written update dec 26

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
heya guys!!!!! how are all u doing? merry christmas, hope u all had lot of fun. i am just back from an amazing vacation. and my sweetheart kar left😭 ok not boring u here is today;s epi
aditya tells nams that u cant marry for one year as we wont like to train an employee and he leaves and goes away. nams agree adi gives her the job.
gayu tells par that she is making chane ki dal. par makes a faceπŸ˜• and says I want something spicey. gayu tells her he is getting old and shouldnt eat spicy things. gayu asks him why he is reading in he dark? he says always nams comes and puts on the light and he is waiting for her. till then lats comes running tensd that nams is not come home. till then nams comes home and gives the good news. she thanks gayu for her encouragement, lats says vow so now new mother knows everything, i am already alienated.πŸ˜•  par says no nams has decided to work to help u.she loves her parents so much. lats hugs her. nams asks her dad arent u happy? tiwari says that ppl say that when its a daughter then there is a burden on father's shoulder, but u have shown how daughter can share burden, i am proud of u 😊

nams is writing a letter to kar ( eh she is in the 21 century right?watever happened to internet ) anyways she composes many letters (very filmy) she writes I hope ur enjoying and thinking of me , here they show kar burning his food.πŸ˜† she continues with all her sweet romantic stuff and they show kar reading it at , also his friends tease him abt it. she writes abt her job.kar is reading her letters and thinking of her. his frnds leaves for a party and he refuses to go with them.
here shubh is gettiing  ready to go for trek and suhana keeps teasing him that he isn't  some great trekker and that he cant even climb stairs , how can he climb mountains?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shubhs asks for some more food, suh is like shubh leaves and suh says dal mein kuch kaala hai? gayu says oh no i sent the dal with shubh why didnt u tell me beforeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† suh is like πŸ˜ƒ lats comes all decked up and gayu leaves with her. suh asks where are u guys going? last no its a surprise.
here shubh and party leave for trek. vish reaches the place, he tells them the route and says remove the bags. he then πŸ˜‰ at one guy, then tells him that shubh can carry all the bags. that winked guy tells no ur kidding. vish tells no dont u see his muscles. jis feels bad she tells vish wat r u saying? shubh says no I can carry and he carrys all the bags.πŸ˜• jia is like πŸ˜” vish says see I told u, they then start trekking.  vish is telling jia that we  will reach on the top and eat, jia still looks on feeling bad at shubh who is struggling with the bags. these guys reach the top and shubh lags behind with the bags.πŸ˜• he reaches there late and is very tired. vish tells him that ur late, we all ate our food, 5 star hotel food was great, sorry but we finished eating. shubh is like I got food from home, my mom made, but since u guys ate I donno wanna eat alone. jia says no shubh i love home made food. i will eat with shubh. vish is shocked. shubh smiles ( 100 watts smile, worth the watch πŸ˜ƒ)  shubh is very happy and opens his lunch box and gives all the food to everyone. jia says ur mother is an awesome cook. he keeps talking to jia and these guys all look at each other. suddenly vish sees some ants , ( no no how bad 😭) he puts it in the food. jia is about to eat and he says there are insects in the food. she drops the food and shubh sees the insects, he is shocked. he says jis i m telling the truth, my mom made this food and I dont know how these came in. vish is smiling at all other guys. jia sees him smiling to himself and is confused. vish says leave it, lets all go more higher.
here in the office nams is waiting for her boss, she asks cynthia where is he? it already 11.00 where is he? is he coming? wat do i have to do? cynthia says that only he will tell u, ur his pa πŸ˜‰ till then gayu and lats reach there. they say they have come to drop her tiffin she has forgotten. nams is very happy to see them. she intro them to cyn and cyn leaves. she is wearing a skirt, lats asks is she being paid less? why are her clothes so small? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then nams says lets go to the canteen, gayu says we can eat tiffin and she begind eating. lats and gayu are in awe of the office. lats says I think we should come here every afternoon and eat together. nams begins coughing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gayu goes to get water. and guess wat????? they show a car an our great DAD gets out from it he goes up the elevator  and he comes out and gayu is also there, she asking someone something and he faces the other side, they both are facing in opposite directions. epi ends

peview: kar asks who was that? nams says it was my boss and gayu looks at him

Edited by gudgal - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaitanysFan thumbnail
thnx for the update Shub and jiya will become friends and will fall in love later. i lov their jodi they look so cute together.
ratz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is nams boss kartik's twin??? y is he callin gayu's dad DADU!
gudgal thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratz

is nams boss kartik's twin??? y is he callin gayu's dad DADU!

yep he is kar's twin and when he was born, shortly after that gayu gave him to her sis-in-law tapasya as she didnt have kids and was about to end her life. he is raised by gayu's family. hope this helps .