archives Jun 07

dasa1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Update for Friday

--Kandhu talking to ACD who tells him that his suspicion is on kandhu only.
ACD says he is referring to the attack on meesai mariappan. Kandhu says meesai was with him but now he has gone away and definitely he was not responsible for the attack.

ACD says you must have done something because he went away from you but kandhu denies it. ACD now asks whether SKPD might have done that but kandhu does not want to accept that also. He says he does not know anything. ACD now tells him that he should tell police if he wants to go out of the city.

Next a car is seen leaving from Airport and comes to city and they don't show the passenger, but it looks like charu has come back from malaysia.

Nallan comes to RK"s house and tells them that indhu is being looked after very well by abhi and in fact she has shown some improvement also. He relates how abhhi looks after bed coffee to breakfast to everything for Indhu.

Useless RK of course says I expected this from abhi but Raji says it is God's wish that abhi should not do any further harm to her.

Srini meets Shivram who says this priya is giving lot os trouble and I had to take lot of trouble by pretending diabetes, BP etc to cancel the malaysia trip. I even persuaded the doctor to tell her that any trip is not advisable. He says we have to plan for a big cinema complex and we have now 10 days time till charu comes back. Srini is apprehensive of what charui might say.
Shivram says if any obstacle is there we should not hesitate to finish her even.

Next in school, Indhu talks with her friends. Others talk about indhu's mother and karthik. Indhiu says she likes her mother very much but she listens to that man karthik and so I don't like this at all. She again says karthik killed her father and so don't take his name, she tells her friend.
Now headmistress comes and she asks them to go to class. She stops Indhu's friends and tells them that as Indhu is not well now, better they should not ask anything about her father or mother now.

The car is shown again and it stops near a cinema complex. The owner of the complex is waiting and the passenger (may be Charu) gives a document to him.(only the passenger's hand is shown) He takes it and goes inside.

thodarum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vsur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
With apologies to Madhumitas, here's the update for June 4 episode:

Recap from last episode: Silver colored car goes about and stops at a movie theater where a lawyer silently receives some legal-looking documents passed thru the car's rear window.
Lawyer goes inside the building and hand the document to someone at a desk. Someone starts signing each page as "S.Sivaraman". Lawyer collects the signed papers, goes back outside and hands the documents to the passenger in the car. Car leaves the place.

Same car stops at Indhu's school. A white Maruti drives up - it is Abhirami dropping off Indhu. Abhirami leaves.

At home Shanthi is thinking of Indhu. She calls up Abhirami's house and cook Nallaan answers. He reports that Indhu and Abhirami went out but he does not know where. She asks him to tell Indhu that she had called. She also adds that Indhu need not call back if it was late. Little later Abhirami's car pulls in. When Nallaan asks Abhirami what did she want for dinner, he is told that Indhu and her have had dinner outside. When Nallan takes a glass of milk to Indhu in her room he mentions Shanthi having called. That's when Indhu tells him that they had gone for a movie.

Clean shaven (better looking instead of the horrible thaadi) Shyam walks towards Uma in the garden. She shows him a newspaper and asks him to read a section. Its about Australian Immigration. Shyam acts surprised and mentions that it will require a deposit of Rs 1.75 Crores, as per the article. Uma defends saying she doesn't feel safe with his akka Abhirami around and points out at Indhu being with her now. She wants to move their bank FDs to Australia, hand over their companies to RK mama and raise their Tamil kuzhandai abroad. When Shyam says he will do as she wishes, but .. Uma gives him the clincher: I was raised alone by my dad, I want our baby to have both parents!

ACD and Gani walk into JC's office. They give him the Divya murder case folder. They tell him that Divya joined as a partner of RK's nephew(?) (I forget his name) only as per Kandhu's plan. But they add that Kandhu seemed to be hiding someone else. They believe that person to be Abhirami since she hated everyone in the RK family and was out to get at any one there. The only person who can give more info on this is .. Meesai Mariappan. So, JC instructs ACD to get ready to arrest anyone involved, etc.

Silver car and ACD's car meet on a small bridge outside the city. ACD walks up to the tinted passenger window and pauses before the window rolls down - no, no, passenger's identity is not yet revealed! ACD says something like "I believe you will do as you said", turns back to his car and both cars go in opposite directions. Silver car heads back to the airport and they show a plane taking off (although, I thought it was landing!). (Muthulaxmi returning to Malaysia, I suppose.)
**End**
vsur thumbnail
Here's the update for June 5 episode:

Spoiler: No ACD .. sob!

Meesai Mariappan and his wife leave the hospital. Wife tells Meesai that she was wrong to want to stay in Chennai and that they should go back to their village. They come out of the hospital (where are Sankarapandian's men?) and can't find any auto! (Yeah right) Camera shows a white van or car pulling up, door opens and a khaki pant with brown shoes steps out. It is ... Gani (I know, the spoiler broke the suspense). Meesai sees him and pauses. Gani walks over with 2 or 3 constables and comments, "Enna auto onnum kadekeliyaa?" (why, I mean why? vera oru line onnum varaliyaa .. tcheh) He then tells Meesai that he has orders to arrest him for Divya's murder. His wife pleads but to no avail.

Srinivasan looks all peeved sitting in a restaurant and Sivaraman joins him. When asked why he seems angry, Srinivasan tells him that there should be honor among thieves. When Sivaraman tells him he has no idea what's going on, Srinivasan tells that he has seen the agreement for the new multiplex and that it was signed by Charulatha. Sivaraman now concludes that Charulatha has pulled a fast one on him/them.

Later, Sivaraman is drinking alone at night in a restaurant and the boy tells him that it is closing time. Sivaraman shouts at him and calls for the owner or Manager. Manager comes along and tells him to leave. Sivaraman says he doesn't want any service, just some quiet time. He then ponders, did Priya fly to Malaysia or did Charulatha come to Chennai?

In Abhirami's house Nallaan and the other house help are in the kitchen readying some mangoes to make juice for Indhu saithaan. Indhu comes over and stands watching Nallaan. She starts having her juice and starts a conversation with Nallaan. "Do you have any kids?" Two, he replies. Elder is a boy (college?) and younger is a girl in 5th Std. He admits that he loves the girl more, and adds, just like your father loves you. Indhu gets angry and the dialog goes along in that line. Indhu hands over the almost full glass of juice and walks away in a huff.

RK's wife has arranged a plate full of fresh food in their house prayer area as it is "krithikai" and calls RK to show the karpuram which he does. Shyam shows up and he mentions Uma's wish to migrate to Australia. He wants RK mama to take over their businesses which he agrees to.

Indhu and Abhirami are driving and Indhu suddenly points out her mom in the distance. Abhi is surprised that Indhu can see that far ahead and Indhu replies something like "I can see my mom from any distance"! They pull up behind Shanthi who is standing in front of her car and is watching RK's driver fiddling with the car hood open. Indhu calls out "amma" and Shanthi is all emotional on seeing her.. hugs and cooing follow. Abhirami remains standing near her car and watches with half-interest. Indhu looks at the car (from the front and the hood is blocking the rest of the car) and asks who else is in the car? The driver replies, "were u expecting your father"? Indhu lashes out, "en appava kollavara yaen ennodiya appannu koopidareenga"? She then asks how long before the car will be fixed and gets a reply, "one hour". Indhu turns to Shanthi and tells her to join her in periamma's car. Shanthi declines and Indhu insists. Indhu then turns to Abhirami and asks "Periamma, naan enna kaettalum seiveengala"? Abhirami replies yes. Indhu then asks something like "En amma namma kooda car-la varalaama"? Abhirami looks confused & angry. Freeze.
*End*
vsur thumbnail
Here's the update for June 6 episode:

Spoiler: No ACD again.. sob.. aargh!

Recap: Indhu asks Abhirami if she can ask her anything and Abhirami nods.

Indhu then drags Shanthi to the car back seat and they both sit there. Abhirami drives silently. Indhu makes some really unbelievable comments: "Amma, if he (Karthik) won't leave, why don't you leave him?" Abhi, expectedly, smirks when she hears that. Shanthi keeps mum, of course. Abhi then asks Indhu where she wants to go and Indhu replies that her mom needs to be dropped oof at work.

Sivaraman and Srinivasan are talking at the beach. Srinivasan complains about the going ons. Sivaraman comments that Priya was much more intelligent than he had thought. Some mostly meaningless dialogue - I didn't pay too much attention, sorry!

Next, Sivaraman enters his office and calls up the receptionist to enquire if everyone is in the office. He is informed that Priya madam is not in as she is on 4 days' vacation. Sivaraman mumbles something to the effect that Priya had asked for leave but he had forgotten when she was off. He then walks over to Priya's cabin and starts poking around. He first opens her laptop - and get this, he is able to start viewing some document showing travel entries, without having to logon with id/password! Wow. Anyway, he doesn't find anything on the laptop and starts reading some folders lying on the desk. Nothing there either. He looks for and finds a cupboard key (again, wow, what security protocol!), opens it and starts reading some folders from there. Viola. He sees a document on the new multi-theater complex and notes that its signed by Charulatha and "S. Subramaniam" (this was the name I had mistaken y'day to be Sivaraman - sorry again.)

Nallaan and the other house help are talking at the kitchen table in Abhirami's house. Indhu is sitting there silently. The lady recognizes Mariappan's photo in the newspaper article which mentions that he was arrested in the Divya murder case. She tells Nallaan that he is Kandu's man. Talk veers to how Abhirami will get angry. Nallaan and the lady agree that when Abhirami wants anything, she'll lie, cheat and do whatever it takes to get what she wants. Indhu is listening to all this silently.

Karthik and Shanthi are in the hospital to meet the psychiatrist treating Indhu. With a blatant violation of patient confidentiality, as they meet the Dr a mom & daughter greet him. The mom thanks the Dr for helping her daughter and says that she owes him everything for this. When SHanthi & Karthick go into the Dr's room and are seated, the Dr explains that the girl used to hate her mom and now she is ok. Shanthi and Karthik want the Dr to talk to Abhi, which he promises to do. (I am not sure what he was to talk about! Some meaningless scene, I believe.)

Abhirami sees the news item about Meesai Mariappan's arrest and is shocked. She rushes to SKPD's house and when he comments that she seemed upset, she asks him to read the news article. Abhi asks SKPD how come you let him unattended (or something like that). SKPD tells Abhi not to worry and that he will make arrangements so that Mariappan will not talk.

Abhirami drives up to a court house / police station? and watches Inspector Gani drive up. Mariappan's wife walks up and starts talking to Inspector Gani. Another police van drives and a constable alights with Mariappan in tow. Pan to Abhi's face as she frowns. Freeze.
*End*
vsur thumbnail
Sorry folks for the delay, but my bh is not too happy to see me post like this - "Why can't you spend more time with me and your son?" (son is 3+ and I only post after he goes to sleep. :)). I had some planned repair work at home which I just finished and hence am sneeking this in before heading to work..

June 7 update:

Recap (more meat added comapred to y'day's ending): Auto pulls up at court house and Meesai Mariappan's wife arrives in an auto. Next is Abhi in her car and spots Mariappan's wife while remaining in her car. Kandu and his men arrive in his white Mahindra van. Kandu approaches Meesai's wife and threatens her to tell her husband not to reveal his name. Abhi meanwhile calls someone in her cell phone - the police implant who is Sankarapandi's man is inside the court and answers. (The way this constable looks around sheepishly right in front of two armed constables at the court entrace, while coming out to answer the call is so pathetic - if it was reality, he'd have been questioned right away for acting suspiciously.) Anyway, Abhi tells him that she wants to know every word of Mariappan's testimony and instructs him to leave his phone on inside the court. (This is really high-tech - he he - let's not go there.) Finally, comes Inspector Gani in his motorbike. Mariappan's wife approaches him and talks to him about her husband. A police van comes and Mariappan is brought out by a couple of constables.

Tadah - ACD's green Mahindra pulls up and out steps ACD himself! (How come he did not spot Abhi in her car, eh? After all, he is sure of her involvement. "Ippudiallaam summa kaelvi kaekkappadaadu!") Mariappan's wife stops him and pleads about her husband. ACD sternly tell her this is a court and ippudiallaam paesapadathu. ACD then strides into the court and sees Gani and the lawyer at the table.

Maraiappan is being questioned by the govt laywer on Divya's murder. Abhi outside simply presses a button on her cell phone and she can hear the conversation (thru the constable's phone) - wow, this is new technology. When asked if he knew 2 other had been falsely implacated ealier, Mariappan says yes. When asked if he knew who was the killer and who was behind that, he says yes to both. A brief flashback of Divya answering the door and getting slapped by Mariappan after which she falls down. The judge tells him to tell the court who was behind and .. a pause, while Kandu and Abhi are shown reacting sharply (aiyyayo, enna solla poraan). Mariappan then says he was the one responsible for killing Divya. Abhi is all smiles. Gani & ACD are shocked.

ACD is looking at a mirror in his office and flashback of Mariappan's statement. ACD is boiling with anger and lashes out with his left hand and smashes the mirror. ACD's middle finger on his left hand, the one with a ring, is cut and bleeding. Gani sees him from behind and tells him he understands his frustration. Gani tells him they will find Divya's real murdered soon and it is also connected to the other killings - the guy who sold the collge to Abhi and another name (Raman? I didn't connect that). ACD thanks Gani for understanding. Gani then leaves telling ACD that he would send a Dr.

Karthik's elder brother (his name slips my mind :() is talking with dad RK & mom, about Mariappan's testimony and how Abhi escaped. (How come they know she is behind Divya's death?) RK says now that Abhi has not been named in the testimony, we will not have to deal with her any more.

Kandhu walks into his office with coterie and sees 3 men in black safari suits inside, near his office door. Small talk as to who they are. He walks over to them and asks yaaring neenga, etc. They don't reply. He walks into his office and sees his chair turned around so he cannot see who is sitting there. Chair turns and its Abhi. She tells him enna inga enna paarthu aaschariyama? He mumbles something and then says intha office ennikumae ennodiyathennu naan ninakkirathilling maemungo. Abhi then says enna Mariappan court-la sonnadu kaettiyaa? Ippo nee enna merratta mudiyaathu. Then adds, Sangarapandiyodaiya kadanai oru vaaraththula muzhuyusaa thiruppi tharanum. Inimae naan ingai vara maattaen, nee thaan enna paarka varranum. Pan to Kandhu's face. Freeze.
shylock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here's a brief update for Friday.

No ACD today, in fact there's bad news for ACD and all of us too.

Psychiatrist comes to Abirami's house wanting to talk to Indhu in private. Abirami pretends to leave the place, but stands in a door way listening (the psychiatrist either did not know about it or chose to ignore it). He asks her if her periamma is taking good care of her and whether she spoke to her mother, to which Indhu says she has not spoken to her mom, then he asks her if she trusts her mom and kuti satan (KS) says yes, and doc asks if so, then why don't you believe what you mom says about your dad and tell KS not to believe whatever everybody says and invites Indhu and Abirami for his daughter's b'day.

Priya comes back to office. Sivaraman calls her and asks her about the theatre deal, asks for the document and shouts at her saying why she did not inform him about it and whether she went to Malasiya or Charu came here. Priya says she knows nothing about it, that the lawyer called her and told her to collect the docs from him and tells sivaraman that she was about to inform him after she returned from leave. He also asks her if she has become so close to Charu than him etc.

Abriami takes Indhu to SKPD's house. SKPD is vethalai iduchufying for his mom. Some senti dialogues there (wont go into details), while Indhu is talking to Pechi patti, Abirami thanks SKPD for all that he did for her in Divya murder case.

Sivaraman and Srinvasan are talking about Priya, how she is a big problem for them. SO THEY HAVE DECIDED TO KILL PRIYA (aiyoh ACD enna panna porar). They are going to have someone from outside state do the job. Sivaraman says Charu should feel scared to even come to India after they finish off Priya.

The last scene was the b'day party. It was a waste of a scene. Anyways the episode ends with Indhu looking longingly at her friend with her father, and Abirami smirking.

Shylock

shylock thumbnail

June 11 Update

The first part was all boring with the Indhu party story, I did not pay much attention to it except for the doc's wife saying how much they love their daughter and how much her dad loves her etc., they she is their adopted child and all.  Abirami is a little uncomfy, finally takes Indhu home saying its late

At home Indhu is unable to sleep, and finally Nallan tells a story and puts her to sleep.  The story is about two friends sleeping under a tree in the forest and one of them is dead in the morning.  The others blame the other friend and finally a hunter owns up.  He goes on to tell her not to believe whatever anybody tells her, to analyze blah, blah (like an 8 year old can understand).

Priya is in office and gets a call from someone saying the there is a problem in construction at their ECR site and two men are injured and there is some commotion.  She informs Sivaraman who tells her to stay put and he goes to the site.

Kandhu is sitting in his office all sad.  One of his men come and ask him how he is going to repay the money to SKPD, to which Kandhu says he is not going to, and that he is thinking of how to keep tabs on Abirami.

Sivaraman calls up Priya standing nowhere near a construction site, but in front of house in a beach.  He tells her there is a big problem here, come immediately with the documents.

He calls up Shanti (5 pm) Shanti asking for Priya.  Shanti says, Priya has not come.  Sivaraman says he told her to come the ECR site, but she has not yet come to the site and tells Shanti to ask Priya to come to the site if she happens to contact Priya.  Omni immediately calls her shadow and her shadow obediently says he will go to the site.

Meanwhile Priya is shown driving her Scooty and there is a van following her.  The van sidelines her and she halts her scooter looking dazed/shocked.  FREEZE.

shylock thumbnail
June 12 Update – Action packed episode

Starts with Priya halting her bike and looking totally shocked. The very next scene show Arjun searching for Priya in his car. He enquires at a petrol bunk, no info, drives down and sees Priya's scooter lying down on the road, bag intact. He immediately contacts our hero, ACD, who comes there and both men go in opposite directions. ACD comes to a container yard and runs here and there in search of his sweetheart.

Sivaraman is sitting in a bar drinking and Srini calls him up saying the men he hired are gonna finish Priya off in a few minutes and from now on it is nimmadhi for them.

Priya is gagged with her hands tied behind her back and made to sit by 4 hindi speaking guys in a corner. Two men go out to check for any vehicles etc and they drag Priya outside to finish her off. ACD in the meanwhile hears Priya's muffled noises and finally traces her, fights barehanded with all the four men and rescues his sweetheart, but the four men escape. Arjun in the meanwhile comes there and ACD tells Arjun to take Priya home, and our sweethearts exchange a longing look (HURRAY!! Looks like reconciliation is round the corner). After Priya leave ACD is wondering if this is SKPDs job.

ACD calls up the control room alerts patrol, calls JC informs him of the situation, JC comes to the container yard and both of them go with the police force launching a manhunt. JC also alerts the concerned police station of that area.

Shanti is at home all worried and Arjun drives up with Priya, who is shocked and disheveled. As Arjun is about to leave Priya thanks him and Arjun tells her to thank AC Durai, he was the one saved you. Priya narrates the whole incident to Shanti and says if not for AC Durai she would not have been alive. Shanti wonders about the two times she has been kidnapps and tells Priya she has to thank ACD for saving her life.

Srini calls up Sivaraman, as they are talking the kidnappers call Srini and tell them they bungled the operation, that a cop came and rescued the girl, and Sivaraman is all upset.

The next day Priya comes to ACDs office and she sees the Inspector Shankar. She remembers Priyans shooting and looks at the office angrily. FREEZE.
dasa1 thumbnail
Update for Wednesday

- Priya comes to Police HQ and sees Shankar who stares at her. Priya thinks about the shooting of priyan by Shankar and now she stares back at Shankar .
She goes inside and sees ACD who is on his laptop and is surprised to see her.
Priya says in the confusion about what happened the previous day, she forgot to thank him and hence she came here for that. She says even if delayed, it is not good if she did not show gratitude for what ACD has done for her. ACD says he did not help her expecting anything from her--rather he considers it as part of his work. Priya says I will not forget what efforts you took for me.
ACD says you will not forget my efforts or you will not forget me also?
ACD is really trying hard but Priya does not give in so easily yet!
She looks at him for a moment and starts to leave. But ACD stops her and asks why she left in her vehicle the previous day when office vehicles could have been used for office related work. Further he asks her to recount the happenings which is muted out.
Priya then leaves and again gets a stare from Shankar on the way out.

--Nallan comes to ACD's house and says he wants to show clippings of Abhi's arrest on Krishnamachari murder case to Indhu and asks him to give old newspapers about that. ACD appreciates the idea and says he will arrange to give it to him.

--Priyan's associates debate about taking revenge for Priyan's death. They think about ACD's message to them to renounce violence but one guy says we have to avenge our leader's death by that Shankar.

--Shyam gets a courier from Australian embassy for interview call. Uma says she wants to get the child in Australia only.

--Nallan with Indhu and holding the newspaper showing Abhi's arrest. He tells her that he is unable to read at night time and asks her to read some cooking recipe in the paper as asked by Sarasu and tell him. Indhu starts reading the paper. Nallan says no hurry, you read it fully and tell me in the morning.

--Shankar is at home and gets the morning newspaper. He starts reading it when the paper is delivered again. He checks with the boy who says the paper has come now only. He goes inside and checks the other paper and a flier comes out saying "Your days are numbered".

Shankar is stunned.

Thodarum
shylock thumbnail
Update June 14

Starts with Indhu darling, and Sarasu trying to tell her about the bad ways of Abirami. (I did not pay much attention to it, so I am not going into details.)

Sivaraman (SR) is with a travel agency getting his paper work done for going to Malaysia. He meets Srinivasan, who asks why SR has suddenly decided to go to Malaysia, to which SR says he has already avoided going there two or three times, its better he goes and if Charu proves to be a problem, he will make sure she never even comes to India, that he will finish her off.

Insp Shankar's house. His wife tells him about her brother who is a doctor, who has got a job offer in the US, but his father wants him married before he goes off to the US. Also says her brother wants to marry a well educated girl, not rich ones. The wife asks Shankar to look out for a match for her brother. Shankar says he knows of one such girl (Priya's faces keeps flashing in his mind).

Shanti meets Nallan at supermarket and they discuss Indhu. (Sorry guys, my little one was crying, I really did not pay much attention to this part either).

Insp. Ghani calls up ACD and tells him that the attempt on Priya's life was indeed well planned as his enquiry at the ECR construction site shows that no body was ever injured or anything ever happened. Both men wonder as to who could have called up Priya. Ghani feels SKPD is involved, but ACD says, its not SKPD, coz SKPD is into real estate and granite business and all that, somebody else is involved. ACD also asks Ghani to make sure the local police station has an eye on Priya and her office to ensure her safety.

Shanti is looking at Indhu's foto and crying, knock knock come our ACD. He asks Shanti if she met Indhu, for which Shanti says, yes, but thirututhanama, and that no mother should ever be faced with a situation like this. ACD says there is a way to save Indhu from Abirami and that Abirami will listen to whatever one person says. FREEZE.