01/03/08--Brief Update/Pics/Video

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak

Tired today, so excuse all errors. Bachi samaj kar maaf karna please 😳😆

BTW... do u guys want the pics with the update? just let me know..ill stop if no one wants em.. otherwise its a waste of energy nah 😆

Will be late on monday!

Links

PDs mum interview

Card speak RK and GK

Keep Volunteering: GOTW / DOTW

Check out your horoscopes for the year ahead

Typpical of indian serials
Last 2 just for fun 😃

Thursday 3rd January 2008
No Kasamh se tommorw, its friday

The show starts with a pooja and Raaashi prays with vidya... Vidya wants to play but Raashi gifts her gifts for her bday sayin her father gave em.. and Raashi says her father is in the US thats why he couldnt comes.

Vidya gets a red frock, and she tells Rano about it. Rano tells Raashi why are you lyin on ranvirs behalf and why are you praying for him?

Raashi says Ranvir made a mistake, i am praying to God so Ranvir would chnage.

Bani is in an unknown place [PROMO PART] Theres religious hyms and Bani gets given an orange slip with letters in em. she sees them and is shocked.

Back at work, Bani arrives late, Jai says she will get 5 days salery cut, he tells her to bring chai to a room.

Theres a conference and Bani walks in.. that lovey tune kicks in.. a guy looks at Bani all funny.. Bani gives the tea to people.. the guy asks for a cup of tea [the weird one]

That guy gets all touchy with Bani and Jai watches.. Bani looks to Jai for supprt. Jai is not pleased. Bani accidently drops the tea. Bani gets out the weird guys grip and Jai kinda looks at the guy!

they get bak to business.. Jai says lets do the deal alone... Jai tells the guy to get rid of his blazer, shirt and tie. Jai says im superstitous... 🤣 🤣 the idiot guy does this! [Seems Jai has a plan!]

Jai burns the guys clothes and kicks him out! Adi watches!!!

Part 2

That guy walks out with his vest.. and Bani has flahsbacks, she still coughing! Adi says loud that the deal is off so Bani can hear.. he says Jai is a human, he is one to understand pain not give it, and he says JW is at the same place when somone lesft him.

Bani gets out the letter and says i have to act fast!

Adi comes to Jai and asks.. why did you cancel the deal? [cheeki 😛] Jai uncounciously says if you think i left the deal becuase of what he did to Bani then your wrong.. Adi says.. yeh sure 😆 

Jai gets super cranky.. 🤣 its a funny scene! well i laughed!😆

Mausi is combing Gangas hair and she puts the finshing touches to the card. Bani says wait a min.. and she gets Ladoos, and says gift this to her. Ganga goes.. hehe

Part 3

The party in full swing and Adi tells everyone (Goodies) about Jai's antics. Adi says he is jealous.. Jigs and Karuna hear the news!
Karuna says of all people that guy fell for Bani 😆 

Jigs worries about the money, she says i will not let the love surface. Ganga walks in.. Jigs says she will wipe JBs love.

Jigs talks to Ganga, and says dont worry we have food here, Karuna takes the ladoo off Ganga and goes to eat them.

Jigs says we care about hygeine here, we dnt take food from outdoors, but Karuna is mad she will have anything.

She tells Ganga about the expensive gifts oh the table. Ganga says its the feelings that is seen behind the gifts that matters! Karuna just eats! jigs gifts back the dabba and tells her to give it to Vidya.

Jigs notices how Ganga n Bani are similar. she plans to make a mockery of Ganga in the party!

------------

Jai is arriving on monday aswell.. all of a sudden its Jigs that will be mocked.. 😃

Have a good weekend

Video by Judi:
3rd Jan--CLICK to WATCH ONLINE

Video by Magnificent:
3rd Jan--CLICK to WATCH ONLINE

Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.... 😛

And,no pics if u r tired,Henna...Its completely ok....Dont worry abt it...

Edited by rpmenon - 16 years ago
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heena darling you are always too good with ur update!! 😛 😛
No need of pix form me for today as you are Tired... 😃 😃

Waiting for JB scene!! 😳 😳
gjjj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Henna thanks for update if you tired no need for picture take care of your self. Is it snowing at your place? its very cold in southampton may snow tonight. We never have white christmas always wet one. Any way happy new year to you.
thanks
geeta
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Henna! I am waiting for the Jani scene! 😃
yaggu thumbnail
Thanks for the update Henna. 👏 👏 👏   Its okay if you don't post the pics today since you are tired. Take care of yourself.
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What happened to the torturer, is there a meltdown?

Hehehe...gets to eat ladoo too...I am waiting for more...
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the update.....

Burning other people's clothes? Got to find the dictionary to describe this man...😕

Henzy, if you're tired, we'll do ok without the pix one day........get a nice little nap..

*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha! Jai loves Bani! 😳
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Henna
take rest and no stress for pictures
have a great weekend