mod plz close this - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
awwwww eva u dereved it hun n love u too. cant wait for the answrs 😳
😆 Have fun answering those qs Eva!

Cant believe 2007 is very nearly over
Hey Mariam! Will answer your questions later as I have to go somewhere. Will answer them today for sure though! 😉
Originally posted by niya

😆 Have fun answering those qs Eva!

Cant believe 2007 is very nearly over

i know 2007 is over just 1 more day to go with 2007 year bit its ok hope 2008 wil be even beter for us n for srk ahhahaha lol 😆 😆
Originally posted by *Eva*

Hey Mariam! Will answer your questions later as I have to go somewhere. Will answer them today for sure though! 😉

ok wil be waiting tack ur time ,byee see u 😳
😳 But he's not gonna have any solo releases na?
niya i think his next realse is my name is khan. with kajol in 2008 hopefuly 😳

Arshad Warsi prefers Chak De over Goal 

Arshad Warsi on Chak De v/s Goal

Bollywood is known for its dischords and another one that has been brewing for quite some time has now come out in the open. Actor Arshad Warsi's disappointment with the makers of Goal and the way the film was promoted is a known thing. Off-late, Arshad is not even trying to be diplomatic while expressing his views about the movie.

When TIMES NOW asked him which is his favorite sports film of the year, Arshad chose Chak De over Goal. "Goal is a very good film but honestly, as a viewer I think Chak De was a far more well-scripted and clearer film." This clearly goes on to show how unhappy Arshad is with the way Goal was scripted and directed.

wowwwww new part 4 pages already and congo eva for being MOTW will come back with me bombs now going to work
congo eva! have a nice day! congo on the new part too! Also, thanks for all the news! Ruksar