CID Forum Thumbnail CID

*** DOTW *** - Dec 28 th

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I am hoping every one is doing fine and I hope every one had an awesome Eid and Christmas. Here goes my second DOTW πŸ˜ƒβ€¦ I really hope you all enjoyed the last one. Once again "Sorry" in advance if I write something wrong or offending. Most importantly thanks for the commentsπŸ˜ƒ it really encouraged me.

I am so excited for the new year's episode since I saw the promo. So without wasting any more time here are somethings that we will discuss about:-

1.          I am sure that most of us would have noticed the Female Officer (Divyana) missing since past few weeksπŸ˜†. What are your comments on it like I mean even if she just shows her face in the episode she doesn't do much, so like what is your opinions.

2.          Who will be the one officer that you will miss the most if he quits CID and why ❓

3.          If you were the Director or the story writer of CID what is the one thing that you would definitely like to change in it and why ❓

4.          If there was a actual CID contest and if  you won you would get a chance to meet any one of the CID Officer who would you choose meet and why ❓

5.          Any one person that you would like to cast as a CID officer from any Serials and why ❓

6.          Finally, as we all know that CID forum has a lot of members who come to the forum once in a week or may be twice but do not participate, I am not complaining or anything just wondering if we can get our ideas together to attract all the members to the CID Forum. So basically what are your ideas to attract members to our Awesome Awesome CID Forum ❓

I really hope that was not boring. I am really hoping to see more people than last week… So guys New Year is coming up πŸ˜‰ ; I hope everyone is gone have a blast and enjoy! Wishing you all a Happy New Year in AdvanceπŸ˜›β€¦

Hoping you guys enjoyed it, I would really like to know your comments abt the discussion, so that i would know where i can improveπŸ˜† ... So hoping to see lot of people participateπŸ˜ƒ...

Have a Great TimeπŸ˜‰

Lots of Love ❀️

Rema πŸ˜›
Edited by Rema_13 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So here is what i think about the questions above πŸ˜Š

Well in the starting she use to me one of my fav officer but now she doesn't even shows up so like her being in the CID doesn't even bother me anymore.

I will miss all of them but the one that I will miss the most will be Daya coz he is my most fav Officer and coz … :$

I would try getting better actors, by that I do not mean the CID officer, I mean the people who the case are related to.  I think most of the people who work, they have lame acting.

Daya because he is my most fav officer and it will be like a dream come true for me to meet him and he is just veryyyyy cuteee and handsome .

Rajeev K because he is a very good actor and I personally think he can do any role perfectly.

I think we should have more contest, games and more topics. Like every week and give prizes and have more interesting topics that all will be very interested in.

SushaanManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
          1.  Sometime I miss Divyana but not all the time... She has great brain but only thing she is afriad of is blood... To be CID officer you cant be scared of blood etc... n plus her absence doesn't make much difference!.

2.    I woul miss Daya ,Abhijit, and Fredrick... I would miss Daya because if he quits then how  will give a criminal a slap πŸ˜†so he or she will tell the truth.. Daya is also one of  the lead...😳...if he quites then show will be not like good one(in matter fact of  acting).. If ABhijit quites then who will Daya will call Boss .πŸ˜›.. it is soo cute when both of them call each other Boss.. and Plus Abhijit is same as Daya... if  he won't be there then who will break the door n run after criminals..πŸ˜†.n Fredrick because his silly way of acting 😊!

3.Nah i dont wanna change nothing! but maybe i would make CID MW back to CID!

4.       I would choose to meet everyone (the whole set) because they are all great .. they make CID a rocking epiie... 

5.     Hard choice... I would chose Apruva(Arman Sir n Dev from JJKN n Kaajal) because he can act anyway he want.. just like Akshay Kumar he can act serious or funny..or cute(sometime)

6.       May be we can hold more contest.. more games.. more topics to participate or making old stories out n dissusing about them~~

I really hope that was not boring. It wasn't actually boring.. it was fun to answer...

I am really hoping to see more people than last week…I hope too... i hope to see more people tooooo...... 

Wishing you all a Happy New Year in Advance .....Happiee New Year!!!2008!…

--------------------
The DOTW was fun.. Keep up good work.. n yea.. Hapiie new year everyone!! Hope you liked my answers!

Originally posted by: hypercat

2.    I woul miss Daya ,Abhijit, and Fredrick... I would miss Daya because if he quits then how  will give a criminal a slap πŸ˜†so he or she will tell the truth.. Daya is also one of  the lead...😳...if he quites then show will be not like good one(in matter fact of  acting).. If ABhijit quites then who will Daya will call Boss .πŸ˜›.. it is soo cute when both of them call each other Boss.. and Plus Abhijit is same as Daya... if  he won't be there then who will break the door n run after criminals..πŸ˜†.n Fredrick because his silly way of acting 😊!

3.Nah i dont wanna change nothing! but maybe i would make CID MW back to CID!

5.     Hard choice... I would chose Apruva(Arman Sir n Dev from JJKN n Kaajal) because he can act anyway he want.. just like Akshay Kumar he can act serious or funny..or cute(sometime)

LoL I so agree with you for the second one all the points that you pointed out... Its so true... The slap thing, Boss ... I just noticed that they both sometimes call each other boss lol...

About the name From CID MW to CID... Actually i would want the same thing as well 😊...

Actually now that i think about Aprva you are so right he can actually act anyways he wants...

Thank You so much for your comments πŸ˜ƒ... I loved reading your answers specially the second one i was laughing coz it is so true... I loved your second answer πŸ˜†...

Once again thank you for your comments i really appreciate it 😊...
SushaanManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for liking it!!! n i hope people comes n answer!
Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
(For some reason,it wontlet me quote your DOTW, so i m just gona answer ur questions like hypercat did)
First of all, Rema your DOTW is amazing and SuperB,like it wuz last time..keep making more DOTW'z and keep up the Awesum work πŸ‘

1.Even if she shows up in any episode, im sure it wont make any difference at all, she wud be just like a chalta phirta statue...Divyana's character is much of a scared person, like shes scared of blood, dead bodiez, and even ACP , she hasitates to give her opinion on any case...but in reality her character doeznt go with her face..it wud be alot better if she'd contribute to the team..

2.if either daya or abhijit leaves the show, i'd be reele disappointed or maye even stop watching the show..becuz those two guyz are a true frenz...they stand for each other whenever are in any kinda trouble..they both are funny when are in a good mood,
they just make an awesum pair..its like frend ho to aisa..

3.the thing i'd change about CID wud be some smarter villianz since it is CID MW..better acting by other ppl other than the team, to make the show more realistic, a rocking female officer like me, jo pooray cid ko chaar chaand laga de.. 😳

4.i'd like to meet the whole team, and wud like to have a dinner wid them

5. same, i wud choose rajeev Khandelwal

6.well, we are having DOTW's MOTW's contests evey week, so i think maybe having some kind of awards ceremony for all the CID members,and the Dev. team by voting in different categories, or we can make an advertisement sigg. with cool pictures and saying that come join the CID forum, and all of us can use it in our signatures...that cud attract other members

sry if mi answers r too long, i just cudnt stop myself...once again great DOTW reema, i reele ruly enjoyed answering ur questionss...kep rocking the CID forum dear..
Love Daisy!!

Originally posted by: Daisy!!

(For some reason,it wontlet me quote your DOTW, so i m just gona answer ur questions like hypercat did)
First of all, Rema your DOTW is amazing and SuperB,like it wuz last time..keep making more DOTW'z and keep up the Awesum work πŸ‘

1.Even if she shows up in any episode, im sure it wont make any difference at all, she wud be just like a chalta phirta statue...Divyana's character is much of a scared person, like shes scared of blood, dead bodiez, and even ACP , she hasitates to give her opinion on any case...but in reality her character doeznt go with her face..it wud be alot better if she'd contribute to the team..

2.if either daya or abhijit leaves the show, i'd be reele disappointed or maye even stop watching the show..becuz those two guyz are a true frenz...they stand for each other whenever are in any kinda trouble..they both are funny when are in a good mood,
they just make an awesum pair..its like frend ho to aisa..

3.the thing i'd change about CID wud be some smarter villianz since it is CID MW..better acting by other ppl other than the team, to make the show more realistic, a rocking female officer like me, jo pooray cid ko chaar chaand laga de.. 😳

4.i'd like to meet the whole team, and wud like to have a dinner wid them

5. same, i wud choose rajeev Khandelwal

6.well, we are having DOTW's MOTW's contests evey week, so i think maybe having some kind of awards ceremony for all the CID members,and the Dev. team by voting in different categories, or we can make an advertisement sigg. with cool pictures and saying that come join the CID forum, and all of us can use it in our signatures...that cud attract other members

sry if mi answers r too long, i just cudnt stop myself...once again great DOTW reema, i reele ruly enjoyed answering ur questionss...kep rocking the CID forum dear..
Love Daisy!!

First of all really thanks alot for the commentsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... I really appreciate it πŸ˜†... I Love the line that you used "a chalta phirta statue" hahah thats funny i love that line now πŸ˜ƒ... I totally agree with your 2 one... It is so true...

By the way i was just wondering r u a Rajeev K Fun 2πŸ˜ƒ... I was just so happy to see his name on the #5 πŸ˜‰.... I Love Rajeev 😳😳... OK anyways moving on I love your idea about the award ceremony and the advertisement Siggy... Hopefully We will ve able to attract more members to CID Forum πŸ˜ƒ....

And no dear it is not at all long... I think my questions and my ideas were to long lolπŸ˜† .... && i enjoyed reading ur 's  2... Loved it specially about the "
a chalta phirta statue" lol πŸ˜›...

Anyways take care
lots of love
Rema ❀️
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1.Deviyana initially impressed us, but it seems now that all she did then just to prove herself superior to Muskan.She couldn't make a long term impact upon me. I just don't bother whether she is in the case or not, but if she comes back to do some real work for CID then she is welcomed.
2.Daya. I will terribly miss him. The whole CID team is like my family but Daya is ❀️ sooooooooooo sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet, friends from the morning to the night this man makes me mad, everytime I just think about him & count the hours for next episode of CID, to see him at a glance. Now if he leave....... then I will be surely discarded in the ocean of tears & sorrow. I just love him madly, please anyone don't mind.
3.I will then add at least two female officer and I would add more action scenes, encounter scenes, and also I will show officer's personal life a bit.
4.Of course my Darling DAYA. oh I afraid even thinking about this I can hear how rapidly my heart is beating.I will shake hand with him and then will keep my eyes on his & then will say-- I am waiting for this for sooooooooooo many birth of mine.Then closing my eyes I will say---- I adore you like mad. I totally got enthralled, enchanted, & ravished by your smile, please can u smile once just for me??/
5. I completely agree with u friends, I think Rajiv is a great actor, I would definitely cast him in any special case, like when CID needs any special task force, serious situation etc.
6.Exciting games & exciting discussion over CID episodes & officers should attract more member.Also I find it every attracting to write stories about officer's life, i.e mixture of their working life & love life.
Lastly Thanks so much to give me the opportunity to express my innermost feelings like this. I always love to answer anything about CID team.
Have a great new year to all.

Originally posted by: suchi_dev2006

1.Deviyana initially impressed us, but it seems now that all she did then just to prove herself superior to Muskan.She couldn't make a long term impact upon me. I just don't bother whether she is in the case or not, but if she comes back to do some real work for CID then she is welcomed.
2.Daya. I will terribly miss him. The whole CID team is like my family but Daya is ❀️ sooooooooooo sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet, friends from the morning to the night this man makes me mad, everytime I just think about him & count the hours for next episode of CID, to see him at a glance. Now if he leave....... then I will be surely discarded in the ocean of tears & sorrow. I just love him madly, please anyone don't mind.

4.Of course my Darling DAYA. oh I afraid even thinking about this I can hear how rapidly my heart is beating.I will shake hand with him and then will keep my eyes on his & then will say-- I am waiting for this for sooooooooooo many birth of mine.Then closing my eyes I will say---- I adore you like mad. I totally got enthralled, enchanted, & ravished by your smile, please can u smile once just for me??/

6.Exciting games & exciting discussion over CID episodes & officers should attract more member.Also I find it every attracting to write stories about officer's life, i.e mixture of their working life & love life.
Lastly Thanks so much to give me the opportunity to express my innermost feelings like this. I always love to answer anything about CID team.
Have a great new year to all.

Firstly thanks alot for participating πŸ˜ƒ... Aww I love ur answer for the second one lol you are more crazy about Daya then i am lol thats cute i used to be crazy abt him the way u r... SO cutee

Specially the 4 th one thats is just so romantic πŸ˜†... I really hope that comes true πŸ˜ƒ... and i like your idea about writing stories about officer's life... I have seen a lot of people are really interested in reading Fanfic's...

Thanks a lot for participating... πŸ˜ƒ I really enjoed reading ur answers πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘...
mystery-girl thumbnail
Great work keep it up!!!πŸ˜ƒ

<!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]-->1.          I am sure that most of us would have noticed the Female Officer (Divyana) missing since past few weeksπŸ˜†. What are your comments on it like I mean even if she just shows her face in the episode she doesn't do much, so like what is your opinions. I don't miss her and its not like if she is missing it makes a big difference its all the same...and their is no point of having her on the show cuz she is not  a good CID...she is all scared and clueless...

--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]-->2.          Who will be the one officer that you will miss the most if he quits CID and why? I would miss both Daya and abijeet as they r the only active ones and they r usually the ones how have major parts in solving the case

<!--[if !supportLists]-->3.          <!--[endif]-->If you were the Director or the story writer of CID what is the one thing that you would definitely like to change in it and why ? I would bring a better female officer and give her something to do...instead of just standing there...and better reasons for killing...

<!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]-->4.          If there was a actual CID contest and if  you won you would get a chance to meet any one of the CID Officer who would you choose meet and why? I would like to meet Divyana..cuz i want to tell her to do sumthing instead of just standing there or not showing up and Daya as he is a really CID officer 

!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]-->5.          Any one person that you would like to cast as a CID officer from any Serials and why? Sushant from Virudha as he is a reporter and he is always after proving truth...

<!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]-->6.          Finally, as we all know that CID forum has a lot of members who come to the forum once in a week or may be twice but do not participate, I am not complaining or anything just wondering if we can get our ideas together to attract all the members to the CID Forum. So basically what are your ideas to attract members to our Awesome Awesome CID Forum? The idea tht daisy gave is really good and as well having sumthing really specail tht no other forum have..like some contest or really actrative sigyies and award cermonies at the end of the month and giving the winners some really speacial gifts...and having solve the mystery contest every week and members can come up with solutions and one member can actually make a case...it would be like STMOTW( solve the mystery of the week)

Gerat work Rema it was a really good discuion and i really enjoyed it!!!πŸ˜›and wishing all the members A VERY HAPPY NEW YEARπŸ˜ƒ 

Love AnniπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by mystery-girl - 16 years ago