srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
ur welcome ruksar n congrat tto u too
Rukkii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh btw, try this link for voting!
remember to vote for best actor, actress, song, movie and also person of the year (srk is there too)

http://in.specials.yahoo.com/new-year-2008/nominations-archi ve.php

hope it works! take care
srklicious thumbnail
i already did from the link in shahrukhkhan.org. n i am vorting for everyday thank
srklicious thumbnail
SRK is a complete homebody
By Webmaster, 30 December, 2007
SRK is a complete homebodyIt's that time of the year again when the otherwise buzzing film studios come to a grinding halt. Most of our Bolly janta has worked round-the-year, earned their fair share of moolah, fame, bouquets, brickbats (too) and are now heading out for a holiday. This year the popular destination is unarguably Goa. It's probably Bollywood's very own festival that has just kick-started, as the likes of Shah Rukh Khan and soap queen Ekta Kapoor have already landed with their entourage.

So, what makes Goa the fave party destination? Karan Johar, who left for Goa on Saturday morning, says, "I'm heading to Goa as most of my close friends are going to be there. Shah Rukh and his family are already there. Actually, most places seem to be fun when you have friends with you." He further adds, "I definitely like the energy of the place and you can do your own thing."

Talking about activities, Karan and good friend Shah Rukh Khan will not be venturing out that often. SRK is a complete homebody and prefers to stay indoors and spend time with friends over food and board games. A source close to Khan says, "Shah Rukh has board games for all occasions. He has packed a few for our stay at Goa." Other actors who're holidaying in Goa include Arjun Rampal, wife Mehr Jessia with daughters Mahikaa and Myra, and Jackie Shroff.

Ekta Kapoor, who usually heads to Thailand, has also taken her bunch of fave actors - Prachi Desai, Sanjeeda Shaikh, Suvarna Jha, Preeti Amin, Naman Shaw from the Balaji stable along. She says, "Yes, I'm in Goa for my holidays." Prachi Desai, who has taken a break post Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, adds: "Goa is always funs. A few of my Balaji friends and even Ekta is here. We all met over dinner last night."

Even a few couples who participated in the recently-concluded Nach Baliye 3 have parked themselves at secluded and not-so-popular beaches there. Pooja Bedi, who is with her children Aalia and Omar, says, "I love the tranquil beaches and I can stroll around in my bikini without any one clicking away." She adds, "Kavita Kaushik and Karan Grover are joining us today."
Kiruti thumbnail
Hey guys congo 4 the new part eveyone πŸ‘

And Eva congrats on becoming the MOTW dear 😊
Kiruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzwizz

i wish main goa main hoti

Me too Fary😳

Jungli Billi thumbnail
hehehe *mini evil laff*