Ila Arun - Bad Headmistress

malinn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

It is very very apalling to see the constant putdown Qazi receives from his "friends" - at Gurukul. However, the most disturbing is that his Guru's and Ila Arun shun him openly too as "not good enough". This is totally against the Guru-Shishya parampara and also the Gurukul system - where you don't only teach singing, dancing etc... but also teach basic human values.

She (as also the other "talented" students) must be told by the channel - that Qazi is the true TRP earner. Whenever he is in danger - your income by phone/sms simply doubles. Now that is true talent. End of the day - its money (trp) that matters - and it is due to Qazi to a great extent.

It is very disturbing to see such abuse of power - so blatantly - on public tv - in front of millions of people. It is my request that you please convey this message to Ms. Ila Arun - that she may do some inward thinking - read some good books on correct use of power/position - so that she may rectify/modify her errant ways.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agent143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ILA is EVIL 😈

SHE IS 🤬 🐷

bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree she is evil i hate her
SUCH@N@ thumbnail
yeah i agree too..she is evil
qtgal785 thumbnail
wat r u talking abt she is more than evil...she is a devil... 😈
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Accepted that the masses want only entertainment, but the critics and the classes look for talent too, which Qazi lacks!

If Janta is adamantly favoring Qazi, the Gurus are adamantly criticizing him - fair and square!   😊

And, I am sorry, but Qazi doesn't even practice as hard as the others......I guess he is sure that the janta will vote for him regardless...sad state of affairs!

Let one of the fame Jodi winners at least be deserving....! 😊
Edited by krangara - 18 years ago
MysteriousSkin thumbnail
Krangara

I dont agree with your fair and square comment. Janata will always have favourites but a teacher is not allowed to play favourites.

And Qazi does practice if we are to believe Shamit's comments that Q practices his songs a lot until they also start humming Q's song - Shamit said something along these lines.

Cheers
anonmember thumbnail
Prashant sir also scolded Arijit for not holding the mike properly during his performamce...why is no one bringing that up? How can you say Ila is playing favorites? She insults many other students. Ila isn't playing favorites...she's playing headmistress.
Vera thumbnail
Quazi should have been out in the first round.

He wants to be an actor..let him pursue that and give a chance to someone who wants to be a singer.

Jantaa bhi so stupid hain..kya kare.

I like Ila Arun , I think she gets frustrated when she sees that actual talent is being overlooked.

FG probably incorporated the Janta votes for TRPS. She may not have had any say in it.
agent143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vera

Quazi should have been out in the first round.

He wants to be an actor..let him pursue that and give a chance to someone who wants to be a singer.

Jantaa bhi so stupid hain..kya kare.

I like Ila Arun , I think she gets frustrated when she sees that actual talent is being overlooked.

FG probably incorporated the Janta votes for TRPS. She may not have had any say in it.

oh! I see, as per you janata are stupid,

ok, hum, tum kya kar sakthe hai 😭

but why the hell evil Ila still there, if she is so frustrated, she should shout at sony and quit FG, is she also stupid like janata 😆