Written Update 1/1/08

rukhshi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode starts with Ganga cleaning up the hall when someone comes from behind and covers her eyes. It's Kaveri and they both get excited to see each other. Khuraana looks at them and smiles and tells them he will arrange a grand wedding for both his daughters. He tells Jhanvi that you are also my daughter .

Here Chacha Ji (Balbir's dad) is praying infront of God for Shekhar's wealth.(lol). He gets a call from Balbir who tells him that Khuraana suspects them and tells his dad to go to Shekhar's home and check out what;s going on.

Khuraana is explaining Shekhar to be careful with Balbir and he also tells Shekhar to think of your future as u have to take care of Jhanvi and Gudiya.

At home, Kaveri and Ganga are selecting saree and teasing each other that they should buy expensive sarrees to bankrupt their husbands.πŸ˜›

Later Kaveri calls jewellery shop asking for the mangal sutr she ordered for Ganga. Ganga gets emotional thinking of her mom.😭

Kaveri questions her about her parents and Ganga tels her she has noone.

Shekhar is talking to Subhot telling her Khurana is right. Chacha jee is listening to their conversation. Shekhar is also suspicious but he doenst want to create a fuss. He tells Subhot he will talk to Balbir after the wedding. Subhot suggests him to involve Jhanvi in the business tooπŸ‘. Chacha ji looks worried.

Ganga tells Kaveri she is very happy  that she got a husband like Shekhar jee. Kaveri questions her further about her parents and Ganga tells her she will tell her their names wen the right time comes. Kaveri tells Ganga not to forgive the person who gave her so much pain. Ganga tells her i dunt think of him now. Kaveri tells her if i was in your place i would never forgive that person.

Ganga gets Sagar's flashbacks and Sangam song plays.

Balbir and his dad are discussing about Shekhar thinking of involving Jhanvi into the  business. Balbir gets angry on his dad and tells him that he has never done anything except delivering messagesπŸ˜† . Balbir is thinking what should they do now. He calls someone.πŸ˜•

Next scene, Khuraana is consoling Ganga. Khuraana tells Ganga she should not reveal her past to anyone as it might affect her future. Ganga gets emotional and Khuraana too gets teary. Kaveri comes in and cheers them up and brings Jhanvi out to the jeweller.

The jeweller hands over Ganga's Mangal Sutr to Kaveri. Kaveri mistakenly breaks it and the beads fall. Both are shocked.

End.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvrobbie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update !!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...mangal sutr breaking does it mean sth will happen to shekhar 😭
rukhshi thumbnail
Maybe..according to hinduism..its a bad omen... probably sth's gonna happen to Shekhar(fingers crossed)