaddar and decide to follow Ishu...

Update:

Ishu is telling Veer Sir that one of the HAWKS is the traitor. When she found out about this, she lied about her mother's illness and left the base to investigate. All the HAWKS get the flashback of what that day.

Ishu then tells Sir that Farhan had seen her that night when she left. Farhan remembers the tattoo man (Haliq Ansari). She tells him that she stole the CD while gathering the information.

Veer Sir doesn't believe her, but Ishu tells him that he knows too much about terrorists. More than any normal man would know. She tells him that Haliq showed them video clippings as well.

Veer Sir is still in doubt, as Ishu tries to clear his misunderstandings. She tells him that one of the HAWKS is underground and is safe. The only reason she came back is to clear her tainted name.

Ishu tells them how she entered the room using the UV light, and stole the CD's. Veer Sir asks her how she got out, and she tells him that if she left the room. The guards would have caught her, so she left through the air ducts. All are shocked. He asks her how she knew where the air duct was. She tells Veer Sir that Ansari has the blue print of that room. In addition, he has the blue print of the whole base.

She adds on that Ansari is in danger hence he needs the CD's. Also that Mission 247 is about Republic Day (January 26th). In a few hours the gaddar's name will be out too. Veer Sir doesn't believe her and asks Abhi to watch Ishu.

In the canteen, Abhi is pacing. When Shikha calls him. She wants him to leave the base early because her friend is here from London. He tells her that he has a lot of work so he probably can't. She tells him that he has to come. He gets angry and blasts her. Shikha is sad. Sam looks on.

Abhi regrets his words, so he calls back and Shikha tells him she understands her place in his life and hangs up.

Abhi walks to the table and sits down. Sam asks if it was Shikha, he replies yes. Tanvi asks if everything is okay. He says yes again.

All the HAWKS talk about the gaddar, and then Ishu says that she is going alone. Abhi tells her she cant. She tells Abhi that she cant risk anyone else. Also she doesn't trust anyone. She leaves.

Inside the base, Abhi is having a conversation with Sunaina. She is getting upset that Abhi is neglecting her. Abhi is in tension, and Sam comes in and notices that. She asks him if he is okay, and he replies that he is.

She tells him that whenever he wants to share his problems, he can do so. She tells him that they share a deep relation---HAWKS. He looks at her. She walks back to the panel.

She tells him that this HAWKS was made for the defence and protection of this country, but now it's not the same. Abhi agrees with her. They both talk about how this new development is hazardous to the HAWKS and the Air Force.

She tells him that she will support him in following Ishu.

Observations:

I haven't watched CHA since Dec. 13th so I have no idea whats going on... so if I made any mistakes... I am soooooooo sorry..... Have to catch up this weekend!!πŸ˜‰

But Isha doesn't look like the culprit, I just pray pray its not Tanvi.. But everyone on the forum is blaming the Minister!!

And what is with Shikha's friend, when Shiks was talking to Abhi her friend was imitating Shikha's movements. Doesn't this friend talk?? All she does is move her head up and downπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by khrhun_sheen - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx a lot... awesome update, i wonder hu the gaddar is, im jus prayin that its not samrat!
wallaa thumbnail
Y do I think that it is Abhi? Hoepfully, I will be proven wrong... πŸ˜• I dunno..let's wait and watch what happens next! 😳 Thanx a lot 4 the update! 😳
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update... 😊
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx😊 Edited by 268143 - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thsnks hun for the update and welcome back πŸ˜ƒ