31 Dec Brief Update

who am i??? thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This is just a brief update of what happened in KNK

• Kinjal walks out of Kaalav's Mansion and its raining and as she walks down the road she breaks down crying remembering all  good times she spent with neena and her family.
  • Neena back breaks down in her bedroom and says how she always treated kinjal as her life and today she was betrayed,she says she should have understood long back when her mom left her as a kid that there is no place for emotions and relations in real life.
  • Kinjal reaches her house and puts up a happy face and tells everyone that she went to meet kaanav and a miracle happ and he offered her a job.All are shocked,suprised and happy.
  • Neena says kaanav from today onwards she will live life on her terms and for herself and not for anyone else.
  • Kinjal in her room starts crying and her mom walks in and asks her reason and kinjal discloses the truth how kaanav kept that proposal of breaking her and neena's frendship and if she wouldnt hav agreed he would hav kept same proposal infront of neena and in case if neena rejected it he would have gone ahead and broke his marr with her .
  • Kinjal tells her mom to save neena's marriage she accepted the proposal.
  • Kaanav acts all goodie goodie and tells her he knew abt kinjal from day one and says time is not over,neena can settle scores with kinjal as she will now be working for them.
  • He wipes her tears and comes close and tells himself that Today Kinjal will get to know whom she had challenged and he lifts neena in his arms.
  • Kaanav and Neena move towards thr bed (The room is all decorated with candles) and screen fades away think they both consummated 

OBSERVATIONS

Kinjal was very good in the break down scene,she pulled it well

Neena aka Reshmi has carried the breakdown scene to very wellπŸ‘πŸ‘ the pain and disbelief all her mixed emotions were good.

Karan was absolutely expressionless when neena was breaking down he should have shown some expressions rather than the straight face he ahd as if he was listening to some news.πŸ˜•

Kaanav is in big hurry to get that haveli he got the room decorated before hand onlyπŸ˜‰ for his suhaag raat,wait dude till ur new bride rejects to give u kid right on ur face.

Wish You All A Very Bright and  Happy New Year

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update... poor Neena & Kinjal... looking forward to see Kinjal-Kanav interaction in the office...
pinkdiamond thumbnail
thanks for update kanav is terrible
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
OMG! I soo hate Kanav...even though he is hot and all but he is soo mean! I mean who would do all this and man! He will kill himself after Neena says that she doesnt want to have a kid! πŸ˜†
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey Archie nice seeing here. 😊

I'm feeling very bad for Kinjal.
Thanks

Happy New Year πŸ€—
seasplash thumbnail
hiiiiiiiii guys

i m new to this section and a big fan of this serial

thnksssss for the update 😊