Pulkit Samrat.....should he apologise ? - Page 2

Poll

For putting an invalid number for his fans to call him on his B’day?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kewlchick90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

no its prolly a technical error. or mayb there is sumthing wrong with his fone not excepting international calls.??

yeah he emails me.

he did put a number up and it was his idea.....he just didnt no that this would end up happening.

yup ppl here work on new years and x-mas.....they are statutory holidays soo whoever works on those days gets paid double time and a half. 😊

Edited by kewlchick90 - 16 years ago
miami_luvs thumbnail
well i think if he's done it he should apologise 2 his fans

if he hasn't then he shouldn't

but if the no was posed in his website then he must've been he 1 only 2 do this πŸ˜•
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kewlchick90

umm excuse me tvfan...!!!
i was talking about after the mishappen.

if u read it carefully u would understand.
my point is that he prolly thought the number posted was going to work.
he emailed me a week ago (b4 his bdai) and told me about this and had this whole thing planned out a long time ago.

....im saything this cuz i know it is true....he wrote it to me.!!

those arent lame xcuses...ppl get busy after their bdai u no...they dont sit around and do nothing. ppl work on new years and x-mas as well...which proves my point

That's what i am saying...since he planned to take calls...he wud have made sure to be available for attending the calls.....and his website says that he was not working on his b'day.....that's why he must have planned all this.....so if he din't receive a single call..he must have noticed it and must have known that something was wrong..either with number or phone....he didn't take any corrective action...no information about this on his website...and since 2 days...he has not told his fans why he wasted their time........that's simple professionalism...nothing less..nothing moreπŸ˜•