Miss.Netherland thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I was just wondering

Who was your first crush ? 😳

Now , please don't tell me it was SRK or Hritik.
I mean in REAL life - you looked at him/her and said: I like him

So ....
Who was your first crush ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Beleive it or not..I've never had a crush on cleb or in real life 😆 😆 😆
Well i wanna share this with u guys...I had this huge crush on this guy for four years...he was in the same class as mine..My crush was soo deep that i thought it was love until i met my BF and realised what truly love is..The love that i thought was just a simple crush/infatuation...😳😳
cool_pooja thumbnail
Umm dis guy in my class in class 6.. Then next yr our section got change and dats wen i started having a crush on him.. Cuz maybe i missed him a lil and he resembled rajeev khandelwal! 😆
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
a gurl in my skwel life.... when i was 12 years old...

frOm that time i start liking her till final grade but never tell her... 😳
Mischeivous thumbnail
Sab ki tarah..there was a gal in ma school too...when i was in 9 grade...she left the school later..it was a crush neva more than dat....haven't really talked to her evaa 😳 😆
freecash thumbnail
there was a boy in my town who use to come over there when i was in india.i really was in love with him but never told him.
-Pinky- thumbnail
a friend in grade 5.. who used to sit behind me in class. it was a very innocent n sweet crush .. i didn't even realize it was a crush until later on when i started getting jelaous of my friend who was his best friend.. 😆
I was 5 years old 🤣 I had a crush on this guy who used to be in my school. 😳 😆 We're still in the same school but we're just friends.
samir_soni thumbnail
He was in the subway...then in my school elevator. That was the only time I saw him. Average build, perfect features, tall and dreamy eyes...lol 😳