written update dec 27

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
heya guys I am back with the updates. This is tooo much, I kept thinking that that gayu and dad will meet and wats thisssss. eeks πŸ˜­

The episode starts with gayu's dad coming and tellin cynthia to call adi ( wat the hell happened to gayu? vanishing act haanπŸ˜‰ ) anyways adi is sleeping and cyn calls him and tells ur grndfather is waiting in office and he is like ( very cute all disoriented and sleepy look 😊) Dad connects the phone and talks to adi directly about some new new project and asks him to get serious about it. adi lies that whole night I coudnt sleep thinking of this proj and even now I m looking at the proj files.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dad says oh really then wat do u think of the middle segment of this proj. adi is like dad says dont u think its very complicated. adi says yeah very complicated πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and he takes some pills and lemon possibly to cure a hangover. adi continues that i was thinking of calling a meeting of managers to clear these complications. dad says no need the answer to this is in the brief. adi is like πŸ˜• and says ohh I havent read the brief. dad says I know u havent read the project file and start taking more of the pills to cure ur hangover and come here soon. adi is shocked and dad continues I know wat u do and yesterday u drank and came home late and u dont even know wats in the proj file. adi stammers and says proj file should have proj report, dad says thats lying in front of me. ad is like he apologises and says u know na that its night and it never ends and it continues till morning and then u get a hangover.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dad says ok come to office soon. he says yes u just handle the office for 10 mins I will come in 1 hour.🀣🀣
nams asks cyn where to keep the file, she says keep it anywhere it is a waste dump anyways. nams begins arranging all the files. cyn tells her no use, in 10 mins this will become like before. nams is like πŸ˜› Dad the great enters and nams wishes him and tells him I was cleaning the table. He says adi's life needs lots of cleaning. I am going out, when adi comes start working on this proj, we need to submit rep tomm. adi comes after that and asks cyn if dadu left. he looks around and says sorry looks like I came in the wrong cabin.πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
then he says no looks I came in the right place. nams says yes I have arranged everything. adi is he first smiles and then shouts wat the hell have u done, u have spoiled my cabin, how can I get my imp things, my gf list, where is it?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and he begins throwing all the files. he tells her u have done a mistake and so do the proj rep by eve. next time u do woek here, make rep, take pay and bonuses but never mess with my cabin. he throws both cyn and nams out. nams looks on sadly.

gayu and lats are talking. lats decide to return the money she had taken, but gayu refuses , says she is like her elder sis, when gayu needs money will ask her. par's boss calls her and tells her they are honoring par for 20 yrs of his service. and its a surprise party. gayu is very happy and tells lats, she is also happy and says par deserves this he slogged for so many years.

nams comes to the cabin with the report, she doesnt find adi anywhere, she walks around and adi pulls her from a corner and hugs her and tells her tina my darling I missed u she fights him and when he puts her down he realizes that its nams . tina comes there and sees nams and adi together and gets angry. she says wat do i think? ur personal cabin there is a gal. u have called her here? adi says no tina this a misunderstanding. she says I am not tina but simran and she leavesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† adi is like tina wait and then sorry simran simran wait πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  nams says I am leaving. adi is like ok get the rep tomm. nams says I am quitting this job forever. adi is

vish and jia and walking. their frnds are ahead and call them to come soon before its dark. jia asks where is shubh? I hope he isnt trailing behind. vish says no he must be ahead. jis is still not convinced but vish somehow convinces her to go ahead. here shubh is lost and searching for jia πŸ˜•

adi is frustrated and says why are all women like this? no one understand me mistakes happen then why to take it so seriously. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dadu calls and asks adi abt proj, adi is like yeah yeah going gud.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dadu asks in pg 2 there was some confusion wat did u do? adi is like he struggles with the files and says I am confuses i donno wat i did. dadu says u wont know coz u didnt work on this file, u havent read a thing, ask the gal who worked on it, nams is there right. adi is like and says yeah yeah she is there. he calls out namrata , namu 🀣🀣 come in. dadu says I want nams when this proj is being presented. adi says ok I will take nams and come for the presentation. he keeps the phone and says where on earth will I find nams? but have to find her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nams is walking home and thinking about all that her father said. she meets some ppl who congratulate her on her new job. she is like πŸ˜• and wham boom comes a car and guess who gets out of it? yes no prizes for guessing. adi comes all panting and nams is surprised to see him. he says I took ur address from office and came here, I want to return something and hands her an enevlope and says this is ur resignation letter, I want u to take it back. she opens and sees a smiley face on it πŸ˜ƒ  nams smiles, adi apologies and says we make a rule in office, when u come in my cabin and dont see me, just scream I am namrata , I am namrata πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and he says plz find the avoidable gal list for me, I remembered tina is on that and thats why all this happened. nams smiles. he again says sorry and says I need u he says u r smiling so looks like u will join office again. nams agrees and says I take back my resignation. adi says good see u tomm at office at 9.30 sharp. nams says u will come at 9,.30??? πŸ˜† adi is like πŸ˜• nams is 😳 adi says ok see u i will try to reach. he leaves and gayu , par , lats and tiwari see him leaving. they asks nams who is her? nams says my boss, he was passing by and wanted to give me this letter. adi is talking on the phone, he says maa and gayu feels as if he is calling her, she turns and keeps lookign at him. adi tells him mom I will reach home in half hour. gayu keeps staring at him. he leaves but drops his purse. gayu picks it up and its shown that taps and her bro pic is there but gayu has jus picked it and the epi ends.......

Edited by gudgal - 16 years ago