Mona is so funny as a host!

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

I loved the part on the first day of the show when Cyrus n Sajid were doing the talking and Mona got fed up and she said I'm going home. I also loved when Cyrus n Sajid went to touch Mona's feet! And when Cyrus thought that the Champion Chaalbaaz No.1 show was Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa because Mona n him where there! That was a ripper! I love the new advert and can't wait to see more!!!!

Wud luv 2 hear your comments on Mona n Cyrus n Sajid and the contestants!!!

Chevarra

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
yep yep!! ur ryte.. she is funny.. i used to enjoy her bindas jokes in JDJ and i m so happy that they chose her to anchor CC.. 😃
NYC_gurl_17 thumbnail
yupp! shes perfect. its nice seeing a new side of mona. i think jhalak and champion chalbaaz is showing a new personality of mona which really helps her carreer as well. shes really funny and i'm looking forward to see what she does next 😛
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya me 2!!! I luved her in JDJ 2 n I luv her here!
iuh4u thumbnail
u all r right ....... really Mona ROCKSSSS..... 😉
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is the major reason why I'm watching this show; initially I wasn't too sure about the concept but now I find it getting me hooked. 😛 And Cryus and Sajid are the high points of the show....I lowed Cryus in JDJ2!
Dark Love thumbnail
Yupppppppp! It's awesome to see Mona hosting the show and Cyrus and Sajid are the perfect judges! The three of them rock the show!
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh i noe shes hilarous even in jdj2! 😆 😆 vote toh banta hai bhaiyya! 😆 i luved that lol..
NYC_gurl_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simrat91

oh i noe shes hilarous even in jdj2! 😆 😆 vote toh banta hai bhaiyya! 😆 i luved that lol..

lol same here. and when mona and sandhya used to dance on vote toh banta hai bhiaya 😆

nsheena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree. Mona is awesome as a host. She makes u feel very comfortable. Its nice to see her in CC1 too.