Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
we have a spammer here.. lol

anyway i will put up ep 24 soon. left 2 more ep to go.

will vikram get to marry deepa, stay tuned!
bluegal thumbnail
Dreams Ep 24

recap from the previous ep, the new girl introduce herself as vikram's would be and deepa gets a shock. she later says that she was just joking about it but vikram got scared by what she said and his mum looked happier than ever (i forgot what name she said so i will just call her vikram's childhood friend). everyone leaves from there to eat and deepa fumes in anger for how they are riducling her.

mano & pooja are in the lawyer's office and they sign the divorce agreement with a straight face. as they leave outside, pooja tells mano to forget deepa, not for her but for his good. she leaves thereafter leaving mano standing and thinking.

vikram's family goes boating together with deepa. vikram seems to be scared of water and tells them that he will wait at the shore for them but as deepa does not want to be alone with vikram's family, she drags a scaredy vikram to the boat with her (hehe). while on the boat, vikram's mum speaks with double meaning hinting that deepa does not belong to their family and vikram & his childhood friend catch up on some stories about their childhood.

sathya (if you would remember is shankar's son) finds out that the girl he likes, malini actually used him to get back with her ex-boyfriend and also made use of him to complete her assignments. he eavesdrop malini boasting to her friends about being back with her ex-boyfriend and also telling them that she used sathya just for that. mira is beside sathya listening to all these and sathya leaves the place in anger (it was actually mira who helped sathya find out malini's real colours).

after the boating trip, all sit down for food and there was more sarcasm from vikram's mum but vikram seem unaware of her double meaning but deepa is getting frustrated. his childhood friend gives mango to him and asks if he misses it (seems mango & mango pickles are his fav). vikram then says how is he going to live in singapore without it and grabs from her and they have a fun time. deepa realises all these and goes beserk in her mind but keeps her cool.

vikram goes to his mum who is at the garden and hem & hew at her. she tells him that she knows everything and asks if both vikram & deepa are in love. vikram is shocked but calms down and asks his mum since she knows everything, why did she pretend not to. his mum says that she will agree to his marriage with deepa if deepa is willing to settle down in india as she cannot be permanently separated from him.

vikram then goes into deepa's room and gives her some document faqs about how to adapt to life in india. deepa is amused and asks him what is he trying to do. vikram then says that she will need info as she will be staying in chennai after their marriage. deepa looks angry and ask how could he make decisions without consulting her. vikram is unable to answer her and deepa asks if it was a condition stated by his mum in order for her to marry him. vikram's mum is actually outside the room eavesdropping on their conversation. deepa tells vikram that he should know about her mum's condition and how could he suggest for her to live in chennai. vikram says he brother shankar could take care of their mum but deepa says she can't be separated from her family like that. she also tells vikram that although they had been dating all these while, she didn't even know his likes and dislikes, like he likes mango and mango pickles. she tells vikram to leave the room while he kept pleading with her but has to leave eventually.

next scene shows sathya walking to a wall and throws his haversack on the ground in anger. mira comes and tells him that this was what she had been trying to tell him all these while but he was blinded by love. sathya rebukes himself saying he did everything for malini so as to impress her and the dance group he was organising was also for her sake but she made use of him like that. mira then tells him after this incident, he should know who genuinely cares for him and who uses him (i think mira was hinting that she likes sathya cos he looks lost lol) and leaves.

shankar trying to console arasi saying at least she was close with her dad and many times he have heard their conversations on the phone and assumed them to be very close. he tells his own story that he himself was not very close with his dad and regrets it. he tells arasi that if only his son was as fillial as arasi was to her dad, he would be very happy. this was heard by sathya who happened to be there and he was surprised as his father's words feeling guilty.

vikram's mum approach deepa in the room and tells her that she cannot live without her son nor can deepa live without her family thus asks her to think it over carefully and make a good decision. deepa goes back inside the room and makes a decision. she calls the travel agency and book for the earlierst flight. she writes a note saying "im leaving, goodbye!" and places it on the dressing table. DREAMS THODARUM....

preview:
- vikram & deepa are in singapore and shankar confronts vikram in the office about what happened in india
- i can't remember other scenes so wait till next ep
Edited by bluegal - 15 years ago
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!! The preview sounds so interesting...i'm going to miss this serial when it finishes 😭
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx bg for the lovely update. Its going really well.
bluegal thumbnail
as i missed the first 5 -10 mins, i m writing the summary based on my assumption for the first 10 mins and thus i will make this whole summary a short one.

Dreams Ep 25

deepa returns to singapore and tells her brother shankar about the happenings from her india trip. im not sure how much she has told him but i suppose she only told the necessary things and omitted some stuffs.

vikram also returns back to singapore and wonders what should he do. he receives a call from his office about some pending work matters.

deepa receives flowers while she was home and presumes it to be from vikram. she reads the card attached which says sorry and see you later at boat quay 6pm without any signee. she dumps it in the basket but later comes back to pick it up and smiles saying, vikram didn't even bother to call her since he is back.

vikram is back in the office and shankar storms in to his room and scolds him. he says how could he have give promises to deepa and even brought her to his home in india when he can't keep his promises. he tells him not to look for deepa anymore and storms off leaving vikram perplexed.

arasi tries to call in to maddy's radio station during the "call in" request session so that she can talk & apologise to him. but when maddy hears her name, he says that she is a regular caller and asks her to give other new callers a chance and hangs up. arasi sobs at the situation she is in. she informs shankar & kavitha that she wants to go back to india and both of them asks her to stay on but arasi is adament. both of them tells arasi that their door is always open for her and she is welcomed back anytime. arasi later goes to vasantha to massage her food and vasantha senses something is wrong and since (she has assumed arasi to be deepa) asks her if she is going somewhere. arasi tells her that she is going away for some work purpose and vasantha starts her nagging saying, deepa has been giving excuses for school/work and travelling away from home but arasi promises her that she will be back (feeling sad).

deepa turns up at the boat quay waiting for vikram as she thought. turns up, its mano who comes there and sees deepa facing her back to him. he wanted to tap her shoulder but instead clears his throat to make some sound for deepa to turn back & notice him. deepa thinking vikram is here says out his name in anger while she turns back and sees mano in shock. DREAMS THODARUM...

preview:

- mano asks for a 2nd chance for them to get together making it unbelievable for deepa
- arasi explaining to maddy that she didn't start out to cheat him but it was himself who mistaken and she carried on with the lies. she also tells him that she is leaving for india and leaves from there.
- vikram goes to underwater world (at sentosa), its where all the fishes swim and people can see thru' the glass. vikram shows a sign board saying "will you marry me?" while diving inside the water.
Edited by bluegal - 15 years ago
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Preview sounds so gud...I can't wait for the next ep!!! 😊
bluegal thumbnail
hey folks, i missed the last ep as i couldn't come back home in time. anyone caught it?

i knew for sure, deepa & vikram got together and shankar got his well deserved promotion that he was supposed to get all this while and his family is happy for him.

what i don't know is whether did arasi & maddy got together or arasi left for india?

did sathya become a good son to shankar?

what happened to mano & pooja and did vasantha recover from her dementia?

pls, if anyone watched it, just a brief update will help.
iloveserials thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Bluegal

I happened to watch the last episode. Here r the highlights:

Mano apologises to Deepa for all that he has done & Deepa forgives him and says there r no more guys in her life. Mano feels sorry for her for whatever he has done & turns a new leaf.
Shankar gets his well-deserved promotion. He comes to know that Vikram has quit his job and left the country and has recommeneded Shankar's name for his position of Regional Manager. Shankar calls up Deepa & informs the same. Deepa says she does not know anything and does not care either but cries to herself after she keeps the phone. she rums to meet Vikram but by then he already leaves to the airport to India.
Arase meets Maddy before she leaves and asks his for forgiveness & gives a letter and tells him that if he has really forgiven her, he sud read it in the radio. He does it & he is in tears...She goes to India & he forgives her. Arase takes a family picture before she leaves and she gets very emotional & sentimental.
Mano gets a dream that Pooja commits suicide & he runs to see her but she is fine. He asks for forgiveness & asks if they can start all over again. She thinks for sometime & finally agrees.
Deepa gets a call from her friend asking her to come to Underwater world, Sentosa. she goes. While she is there she sees Vikram under the water & they exchange smileys like they used to when they chatted while they got to know each other.
Finally he shows ther the board "Will u marry me" & she gets senti. He comes out & says he went to India to seek his parents permission to marry her & they agreed. He also says he got a new job with a higher designation in S'pore for the next 5 yrs contract and he'll be in S'pore. He gifts her a diamond ring & asks her "will u marry me" she is delighted and gets happy tears & says yes.
The last scene she takes him to her house & her mom says they look a perfect couple. Her bro also comes & hugs him & says welcome to our family. All end well.

[I am not a regular member of IF as I dont get time with my office & family. But I thot I wud update as there was no updates for the finale episode.]
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awwww thx i love serials. Nice updates.
bluegal thumbnail
hi iloveserials, thanks for posting the last ep. alls well that ends well.

finally mano & pooja together and deepa & vikram together, but a pity arasi didn't get together with maddy