1 jan. written (sadi came to the wedding)

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Paman mya (Gajendra Chauhan) arrives and offers to sing a qawali on ragi's wedding.

At the hospital

Sadi and Gujri talking about ragi's marriage. Sadi: I also wanted to be a part of this wedding. I feel like fly and go over there.

Malti thinking how to bring sadi home. And then she said now I'll see how she doesn't come. ( I think she has a plan that uuurrrggghhhhhh woman to call sadi there). She went to a mausi and ask her phone as she has to make a urgent call. Malti calls at the hospital and ask or sadi. Doctor says she can't call sadi because she can't even stand on her feet right now so how will she walk. Malti ask if there's some other phone she can talk to sadi because it's very urgent.  Doctor went to sadi but Gujri went to take the call.

Gujri: hell, who r u?

Malti: I'm ms. Mishra. Can I talk to sadi? I'm calling from her home.

Gujri said she doesn't recognize her. malti asked her who she is and says that she keeps asking questions and there ragi doesn't wanna marry and has locked herself in the room. Gujri ask why she's doing this and malti said because ragi knows that sadi is doing all this purposely. Even the rat poison is missing and tols gujri to tell this to sadi as ragi's life is in danger.

Gujri told everything to sadi and she runs home. Nurses, doctors, gujri trying to stop her but she doesn't listen.

Break

Song begins. ( Dulhe ka sehra from dhadkan). While the song goes on the garlands r being exchange. The couple took blessing and the rituals begins. The pheras were about to begin and sadi yelled: jeejee……….and all were shocked, incl. sadi to see ragi in the mandap. Sadi thinking: what have I done? Sare kiya karay par pani pher diya maine. What am I gonna say now to mamaji……….

Break

Malti went to sadi and ask her what she's doing here? Puneet's mom ask who sadi is and mamaji said she's also his daughter. Mamaji asks sadi how she comes here. Puneet's mom: u have one more daughter and that to so beautiful. U never told us about her.

Naniji: sadi, why u have come here? Gujri told Naniji about the call. Some women were talking about the family having one more beautiful daughter. Seems like u hide it from us. Seeing ragi's skin color u will understand everything.

Priest said the pheras has to begin now but puneet's mom stops them.

Mamaji: why not?

Puneet's mom: because first we have to talk very urgently. I have some questions and I want the answers. Till I don't get those answers the pheras won't begin. All looked worried. Epi ends on ragi's face……………….

Precap: mamaji trying to explain why he would try to hide sadi from them. Puneet's mom: to marry your ugly daughter with my son. Mamaji and kaushi were hurt by this.

Note: I don't think this marriage should happen because puneet doesn't deserve ragi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the great update
iluvrobbie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update!! yes tht Punnet he doesn't deserve ragini 😡 😡 ...
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this pathetic puneet's family... 😡