Pulkit Samrat.....should he apologise ?

Poll

For putting an invalid number for his fans to call him on his B’day?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Dear All,

As you all know and many of you must have experienced the dissappointment of calling on the phone number given on his Pulkit's  website on his B'day.....it turned out to be an  invalid number.....

I confirmed from his website that it was not a fluke......or a joke.....it was posted with all sincerity........

2 days have passed since then and no one has any explaination to what went wrongπŸ˜•......I personally think that Pullu should apologise to all his fans for wasting their time and money......what do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kewlchick90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i put no comment cuz stars are alwayz busy and im sure he will find the time to apologize of this mishappen.

its not like he did this on purpose. he prolly didnt even know that the number wasnt guna work.

there are many possible outcomes of this situation.

i guess this quote is right.....if you assume sumthing it makes an A** out of you and me. so b4 anyone says anything its important that we give our full undivided attention to pulkit and after he states sumthing we can leave a comment or suggestion as to why this happened.

anyone agree with me? 😊

Edited by kewlchick90 - 16 years ago
ishita_mukh thumbnail
well if he has sum shame in himself he should apologize 😑

he's not a tv superstar,he just an "ordinary star" and if he continues 2 behave like this he'll lose out on his fans also.after a star is nothing without fans.moreover after achieving success he should not fly so high and remain bound 2 his roots

well i'm sure if u call up superstars of kyunki like hiten gauri ronit smriti on their b'days they do reply unlike pulkit coz they know that whatever fame they've achieved is coz of their fans
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kewlchick90

i put no comment cuz stars are alwayz busy and im sure he will find the time to apologize of this mishappen.

its not like he did this on purpose. he prolly didnt even know that the number wasnt guna work.

If he intended to take calls of his fans...the phone shud be with him......and if the phone didn't even ring once...either he must have thought that no one bothered to call him πŸ˜†.......or should have known about the mishap ....

And why do u all say "he is a star..he is busy"...kind of things....coz he only gave time from morning to night to his fans....so he must be free.....he wasn't working on kyunki that day as per his website....so u see these r lame excuses

kewlchick90 thumbnail
umm excuse me tvfan...!!!
i was talking about after the mishappen.

if u read it carefully u would understand.
my point is that he prolly thought the number posted was going to work.
he emailed me a week ago (b4 his bdai) and told me about this and had this whole thing planned out a long time ago.

....im saything this cuz i know it is true....he wrote it to me.!!

those arent lame xcuses...ppl get busy after their bdai u no...they dont sit around and do nothing. ppl work on new years and x-mas as well...which proves my point Edited by kewlchick90 - 16 years ago
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i guess this quote is right.....if you assume sumthing it makes an A** out of you and me. so b4 anyone says anything its important that we give our full undivided attention to pulkit and after he states sumthing we can leave a comment or suggestion as to why this happened.

anyone agree with me? 😊

yeah i agree with you! no comments

but i know some people would be angry thinking pullu did the wrong thing!

kewlchick90 thumbnail

thanks for agreeing

yeah sum ppl would ...

but wut can u do until u hear from him....u no?

😊

Edited by kewlchick90 - 16 years ago
shorti21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiya4eijaz

yeah i agree with you! no comments

but i know some people would be angry thinking pullu did the wrong thing!

totally agree...first he's probably busy, and he probably doesn't even know that a number was even posted on his website.  ppl shouldn't be mad at him.

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i really don't care, he should have given out a number id he didnt want people calling.
kisnatulsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

umm excuse me tvfan...!!!
i was talking about after the mishappen.

if u read it carefully u would understand.
my point is that he prolly thought the number posted was going to work.
he emailed me a week ago (b4 his bdai) and told me about this and had this whole thing planned out a long time ago.

....im saything this cuz i know it is true....he wrote it to me.!!

those arent lame xcuses...ppl get busy after their bdai u no...they dont sit around and do nothing. ppl work on new years and x-mas as well...which proves my point

work on christmas n new years!!! yikes...but wait so cool he e mailed you!!!!! so he did post the wrong number on purpose ...if he did then he should not have posted it at all...but if its a technical mistake it is not his fault .....but i don't know the whole case... soooo...