(1st jan updt) kinju’s first day @ office

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

neena is punching a punching bag and her assistant walks in. he says that neena's modeling assignment is fixed on the same day as kinjal's birthday and he tryed to talk to the agency people but couldn't change the date. neena gets mad and says that i'm neena milleth sinthia a powerful wealthy  supermodel. i don't care about those birthday parties etc. if you have to tell me something tell me about how much money i earn from shoots and where do i go for my shoots those are the only things that i care about. and neena also askes the assistant to schedule the shoots on the same day as kinjal's birthday. then she throw one of her boxing gloves away and it hits kanav's picture and the picture falls. she holds kanav's picture and says my life is on track now and i should call my mom. then she calls kinjal's mom by mistake. then kinjals mom recognizes its neena and asks her whether she's ok. neena hangs up and calls her mom and says i'm sorry i didn't believe what you said about kinjal and from today onward i'm only gona live for my career.

then neena holds a tedy bear that was given by kinjal and remembers that kinju told her that this is the symbol of their friendship. then neena remembers how kinjal broke the friendship and sees kinjal standing in the bus stop so she throws the bear at kinjal and drive away

kinjal goes to kanav's office and they make her wait for hours. then kinjal was asked to fill out a application and she was allowed to go see kanav.

kanav's grandma goes to the pandith and says last night a friend of neena came to meet kanav and there was her red foot prints in the house. the pandith says that as of that moment that girl has already entered his life. right then they show  kinjal entering kanav's cabin.

kanav takes kinjals application and says here you have mentioned your strong points but you haven't mentioned creating misunderstandings, breaking marriages etc.  you have mentioned that you are trustworthy but after what your father did i don't think i can trust you. kanav says that in this office some times you are gona have to work till 9 or 10 pm. kanav signs the papers and kinju leaves. kanav talks to himself and says kinajal you tried to interfear in my life but now i'm gona teach you a lession that whole world will remember never to mess with kanav sinthia.

neena comes to kanav's office and sees kinjal. kinjal smiles at neena but neena avoides her and smile at kanav and tells him that today i met with all of my loyal friends, kanav smiles and kinjal gets upset and leaves. neena says that she got lot of modeling offers and kanav gets upset and tells neena that she shouldn't do modeling as they should focuse on their family and with kids she wouldn't be able to do modeling.

at home kanav's gandma is not eating and kanav's mom says that stop acting childish and eat something and when you have a great grand son what will he think. then neena walkes in and asks them how long they waited befor starting a family. they say that they didn't wait and 9 months after their marriage kanav was born. kanav's grandma says that kanav was bron right after their marriage but kanav's step mom waited a long time befor having pranith. kanav's step mom listens to this and sarcasticly says she waited a long time because once you have a child you wouldn't have time for your husband and then the husband goes looking for other women and also kanav's mom had children early becasue she didn't have anything else to do. kanav's mom and grandmom gets upset and ask neena to come to their room to talk and leaves.

kanav's step mom tells neena that these people wouldn't understand anything, you are a  supermodel and once you have the kids its hard to maintain your figure and the modeling agencies wouldn't want you and you wouldn't have any time left for anything else. then she gives neena a modeling contract and asks her to read it carefully. neena thank her step mother in law and walkes away.

kanav's step mom, pranith and his wife stands infront of kanav's dad's picture and kanav's step mom says that you just watch from above how i give my son everything he deserves. according to the contract i gave neena she can't become a mother so early. i'll never let KN  bring a warise to this family.  

precap for tommorrow: kanav tells neena i always got what i wanted and i never had to ask for anything from anyone. but today i really want to be a dad and you are the only person who can help me. so neena today i'm asking you to give my warrise to this family who will take my legacy even higher. neena smiles and close her eyes waiting for kanav to kiss her and kanav smiles and keeps looking at neena

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gujugurl thumbnail
thanxs dulshani for filling in yaar.....so at last i'm back.....thanxs for the great update i'll have to catch up with the lost epis so i know wats going on....and so i can write proper update tom 😆 .....

p.s.happy new year 😃 😛

luv margi 😳
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gujugurl

thanxs dulshani for filling in yaar.....so at last i'm back.....thanxs for the great update i'll have to catch up with the lost epis so i know wats going on....and so i can write proper update tom 😆 .....

p.s.happy new year 😃 😛

luv margi 😳

no probs. glad to help😛 

and happy new year to you too.

~Mahi~ thumbnail
hey, thanks for the update. it was really nicely done. 👏

Judging from teh precap, this kanav is getting way too deperate for the family waris. 😡 its quite sickening actually 🤢
twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Mahi~

Judging from teh precap, this kanav is getting way too deperate for the family waris. 😡 its quite sickening actually 🤢

yup he is really desperate!!😕 i a sure kinjal will become teh victim of his desperation ...... but wil kinjal agree t give him a waris?
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot... can't wait to see the episode...
~Mahi~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinecool

yup he is really desperate!!😕 i a sure kinjal will become teh victim of his desperation ...... but wil kinjal agree t give him a waris?

I bet she will be put into such a situation where she has no option but to agree.😡