dats wat i mean!!!

it doesnt have to look all babby innit

get d tracksuits and all dat in pink or some other reli cute colour

miss5stars got wat i meant πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

ahahaha!!!!! ok that i totally agree wid!πŸ˜†

nsheena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@damilola: u kno... i'm a lil girly and all... but i dont like pink πŸ˜† πŸ˜† strange na! πŸ˜›

@anshu: lol.... i guessed tat u wud b anti-make up πŸ˜† . i dont consider eyeliner alone as make up... it jsut makes me feel good... i mean... if i dont wear eyeliner, i feel as if smtn is missing with my eyes 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i too wear baggy clothes wen i go to the park or go to the gym... its the mind frame and wat u feel comfy in tat matters πŸ˜ƒ
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Oh god I HATE pink!! 🀒 🀒

Sorry to all the 'pink' fans! πŸ˜†
damilola thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabrinaa xo

Oh god I HATE pink!! 🀒 🀒

Sorry to all the 'pink' fans! πŸ˜†

@nsheena

no way

hm

i like pink, its aight

buh favo colour is blue !!!! πŸ˜†

sabrinaa. thumbnail
i like black, white, and sometimes red πŸ˜† I like red only if it's with black .. othrwise nope .. hence 'sometimes' πŸ˜†

Skirts?! I don't like them eitherrr.. if you wear skirts ..go out and wear an underwear why don't you. πŸ˜†
prithvi lover thumbnail
PINK ROCKS!! πŸ˜‰
but i love blue!!!!! 😳
damilola thumbnail
blue,black,pink are my top favo colours

and OMG sabo

u dnt wear skirt ?

no way !!!

wow- dats kool

a quater of my wardrobe is filled wit skirts- short ones of cos [cnt stand long skirts] πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

When you're buying clothes, do you think about how they would make you look in a person's view?? 

Errm..When i go out shopping i pick out clothes tht i like and clothes tht fit/complimnt me! So i guess thts a No the question  

What effect do Your clothes have on You? What type of impression do they make for you to people? I feel ME! when im wearing the clothes i choose. The clothes i wear i feel is a way of expressing who you are to others.

Would you change your clothing style if they made a bad impression?

Depends?  Mostly i wudnt care..but if its like family function etc then i wud think twice before stepping out.I wudnt want to be 'un-appropriatly' dressed! Other then hand, i dont give a 2 pence wht pple think about the clothes i wear..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gott anything else ya want to say?

-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

When you're buying clothes, do you think about how they would make you look in a person's view??

Yah... pretty much everytime...😳 Cuz if something is gonna look good on me in other peoples view... then its obviously looking good on u... Besides u might like something.. but then that doesnt mean it'll look good on you...

What effect do Your clothes have on You? What type of impression do they make for you to people?

The impression my clothes make of me to people.. is youthful, colourful and cute.

Like Paris Hilton said... always dress cute😳!!

Would you change your clothing style if they made a bad impression?

Depends... if its something formal... or something I know I have to wear to a certain event... then I wud definetly not wanna make a wrong impression let alone bad. You've gotta dress in a way that reflects the true you.. and if you do that, then you'll never make a bad impressionπŸ‘πŸΌ 

Cute and elegant always wins over hot and sl****

(We tried it out😳) 

nitasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1. When you're buying clothes, do you think about how they would make you look in a person's view?? I purchase clothes which is good for me, always prefer light coloured(cream,light blue,light green or white sarees or slawars 
  2. What effect do Your clothes have on You? What type of impression do they make for you to people?It should be always comfortable, simple and elegant

Would you change your clothing style if they made a bad impression?  No, I use  clothes which are confortable and presentable.

All ways use cloth which is comfortable to you, don't go for fashon's sake.