hopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
bleugal thanks for the info. 😊
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dreams Ep 2

ep starts off with shankar talking to deepa and kavitha's bro (i didn't catch his name again lol) talking to his wife pooja.

pooja tells k's bro that she has a reason for rejecting his invitation to a restaurant to celebrate valentines' day. she says that was the very same restaurant that he used to frequent with his ex-gf, deepa and once herself and k's bro are seated there, he will go on & on about his time with deepa and that will ruin her mood thus she rejected.

back in shankar's room, deepa flashbacks to the past. k's bro and deepa are lovers but their family don't approve thus deepa give him the ultimatum to either marry her or to break up. k's bro was forced to marry her secretely and they arrange to register their marriage with a few of their friends. on the day of their ROM, k's bro doesn't turn up and she storms to his house in a taxi.

meanwhile back his house, k's bro was supposed to get ready but went to see his sister and blurted out his secret ROM that is going to happen that same day. she advises him not to do it and finally manages to brainwashed him. k's bro agree with her on a sense that its better for them to get married with both family's approval but kavitha says there is no way it can be done as their jaathagam don't match and they will not live happily. just then deepa reaches his flat, walks in and gives k's bro one tight slap for chickening out. k's bro tries to explain but she doesn't listen saying he is a coward and leaves in anger.

some time later she receives a wedding invitation of k's bro and pooja and fumes in anger.

back to present, k's bro and his wife pooja and shankar and deepa comes out of the room to see everyone waiting to cut the cake for shankar's dad. shankar's dad bursts out at them asking have they finished all their quarrels and slams down on the sofa with a heart attack. he is rushed to the hospital after that.

next scene we see shankar's mum crying at the turn of events with deepa comforting her and shankar holding his heart in fear with kavitha comforting him and his son, sathya playing electronics game lol. k's bro and pooja nearby and pooja leaves to attend to a call.

next scene only deepa & k's bro are alone and k's bro confesses to deepa that he hasn't been able to forget her since 1 yr back. deepa scolds him saying her dad's in the ICU and here he is selfishly caring about his own feelings only and leaves. actually pooja returned to hear k's bro confession and feels sad. k's bro turn back to see pooja standing there.

next scene shankar talking to deepa asking her to move to his home with mum as she has been cranky after shankar's father's death. he tells her just for a week only (i might have heard it wrong) and after much persuation, deepa agrees for the sake of her mum. they move in and that night shankar's mum finds it difficult to sleep thus she goes to get water and on her way back to her room, chances upon kavitha complaining to shankar in the their room. kavitha complains that her bro will visit her often as normal and will not stop just cause deepa is staying there now and also how is she going to take care with his mum now living with them together. shankar's mum goes back to her room sadly and wakes deepa to tell her that her sis-in-law is unhappy about them moving in but deepa went back to sleep saying she should know kavitha by now.

next morning, deepa searches all over the house and finally tells shankar that their mum is missing. it ends with shankar opening his mouth wide in shock.
Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx BG for the lovely update. When Deepak is coming? Usha is missing him so much 😆 .
bluegal thumbnail
usha, bluegal is also missing deepak 😆 waiting for him to make his grand appearance 😃

by the way, the preview shows devadarshini making her 1st appearance next week.
usha_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluegal

usha, bluegal is also missing deepak 😆 waiting for him to make his grand appearance 😃 Yeah cannot wait. I bring my crackers along 😆

by the way, the preview shows devadarshini making her 1st appearance next week. Thats really kool to hear.

bluegal thumbnail
Dreams Ep 3

recap from the previous ep, shankar's mum goes missing and deepa and shankar look for her. shankar finds her outside her own flat and brings her home.

sathya was forced to look for his grandma and was late for his dance practice. (i didn't really catch it but) i think he was dropped from the dance group. it seems he joined the dance group for a girl (i think her name is mano) and was teased by his friend, another girl who supports him in the dance group. it seems that he is forming his own dance group.

back home deepa makes noise and says that she is bringing her mum back to their own flat as she is in danger staying in shankar's home. kavitha gets some scolding from deepa for causing her to go missing. shankar, deepa & kavitha come to a conclusion to employ a maid and deepa volunteers to pay half the costs of employing a maid and also says that she will pay rent for their room so that kavitha will at least respect them as tenants.

shankar and kavitha goes maid hunting and shankar comments that one of the maid looks very latchanam haha and kavitha asks if they are there to look for a bride lol. kavitha tells the agent that she wants an ugly girl who can't speak tamil and finally they decided on someone, a sri lankan recomended by the maid agency. 

kavi's bro calls her and deepa answers it but she doesn't talk and just says out loud that there is a call. kavi picks up the phone and says no one is home and no one answered earlier making kavi's bro disappointed.

pooja visits kavi intending to talk to deepa and gets a chance to talk to her alone below their flat. pooja intro herself formally to deepa. deepa doesn't look interested to continue the conversation but realises that she came to confirm deepa's feelings for her husband. deepa tells her that she will not be a problem to her husband and she can take her word for it and leaves from there. she hides behind a wall and cries out.

deepa logs on to a chat line at home and chats with someone by the nickname peter parker. she starts to pour out her problems to him. her mum drops in and ask what is she doing. deepa says she is pouring out her problem to someone whose face she had never seen. her mum leaves shaking her head.

sathya's dance group friend teases him sarcastically about forming his own dance group with only 2 person and irks him. he meets his father shankar on his way home but ignores him.

kavitha talking to her mum regarding the maid that she had employed saying an old woman will do the job well. shankar cuts in to check with her about sathya but kavitha tells him that the maid agent is bringing the maid in soon. just then the door bell rings and the maid is introduced at their door. its none other than devadarshini. DREAMS THODARUM...

preview : shows kavitha torturing the maid by giving her many work and our dear deepak making his maiden appearance
😉 Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
YIPEEE Deepak baby is coming. Thx BG for the lovely update.
bluegal thumbnail
dear users, due to less participation in this thread i will cease the update for this serial. i will be posting this wed's update as the last.

if anyone wants me to continue, pls come forward and post them here.

i wish to thanks those that has been supporting this thread. 😉
usha_pooja thumbnail
BG dont do this 😭 just give small updates please. Yr updates are great. Please Please Please.

Guys write a comment please.
bluegal thumbnail
usha i would love to, as deepak is in this drama, but if there is no participation or comments, there would be no point in me updating as it means not much ppl are reading this update.

hey, updaters also need motivation ya 😛
Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago