Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: mathi_azhagi

aana mamoi neelamai ippo ennanu ninachu parkave bayama irrukuπŸ˜†

By the looks of it, I think Mamoi is safe daa..... Like you said, if Roja Akka blushed instead of the gleam in her eyes... then safe nnu thaane artham πŸ˜†

naan phone stare panni enna proyajanamπŸ˜”

text messages???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but he has only one month of his freedom left , then he will know main kis mitti ki banni hoon🀣

😲😲😲...... Paavom Maamz.......... chickinaar Nalz kaila 🀣🀣🀣

Thank you so much daa Nalz sis πŸ€—.  Be it my FF or Horoscopes, you've always encouraged me... thanks chellom πŸ˜›...
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Its a brilliant one Aish.You have a great writing skill combined with a nice sense of humour.IFin Kalkkal Ilavarasikku oru O poduvom.

Visualized self in Barathanatyam costume [hey childhood aspiration fulfilled ...thanks to u ].Azhagar malaipol meniyudan  modern abinayam. Ha Ha Ha kaNkoLLa kaatchi. Kulungi kulungi aadiyadhil en iduppu phut.....kulunga kulunga sirithathil Eljayin eyeballs out.

Aish RPke aappu koduthirukeenga. Varapora baby showerlendhu thappichutadha kanavu kaNaadeenga.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: srima

Aish RPke aappu koduthirukeenga. Varapora baby showerlendhu thappichutadha kanavu kaNaadeenga.

Thank you very much Srima ma 😳. 

😲😲... Azhagar malaipol meniyudam modern abinayam....... I wish i had written this there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... would have been great....

Srima maa, Roja akka vukku idea kodukureengalaa 😭😭....
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Aish,

As eljay said....what a tallent......Good job well presented.....

Enna kalakkals ma......kadasile ippadi vacheengaleh aappu.elllaarukkum...

Keep writing ma......You could have done it in a separate thread actually.....
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

Hey Aish,

As eljay said....what a tallent......Good job well presented.....

Enna kalakkals ma......kadasile ippadi vacheengaleh aappu.elllaarukkum...

Keep writing ma......You could have done it in a separate thread actually.....

Thank you soo much for the encouragements Atinamma πŸ€—....  I'll def try to write maa, but occasionally 😳.... aama maaa.... i too enjoyed giving aapu to everyone πŸ˜›... athu oru thani sugam maa πŸ€£....hopefully all will spare me πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...

G_SIVAS thumbnail
🀣 Oh.... Aish... believe me or not i have started to laugh like this.... From your kalakkal.... your hidden hilaious talents are come out into a bright na.... Wonderful one...πŸ‘... keep it up da.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

ellarukkum aapu vachuttu....... neenga mattum great escape aha........ πŸ˜‰....... humm... jamai inga.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by G_SIVAS - 15 years ago
Nitipp thumbnail
Just got a chance to login....to read the wonderful kalakkals - hats off to Roja akka and Aish(junior maddie) 😊...!!!! Roja akka you have been a very good inspiration for all of us.
Good job Aish...it was great...i think you should write more kalakkals.
Thanks to both of you. πŸ‘ for relaxing my mind...got extremely busy with my work and that's why I could not login last few days.

Nitipp thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

@ Eljay - Niti yai onnum panna maatten - I am praying hard
for her that she should deliver No 2 safely. But can't promise
the same for Jay (Mr.Niti) - he will have to suffer mad Roja -
Niti , please do not prepare him, ok????

Thanks so much for your prayers Roja akka. I really appreciate it.πŸ€—
I will not prepare J...don't worry akka.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: G_SIVAS

ellarukkum aapu vachuttu....... neenga mattum great escape aha........ πŸ˜‰....... humm... jamai inga.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Awwww thanks soo much Siva didi πŸ€—πŸ€—.... thanks to EM and kutty EM for the super dooper kallakals thaan with rasamalai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... aama didi... intha chance vetchu, naan ellaarukkum aapu vetchitaen....🀣🀣🀣..... ini baaki irukirathu Meenu and me thaan πŸ˜†
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitipp

Just got a chance to login....to read the wonderful kalakkals - hats off to Roja akka and Aish(junior maddie) 😊...!!!! Roja akka you have been a very good inspiration for all of us.
Good job Aish...it was great...i think you should write more kalakkals.
Thanks to both of you. πŸ‘ for relaxing my mind...got extremely busy with my work and that's why I could not login last few days.

πŸ€—πŸ€— awww thanks soo much daa Niti 😊.  I'll def. try to write in the furture.... for someone's special event just write after i submit the first part of my thesis πŸ˜›.... god and I know where i'll take you guys next.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Roja Akka, naan waiting since monday for Your Kalakkal baby shower episode akka 😳... really can't wait for it 😍